Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SKELETON GHOST
Jan 11, 2015

by Ralp
i remember when this forum used jto be good. there were good threads. funny poeople. good laffs and times were had by all. now you fuckers are clinging to the last, decaying remnants of an obsolete and irrelevant forum whose prime was ten yuears ago. gently caress you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

hi

tie-dye my titties
Jun 14, 2014

by WE B Boo-ourgeois
ferst poast

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

SKELETON GHOST posted:

i remember when this forum used jto be good. there were good threads. funny poeople. good laffs and times were had by all. now you fuckers are clinging to the last, decaying remnants of an obsolete and irrelevant forum whose prime was ten yuears ago. gently caress you

This is the posting kali yuga.

tie-dye my titties
Jun 14, 2014

by WE B Boo-ourgeois
gently caress YOU

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
this is not "clinging" it's just boredom bro

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
im clinging

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Nodelphi
Jan 30, 2004

We are all quite capable of believing in anything as long as it's improbable.

Ham Wrangler
I'm goin to pretend this post was about you being a zookeeper and telling us all about elephants.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
i have done some research and found that this is the OP:

http://streamable.com/zhzb

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
clinging? bruh I go here whenever I get bored of reddit andmvice versa

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
i want to murder this forum in a well

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Cuck that cuck you

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

gag on my dick, op

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
im gay

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
you can pry my outdated message board from my cold, dead hands op

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i think the saying is actually "for the birds", OP.

which also happens to be a "tell" that you are a millennial, so im not at all surprised by your feelings of entitlement or your petulance

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
BTW what permabanned user are you a re-reg of?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
this is me

im the forum bird

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I don't think this forum ever had good threads are you sure you posted this in the right place?

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
GBS 1.0 was an SJW uppity butthurt feelings-zone paradise. OP...

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D15HPy4x73g

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax
My Taco Bell cup says "LIVE THE VIP LIFE" on the side of it and I'm laughing at how pathetic my life is.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

coldplay chiptunes posted:

My Taco Bell cup says "LIVE THE VIP LIFE" on the side of it and I'm laughing at how pathetic my life is.
i haven't been to taco bell since circa 2003

is it worth to go back now that i'm a depressed adult?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

symbolic posted:

i haven't been to taco bell since circa 2003

is it worth to go back now that i'm a depressed adult?

tacobell owns bones dude

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Haier posted:

GBS 1.0 was an SJW uppity butthurt feelings-zone paradise. OP...

Where did all those queers and coloreds go

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

can anyone recommend a healthy website for good people? i'd hate to think i'm in a dying community, but where are the places on the internet for good wholesome folk? i just want a place for honest hardworking joes like myself, where we could discuss matters of current events, and maybe trade a good laugh or two. it's hard to find a place that's decent on this internet.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I do most of my healthy website posting in Fox news comments

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Mr. Pumroy posted:

can anyone recommend a healthy website for good people? i'd hate to think i'm in a dying community, but where are the places on the internet for good wholesome folk? i just want a place for honest hardworking joes like myself, where we could discuss matters of current events, and maybe trade a good laugh or two. it's hard to find a place that's decent on this internet.

take it to the cloud, OP!

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

you can pry my outdated message board from my cold, dead hands op

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

SKELETON GHOST posted:

you joined in 2015 you fuckin charlatan

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

gannyGrabber posted:

this forum used to be good in february

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
I suggest we finish the forums with one giant goonmeet, after which the servers are just shut down

gottabefrank
Sep 19, 2014

gannyGrabber posted:

He's gotta post his edgy opinions under a pseudonym to preserve his reputation on what he calls a "dead forum"

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Caw Caw i'm a bird

JonasSalk
May 27, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER
I just want to say that OP is a lying motherfucker. I clicked this poo poo thread for a picture of some birds and he did not deliver. Is this the poo poo posting you're talking bout, bruh?

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE

SKELETON GHOST posted:

You just joined in January, it hasn't changed since then dumass

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

I think it fell apart when we started photoshopping butts onto birds.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
check out these assholes

they are out looking for the birds, dont they know they jsut need to come here to SA???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JonasSalk
May 27, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Mr. Pumroy posted:

Have you tried Stormfront? That's the last place on the Internet to get the real scoop without having to worry about the Jewish angle!

• Locked thread