Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
What will happen to my skin if it's touched by the sun's rays without some kind of cream on top of it.

Why does water resistant sun screen get washed off immediately when I take my body into the water for a swim?

What is sun screen made of ? And why?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Google it.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
Water resistant sun screen stays on when you get wet but towelling yourself dry will remove it.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
its good i think, i didnt wear any 2 weeks ago and spent the whole day in the sun at a pool party and got really sunburnt and it hurt and sucked bigtime

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Sun screen is made out of hippo cum. Hippo balls never get sunburnt you see

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp
this thread is full of carcinoma

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
think of it like a shield for your skin

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
It turns you into a scrotum

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
or like sunglasses, but for your skin

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
It's best to use a parasol.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I don't go outside just lol if you ever go outside. I telecommute and have everything delivered myself

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I got a bunch of blisters from sunburn once it was awful. Lesson learned, you can get sunburned 50ft under water scuba diving.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

VendaGoat posted:

It turns you into a scrotum

That's a scary picture

the sunscreen I have to use costs 27 dollars a tube and I feel wasteful using it

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Enfield posted:

or like sunglasses, but for your skin

this makes sense

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
I don't wear sunscreen when I go out because I put clothes on like a civilized person

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Dejan Bimble posted:

That's a scary picture

the sunscreen I have to use costs 27 dollars a tube and I feel wasteful using it

just use crack filler. your avatar looks just as gaunt

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

It's ok if you never go outside though OP.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
depends on how pasty you are, and using the magic of goon stats, i'm going to guess 'extremely'.

in which case please slather yourself in a bathtub full of the stuff before you even think about opening a window in your gaming cave.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

lorn Wayne posted:

depends on how pasty you are, and using the magic of goon stats, i'm going to guess 'extremely'.

in which case please slather yourself in a bathtub full of the stuff before you even think about opening a window in your gaming cave.

If I owned a cave I'd open it up to the public and make a fortune like the operator of shendoah caverns

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

yeah op its real bad

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo

Dejan Bimble posted:

If I owned a cave I'd open it up to the public and make a fortune like the operator of shendoah caverns

I went to Linville Caverns once, it was cool. And bottomless

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
im gonna have my mom buy some sunscreen on the way home

now that i am armed with this information maybe today will be the day i journey outside

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Fallows posted:

im gonna have my mom buy some sunscreen on the way home

now that i am armed with this information maybe today will be the day i journey outside

be careful you dont get attacked by a hawk

AdolfHitler
Mar 21, 2009
i mock the sun: :flipoff:

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.

Enfield posted:

be careful you dont get attacked by a hawk

hawks mmmhmm yes... is there a spray or cream for them?

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
I'm too lazy to use sunscreen and I burn once or twice a year. After that my skin is adapted and I'm tan.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Fallows posted:

hawks mmmhmm yes... is there a spray or cream for them?

no. you have to be aware of the skies at all times

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i wish i had some sunscreen :(

naem
May 29, 2011

I bought some face lotion that I thought was sunscreen bit turned out to be both suns cheen (and lotion moister izer) and now my face is as smooth and moist as a babies's bottom all day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

NEVER go outside without sunscreen. Why would you even think of doing something like that??

• Locked thread