Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what should be done with the childrens
keep them locked up in a box
let them run free
some kind of compromise
View Results

• Locked thread
Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
I'm sitting in wok & go enjoying a tasty tasty sweet and sour box meal deal with spring rolls and a Pepsi refill and some can't of a father has brought in two of his children and they are making a noise and moving around a lot and I have a hangover so I don't really appreciate it. Children are noisy and smelly and stare at you and annoying why don't people just keep them at home until the become adults.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Shirley Crabtree posted:

why don't people just keep them at home until the become adults.

but then you would still be at home??

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Agreed OP. Most cities have perfectly functional sewer systems that children can use to go from place to place. They do no need to be on the surface with the rest of us being annoying and loud.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
It's, honestly, the only way to prove that you had sex.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Decebal posted:

i like to pretend my friends gf's baby is mine so people think im a sex haver

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
ps the family is working class so they don't care about controlling them

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Decebal posted:

No, loving in public works too.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
pps my phone corrected oval office to can't just to clarify the father is a oval office

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Have another pepsi refill you fatty

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Naerasa posted:

No, loving in public works too.

With the rapid developments in robotics, that might not be 100% foolproof in the near future

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
i unironically agree with the op

kids are poo poo

google THIS
Oct 17, 2005

:jerry:

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
what's it like to be so obese that a women will not touch you let alone produce children op

Cotton Candidasis
Aug 28, 2008

Because if you don't, the kids will become obese adult shutins posting on dead forums about how they had a hangover at chinese place when a father brought his two kids in.

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
as an adult goon who stays perpetually locked up @ home i can confirm this is the best practice

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015

Shirley Crabtree posted:

pps my phone corrected oval office to can't just to clarify the father is a oval office

irtt i thought it was a kinda clever new insult like bitchmade or betamale

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
and now I have to queue behind a bunch of overexcited kids at the ice cream van who can't decide when all I want is a large Mr whippy with a chocolate flake and raspberry sauce for my pudding

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Shirley Crabtree posted:

and now I have to queue behind a bunch of overexcited kids at the ice cream van who can't decide when all I want is a large Mr whippy with a chocolate flake and raspberry sauce for my pudding

Why don't you start walking towards the counter. Just walk through them !! they're kids and can't stop you

cucked by a bunch of kids lol

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Shirley Crabtree posted:

maybe go for a walk than eat more

haris pilton
Sep 4, 2014
It's a loving restaurant so grab a knife and cut em up.

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
this is my 666th post

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
A WORLD WHERE ALL BABY DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -- extremely a goon's poo poo right there

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!
there are too many kids and poeple keep having more of them, its the worst realy

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
grrr! smash baby. but wait! that illegal. *eyes computer* hmmmmmm

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

DragQueenofAngmar posted:

there are too many kids and poeple keep having more of them, its the worst realy

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
*walks into a hastings 30 years from now* oh my god why is this place staffed only by old dusty fucks

oh that's right i destroyed all children and all gonads 30 years ago so i could have a hamburger in relative peace

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

cram me sideways posted:

*walks into a hastings 30 years from now* oh my god why is this place staffed only by old dusty fucks

oh that's right i destroyed all children and all gonads 30 years ago so i could have a hamburger in relative peace

Population decrease is a worthy and noble goal. If we don't do it through reproductive laws nature will through wars and disease

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
I agree with a Shirley Crabtree post, guess it had to happen eventually

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.
The problem here isn't children, it's the parents. I think that children should be taken away from their parents at birth and raised in government facilities, far away from civilization.

Either that or mandatory sterilizations of everyone as soon as they hit puberty.

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.

Decebal posted:

Population decrease is a worthy and noble goal. If we don't do it through reproductive laws nature will through wars and disease

And sharks, don't forget sharks.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
The worst is when people take their retarded kids to public places. The noises are worse and they usually smell funny.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Whiskey Sours posted:

The problem here isn't children, it's the parents. I think that children should be taken away from their parents at birth and raised in government facilities, far away from civilization.

Either that or mandatory sterilizations of everyone as soon as they hit puberty.

It worked for Jim Thorpe!

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

when i done w ur mom's sweet and sour box she'll have a couple extra children to take to public places (if the jolly ol' roger of a woman is ok w that i think she'd like me imho)

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Also: you drink pepsi

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

thathonkey posted:

Also: you drink pepsi

good

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Small children should fight only in sound proof gladiatorial stadiums for our amusement. That way I can enjoy my god drat MEAL IN PEACE but also a great place to watch a blood sport. It is a win win for everyone, because the kids that would come out of that would be so awesome at killing children that he would break after dealing with regular society and go on a kid killing frenzy but then I guess that would make noise when I am sitting alone at 3am in a burger king slowly killing myself from eating disgusting foods. drat it kids ruin everything.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Lmao loving Pepsi drinkers coming out of the woodworks in here looks like my ignore list about to grow :roflolmao:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Shirley Crabtree posted:

Yo this mother fucker called an ice cream truck an ice cream van XD

What the gently caress is chocolate flake? What do you mean raspberry sauce with your pudding? Do you already have pudding and you are buying sauce from the ice cream man? What is a Mr Whippy? Is that pudding?

• Locked thread