Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what should be done with the childrens
keep them locked up in a box
let them run free
some kind of compromise
View Results

• Locked thread
a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
i unironically agree with the op

kids are poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

DragQueenofAngmar posted:

there are too many kids and poeple keep having more of them, its the worst realy

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

"These are my kids Adler, Attyson, Kierson, Bastian, Zaiden, Chesney and Jaydien! Aren't they cute! I had all of them over the shortest timespan possible and drag them screaming and making GBS threads everywhere! And I'm pregnant! Little baby Brook'Lynn is going to be the one who finally brings meaning to my life, I just know it!"

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

the hormone changes that parents go through when thye have a kid that makes them think its the greatest fuckin thing ever are disgusting and they should al be on meds so they can view their children as annoying little fucks like everyone around them imo

Well if you don't think my little Brayden and Jayden aren't the cuuuutest things ever than I am sorry for you. People who don't have kids are selfish. Don't you know that? *proceeds to pump out more consumers*

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

adopt a kid if u arent a selfish prick

But they HAVE to have MY DNA!!! MINE!! MEE ME ME ME MEMEMEMEMEMEMMEMEME

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Having kids won't make you immortal. If you just want to leave a legacy, get your name on a library or a park bench or something.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

google THIS posted:

haha yeah can you imagine how awesome it would be if all children were universally despised I mean I spontaneously generated from a pile of old nes cartridges so I have no stake in the matter but lol!!!

i think we can all agree the world would be better if none of us were born or spontaneously generated

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

or a sovereign nation

or a character in an isometric RPG

or a lunar rock formation

i'm working to be the first to have all of these

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

google THIS posted:

lol speak for yourself bro :grin:

nah man its time

its time to do the right thing

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Fractale posted:

children don't suck, about 80% people's parenting sucks.

why can't it be both? kids and parents suck

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

let's rein it in and narrow the scope of this statement to BYOB posters

well i guess we have to start somewhere

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Fractale posted:

simply because children exist in a lovely position anyway. as a child, no one gives a poo poo about you and your feelings. growing up is poo poo. puberty is loving awful. being a kid is essentially just the world making GBS threads on you from day 1. you get parents who social engineer you to be little mini-me's and society basically berating you for whatever the gently caress problem they have and shove it on you.

parenting, however, means you're a capable, supposively intelligent (lol) adult, that has been socialized and understand your responsibility (LOL) to at least help your kid understand lovely society. most parents don't. because most parents are either 1) shouldn't of had children in the first place, 2) irresponsible and loving retarded, 3) narcissistic sociopaths, 4) the rare few that could have children and can successfully show that they're either good human beings by raising a decent kid, or at least, were responsible.

in other words, if your child is a screaming brat, i am going to hate the hell out of you as a human being for being a gently caress up and continuing to be a gently caress up.

i agree with everything you said

However

im still gonna hate the screaming brat too tho

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

like i wouldnt hurt them but im gonna wish they were elsewhere really hard in my inner mind

this is what i don't understand about the people who freak out about me hating kids. They're like "omg you're one of those childfree freaks who wants to axe murder babies" and i'm not. i just don't like kids. i don't yell at them in public or put razor blades in apples. i just avoid being in places where there are kids.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Moridin920 posted:

because they like kids so that makes you different which makes you strange to them and retarded idiots take that as an excuse to think there's something wrong with you

ohhh so it's like a herd mentality type of thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Melmac posted:

Hm yes the fact that adoption fees in the US are $15,000-$20,000 (on the low side) doesn't factor in at all *rubs chin*

you get sweet tax breaks tho

• Locked thread