Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what should be done with the childrens
keep them locked up in a box
let them run free
some kind of compromise
View Results

• Locked thread
DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!
there are too many kids and poeple keep having more of them, its the worst realy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!

ScrotoTurboSperg posted:

if you dont familiarize your child to public spaces they become the type of mouthbreather who complains about children on an internet forum

there is an elegant solution to both of these probalems, which , is to not have children

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!

thathonkey posted:

That is mad elegant dawg good call

thank you friend :)

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!
the hormone changes that parents go through when thye have a kid that makes them think its the greatest fuckin thing ever are disgusting and they should al be on meds so they can view their children as annoying little fucks like everyone around them imo

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!

A misanthrope posted:

Well if you don't think my little Brayden and Jayden aren't the cuuuutest things ever than I am sorry for you. People who don't have kids are selfish. Don't you know that? *proceeds to pump out more consumers*

adopt a kid if u arent a selfish prick

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!

google THIS posted:

again with the lizard brain still not sure what this means as I've never once detached a body part to distract predators no matter how scared I was

youre missing out my man

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!

IronClaymore posted:

Eukaryotic life has been loving for a lot longer than since the Cambrian Explosion. But even back then the parents knew when to let their children have a bit of space to wander around and get into poo poo and face the consequences of that, even if back then it meant getting eaten by some trilobite that literally only ate the babies of other trilobites and consumed nothing else.

Point is, it's helicopter parenting that's making you all have a problem with kids. Basic way of doing things is you set kids boundries, and you loving say "No!" to them once in a while. And then you let them do things on their own once they're old enough, like make their own breakfasts and lunches and do laundry and buy poo poo if they want it. If kids had to interact with adults, like buying stuff at a store, without mommy (and mommy's solicitor) backing them up, they'd be a hell of a lot more polite.

its too late for this, hosed up parents raising fcuked up kids to be hosed up parents,

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!

Fractale posted:

in other words, if your child is a screaming brat, i am going to hate the hell out of you as a human being for being a gently caress up and continuing to be a gently caress up.

im still gonna hate the screaming brat too tho

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!

DragQueenofAngmar posted:

im still gonna hate the screaming brat too tho

like i wouldnt hurt them but im gonna wish they were elsewhere really hard in my inner mind

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!
lol at anyone who says childfree tho, jsut say 'i dont want kids' was that so hard gently caress

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!
if u don't have kids your life can be a big ole rad party, some of the time 8)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!

Melmac posted:

Hm yes the fact that adoption fees in the US are $15,000-$20,000 (on the low side) doesn't factor in at all *rubs chin*

dont have a kid at all then

• Locked thread