Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
like one that I wasn't also committing?

tvayisnihyaami
Dec 23, 2012

by Lowtax
gas

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
This one time I saw a Hitler

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

proof of concept posted:

like one that I wasn't also committing?

Yeah

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
I once saw a guy in a bar stamp on another guy's face and walked out. The guy with the stamped-on face was unconscious and weird poo poo was oozing out of his mouth

aioli is just mayo
Aug 14, 2003

He has only forbidden to you dead animals, blood, the flesh of swine, and that which has been dedicated to other than Allah . But whoever is forced by necessity, neither desiring it nor transgressing its limit, there is no sin upon him. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful
yeah and I feel guilt over not interfering even tho I was sixteen

That's why I'm the stone cold person I am today

bog pixie
Feb 23, 2013

I saw my cat rip a mouse in half on the front porch :(

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
When i was about 7 i saw this well built black guy break a concrete block over this overweight white guys head and i remember the blood streaming down the guys face and the black guy saying "theres more comin" before disappearing, so i guess there wasn't more coming. But he messed the other guy up pretty good and an ambulance came for him. I dont remember being traumatized or anything but me and my friend who i was with hoped we'd see it on cops that night, or maybe i was just being retarded. Anyway hope that guy was alright

goatse.cx haver
Oct 17, 2010

precious metals
saw a guy get shot in the head at a bus stop

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Edit on second thought i dont rate two posts in this thread

the worst thing is fucked around with this message at 14:19 on Aug 14, 2015

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
But for real, when I was a kid I saw how my babysitter tried to kill my mother.

GewuerzKahn
Jan 7, 2014

My opposable nipples are hurting me.
Saw two ducks fighting until one of them lay bleeding on the ground.

My roommate from Tschetschenien saw someone shot in the chest in Tschetschenien.

CuteJen96
Feb 23, 2015

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 3 years!)

i shot a home invader one night. two men broke into the apt to rob us and i shot one of them twice. it was the most intense experience of my life. they ruled it was self defense. i no longer own guns, just got an alarm system instead.

l33t b4c0n
Aug 19, 2000

King of E/N
I witnessed the posting of this thread.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

CuteJen96 posted:

i shot a home invader one night. two men broke into the apt to rob us and i shot one of them twice. it was the most intense experience of my life. they ruled it was self defense. i no longer own guns, just got an alarm system instead.

Was he black and unarmed?

CuteJen96
Feb 23, 2015

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 3 years!)

SirEvelynTremble posted:

Was he black and unarmed?

nah, pair of white guys. they had some knives.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

visiting my friends student apartments eight years ago, some big dudes started walking around looking for somebody to beat up on a weekend with lots of parties. One of them sucker punched a guy from behind as he walked with his girlfriend to another party, she ran into somebody's random apartment while they roughed him up on the ground.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Kid down the street was throwing rocks at a cat. I told him to stop but he said no and kept throwing rocks.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Kid down the street was throwing rocks at a cat. I told him to stop but he said no and kept throwing rocks.

You should have sucked the cat off

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
A few, op!

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
I've watched someone get run over a few times (not on purpose)

I've also seen cops taser an actual violent criminal right after he ran into my back yard and tried to hide his gun in the bushes

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007

goatse.cx haver posted:

saw a guy get shot in the head at a bus stop

Same except a pizza place. The guy that was shot was a mugger and had stolen the shooters phone, but ironically the victim ended up in rpison.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

I.N.R.I posted:

You should have sucked the cat off

It ran away.

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor
I saw both my rich parents killed in an alley after we left the evening showing of Zorro

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Imo mods should force inri to answer his own inane questions in detail before he posts more

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Are you kidding? Besides being jumped and don't remember. The best was when a guy pulled out a gun. All I could think of was, "You would hit a guy with glasses?"

The reason is he wanted my wallet. I could have given it to him. But, it was my loving wallet.

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
INRI's never left his parents basement!!

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
i technically witnessed my own birth, so yeah

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
I saw two drunk dudes beating each other up outside a restaurant when I was in China.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
A bunch of drunken bar fights, one where a guy had his orbital bone busted by a pool cue and his eye popped out a bit.

tvayisnihyaami
Dec 23, 2012

by Lowtax

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

not really, saw some hard on push a mentally ill bum through traffic to the curb that's about it

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
yeah i watched your parents conceive you but your mom never reported it to the police op

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Saw a dude break a bottle and stab his gf in the face with it.

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
when i was in middle school the douchebag kid whose parents were getting divorced snatched the girl with down syndromes metal lunch box out of her hands and proceeded to beat her over the head with it for about 30 seconds before staff intervened in a busy hallway.

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
I saw one guy beat another dude unconscious outside my window in Pittsburgh. I would have called the cops but after I walked off to find my phone (a simpler time where phones were cordless and never in their bases) and came back, both guys were gone and the only thing left was a tremendous bloodstain.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Libelous Slander posted:

when i was in middle school the douchebag kid whose parents were getting divorced snatched the girl with down syndromes metal lunch box out of her hands and proceeded to beat her over the head with it for about 30 seconds before staff intervened in a busy hallway.

I was that kid

That lunchbox really loving hurt

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Was in Dublin for New Years, a totally smashed guy drunkenly fell over and knocked into another drunk lady. She fell to the pavement and cracked her skull against concrete, never dropped her beer the whole time and popped right back up. She yelled at her boyfriend, who then came over and tackled the drunk guy and beat his face into pulp before simply walking away into the crowd with his girlfriend. His face looked like an exploded fruit gusher. No one gave a poo poo and left the bloody comatose man lying there.

Figured I shouldn't rock the boat and tell anyone. When in Rome and all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

Naerasa posted:

I saw one guy beat another dude unconscious outside my window in Pittsburgh. I would have called the cops but after I walked off to find my phone (a simpler time where phones were cordless and never in their bases) and came back, both guys were gone and the only thing left was a tremendous bloodstain.

if it was like ten years ago in marshall-shadeland then I saw the exact same fight. did the one kid keep hitting the other kid even though he was out cold?

• Locked thread