Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
Haha, yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
I saw a bar fight where a huge guy pulled a knife on a little drunk dude and put it to his throat. He didn't kill the guy and frankly, the drunk deserved it. He's lucky he didn't die or get seriously hurt. Small man syndrome was in full effect.

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Claven666 posted:

if it was like ten years ago in marshall-shadeland then I saw the exact same fight. did the one kid keep hitting the other kid even though he was out cold?

It was about ten years ago but it was in Shadyside outside of Le Mardi Gras, which is the same place I also saw five cops surround and proceed to laugh at one teenager who was tripping on acid and crying for them to call his mommy.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

notZaar posted:

Imo mods should force inri to answer his own inane questions in detail before he posts more

Nobody asked

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Have you?

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

No

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

witnessed a cop murder a drunk man when i was just a lil ghetto baby

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

i fought in korea idiot what do u think?

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

i fought in korea idiot what do u think?

I wasnt thinking about you at all

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

I.N.R.I posted:

I wasnt thinking about you at all

they loving spat on my c.o.

Pulvis Sumus
Jul 27, 2011
sort of... a guy once kicked down my ex's door while I was on the phone with her and put a gun to her head before stealing her purse and running off. I could hear all the commotion and I was like :aaaaa:

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

Pulvis Sumus posted:

sort of... a guy once kicked down my ex's door while I was on the phone with her and put a gun to her head before stealing her purse and running off. I could hear all the commotion and I was like :aaaaa:

seems like a pretty elaborate ruse just to get out of a phone call

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

Naerasa posted:

It was about ten years ago but it was in Shadyside outside of Le Mardi Gras, which is the same place I also saw five cops surround and proceed to laugh at one teenager who was tripping on acid and crying for them to call his mommy.

lol, the crying kid might have been one of my friends at the time. small world, brother

my brother and i used to run in the drug/rave scene back in the day and we all dropped acid one time. we got split up because the police came a busted a bunch of people. i made it home just fine, but we got this weird rear end call from another member of our group cryinga nd asking for his mom and talking about the cops. when my brother got home we all mobbed him because we thought he had gotten arrested but it was this other kid that we kept around for comic relief

loving lol

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Cool.

Pulvis Sumus
Jul 27, 2011

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

seems like a pretty elaborate ruse just to get out of a phone call

who am I kidding I was probably just getting cucked.

Fasdar
Sep 1, 2001

Everybody loves dancing!
Watched a couple of Japanese men posturing big, getting ready for a fight, and then, BAM, the rougher looking of the two just straight up thumbs the other one in the eye socket. No mercy at all. The other guy went down like a dog running into a screen door at full speed.

Apparently the fight was over some intra-office politics. Now the other guy is probably blind in one eye. Kanpai!

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
I was playing basketball at the local park one time when suddenly (during a "free throws" attempt) a gang of teens ran onto the court and tried to rob one of the players.

everyone was just kind of shocked we all just stood around and watched this gang of like 6 or 7 kids chase a poor man all around the park, i think he was wearing a chain they wanted. they couldnt catch him so they went to his car and started taking it apart (dont know how they knew which car was his).

finally my friends pulled me away and said we should leave before police showed up.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

I see a lot of people who are victims of economic violence.

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
Not just witnessed.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Jim Barris posted:

Not just witnessed.

You got beat up, didn't you?

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009

Hector Beerlioz posted:

You got beat up, didn't you?
I've been beat up several times in my life, yeah. It happens, especially if you instigate conflict or owe people money.

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

if u haven't been a victim of violent crime irl u a baby imo qtiyd

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

JiveHonky posted:

I was playing basketball at the local park one time when suddenly (during a "free throws" attempt) a gang of teens ran onto the court and tried to rob one of the players.

everyone was just kind of shocked we all just stood around and watched this gang of like 6 or 7 kids chase a poor man all around the park, i think he was wearing a chain they wanted. they couldnt catch him so they went to his car and started taking it apart (dont know how they knew which car was his).

finally my friends pulled me away and said we should leave before police showed up.

lol

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
One time there was a guy sitting on the curb and his friend was punching him in the head as hard as he could yelling "Drink god drat ! Drink" and every few swings he'd shove a bottle of Jim Beam in his friend's face.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?
I didn't actually witness the guy get shot but I heard the gunshot and watched him die in the parking lot. It was kind of a bummer.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Three Olives posted:

I didn't actually witness the guy get shot but I heard the gunshot and watched him die in the parking lot. It was kind of a bummer.

Kids at the condo pool getting rowdy, huh?

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009

Three Olives posted:

*three olives watches from his condo as a man lies bleeding on the concrete far below. He raises a glass of wine to his lips, remarks*

"How depressing. Why couldn't he die somewhere else?"

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Three Olives posted:

It was probably worse for the guy who got shot than it was for you

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Claven666 posted:

lol, the crying kid might have been one of my friends at the time. small world, brother

my brother and i used to run in the drug/rave scene back in the day and we all dropped acid one time. we got split up because the police came a busted a bunch of people. i made it home just fine, but we got this weird rear end call from another member of our group cryinga nd asking for his mom and talking about the cops. when my brother got home we all mobbed him because we thought he had gotten arrested but it was this other kid that we kept around for comic relief

loving lol

LOL!

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
alright, this is a personal question , so feel free to not answer ... have any of you ever been a victim of a violent crime in real life?

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
Lmao yes OP

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
sucker punched, jumped. also playing basketball..

now that i think about it playing basketball is pretty dangerous

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Story please

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Pretend we are in one of the [TELL] threads in Ask/Tell.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
I was brutally throttled once.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Once my best friend Anthony and I happened upon a domestic abuse situation in my complex where some dirtbag was getting rough with a woman. We intervened: hustling inside the apartment, separating the two and doing that arm-lock march with the guy outside, downstairs and into the common area where we promptly told him to get lost or risk getting beat.

Ant and I had nothing better to do so we hung around outside my front door chain smoking, he tried coming back a few times but was clearly drunk and he thought we'd make good on our word (we wouldn't) so he kept his distance.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

I've seen your posting so yeah

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

SirEvelynTremble posted:

I was brutally throttled once.

during sex doesn't count if you get into it

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Hexel posted:

I've seen your posting so yeah

Ive never seen any of your posting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Toadvine posted:

Once my best friend Anthony and I happened upon a domestic abuse situation in my complex where some dirtbag was getting rough with a woman. We intervened: hustling inside the apartment, separating the two and doing that arm-lock march with the guy outside, downstairs and into the common area where we promptly told him to get lost or risk getting beat.

Ant and I had nothing better to do so we hung around outside my front door chain smoking, he tried coming back a few times but was clearly drunk and he thought we'd make good on our word (we wouldn't) so he kept his distance.

Good stuff

• Locked thread