Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
EDIT: :nws: :nws: :nws: :nws:

the struggle

http://streamable.com/zhzb

is real

EDIT: OH HOLY gently caress this is :nws: as poo poo SORRY I didnt watch it to the end

penus penus penus fucked around with this message at 20:50 on Aug 13, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp
that stream is like this thread

full of faggots and dumb

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

TwoFire posted:

full of faggots and dumb

gently caress you shitface

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
lol I could only get to the spaghettio sex noises beforeI had to pause cause im at work, can someone tell me what happens

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
I'm the man/girl thing with the gray cap.

Pulvis Sumus
Jul 27, 2011
that's art in a nutshell folks.

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
Interior Semiotics was hilarious.

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

spaghettio sex noises

mods namechange pls

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
remember during the Renaissance how the great artists were also really great mathematicians and engineers and architects and generally good at other stuff that you have to be smart to do? lmao

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
ah yes, millennials. what a spiritually bankrupt generation. sooooo entitled

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

proof of concept posted:

remember during the Renaissance how the great artists were also really great mathematicians and engineers and architects and generally good at other stuff that you have to be smart to do? lmao

lol so true, now you just require extreme mental illness

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

lol so true, now you just require extreme mental illness

you are new here

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

TwoFire posted:

you are new here

he makes a salient point though?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
im at work what does the feminist do to the can? does she stick in in her p*ssy??

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Nooner posted:

im at work what does the feminist do to the can? does she stick in in her p*ssy??

she pisses in it and fingers her menstruating vagina covering her fingers with the blood then she takes her shirt off and walks out. its very artistic

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Feminism is strong and is my friend.

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

proof of concept posted:

he makes a salient point though?

well duh we almost all paid :10bux: to get poo poo on by internet fatties

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

dad gay. so what posted:

she pisses in it and fingers her menstruating vagina covering her fingers with the blood then she takes her shirt off and walks out. its very artistic

the shirt covered in poo poo and spaghettios

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

TwoFire posted:

well duh we almost all paid :10bux: to get poo poo on by internet fatties

oh so urmom has an account too? :newlol:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

dad gay. so what posted:

ahh yes, this is good I appreciate this art :smuggo::pipe:

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Nooner posted:

ahh yes, this is good I appreciate this art :smuggo::pipe:

get this: that's not a pipe, in that pipe emoticon

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
idgi whats the big deal this is how my partner prepares tinned spergetti in my house

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

TwoFire posted:

full of faggots and dumb

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler
If you walked up in front of that same crown and tore up your monthly cheque from mom and dad, what do you figure their reaction would be?

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Blistex posted:

If you walked up in front of that same crown and tore up your monthly cheque from mom and dad, what do you figure their reaction would be?

the crown don't give no poo poo- they already live on your back so please don't spend it :lol:

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

EDIT: :nws: :nws: :nws: :nws:

the struggle

http://streamable.com/zhzb

is real

EDIT: OH HOLY gently caress this is :nws: as poo poo SORRY I didnt watch it to the end

I get that same second hand embarrassment feeling that makes me not enjoy comedies like the office very much and simply turn it off before she even opens the can. I've seen the first 10-30 seconds of this video probably a dozen times but never witnessed what comes next.

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

ArbitraryC posted:

never witnessed what comes next.

its me i come next

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i shut it off after 20 seconds because nothing is happening but I will say

that blond girl sitting down in the middle with the lipstick and the sleeveless olive green vest thing - would

oh also can opener idiot: put the can on a flat surface you moron

e: ok wtf was that I just wasted like 2 mins of my life to watch some idiot struggle to open a can then rub a bunch of crap all over herself and then walk out

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 21:23 on Aug 13, 2015

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

if I'm remembering correctly this was an homage to Carolee Schneemann's "Interior Scroll" but the use of Schneemann's framework seems forced and it comes off as pretty derivative

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Moridin920 posted:

that blond girl sitting down in the middle with the lipstick and the sleeveless olive green vest thing - would

oh also can opener idiot: put the can on a flat surface you moron

e: ok wtf was that I just wasted like 2 mins of my life to watch some idiot struggle to open a can then rub a bunch of crap all over herself and then walk out

dont forget cutting a hole in her jeans and fingering her period blood...please dont forget that

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

proof of concept posted:

Well yeah, bro, but that requires a LOT of practice and that means a lot of hard work. My artistic spirit can't be caged by you insistence on proportions, perspective or other such (misogynist?)

requirements

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
Pretty sure the can won in this instance.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Moridin920 posted:

:agreed:

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

Poetic Justice posted:

Pretty sure the can won in this instance.

everyone lost

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
Lets not open that can of worms

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

"art"

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

dont forget cutting a hole in her jeans and fingering her period blood...please dont forget that

i knew there was an excellent reason I was skipping forward 10-15 seconds at a time and not actually watching

I was wondering what that dark liquid was (i thought she got it from the can she finally opened but the period blood explains the crowds reaction now)

note I had to watch with no sound bc I am at work

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Moridin920 posted:

i knew there was an excellent reason I was skipping forward 10-15 seconds at a time and not actually watching

I was wondering what that dark liquid was (i thought she got it from the can she finally opened but the period blood explains the crowds reaction now)

note I had to watch with no sound bc I am at work

the audio is admittedly the best part

Skeletome
Feb 4, 2011

Tell them about the tournament!

im usually not squeamish but the way she was really diggin in there was gross af

real post im a big feminist but i really dont get the not being ashamed of period blood thing no one is proud when they poo poo themselves its the same thing imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

greg sexyvibes
May 7, 2007
IF I EVER FIRST POST AGAIN SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN TO ME
Op I like your accent. Are you British?

• Locked thread