Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Kashuno posted:

There's a reason there is an image floating around that just says EAT poo poo QUIDNOSE.

Man I don't even remember what game that appeared in initially, lol. That's how long I've been playing this terrible terrible game here :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

And yeah, Lunatic, the learning curve here is incredibly frustrating. It Gets Better. :v: Take it from the king of the flail, people will stop seeing you trying hard as flailing and you'll get into your groove. It only took me like 2 years to get to a point I think I'm pretty good at reading poo poo haha~

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Quidnose posted:

And yeah, Lunatic, the learning curve here is incredibly frustrating. It Gets Better. :v: Take it from the king of the flail, people will stop seeing you trying hard as flailing and you'll get into your groove. It only took me like 2 years to get to a point I think I'm pretty good at reading poo poo haha~

I miss that little easter island flailing guy you had for an avatar back when we both started playing

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Hal Incandenza posted:

I miss that little easter island flailing guy you had for an avatar back when we both started playing

Haha yeah I got rid of that VERY fast due to my tendency to get ousted due to flailing :v:

I have it somewhere, but I like this av the besto.

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

choose your own horror isekai sci-fi Souls-like urban fantasy gamer simulator adventure

or don't?
I think my avatar is a perfect representative of my posting style.

I almost get a problem with MCED opposite what I get from Pig, where I read everything he says in Space Dandy's voice and I want to believe he's town immediately.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Feel free to run with that next time I'm flailing around like idiot scum :)

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

MC Eating Disorder posted:

Also I deleted the whole huge philosophical rant where I start going 'what is a scum team really' because it was just me jerking myself off

:munch: This is really funny, in retrospect! :munch:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitiara
Apr 21, 2009

Lunatic Sledge posted:

I think my avatar is a perfect representative of my posting style.

I almost get a problem with MCED opposite what I get from Pig, where I read everything he says in Space Dandy's voice and I want to believe he's town immediately.

If it makes you feel any better, I was on your side when reading in. I could read your frustration and really felt for you.

I got pretty ticked off that I got eliminated based on ONE post, specially since I had put a lot of time and work into it amidst all the rl craziness. I seriously hate D1 bandwagon lynching, and I don't think I'll ever learn to cope with D1 silly posts. I keep wanting to join a basic "straight forward" mafia game, but I somehow end up in crazier and crazier ones each time.

• Locked thread