Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
asking for a friend

also does continuous alcohol abuse count as a suicide attempt?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKmKLZOAT38

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Saw off your head

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
suicide by cop

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

:eyepop:

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
With kindness.:huh:

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
Get really old

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
C&H got ya covered.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Hydrogen bomb - take put as many other motherfuckers as possible

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
eat all the pills. all of them.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

SirEvelynTremble posted:

take put as many other motherfuckers as possible

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
that thing goons always say about jumping off the building with pianoi wire and hands glued to your face

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEklVDlqwbQ

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
Inert gasses are good. Argon is preferable since it won't discolor your skin but helium will do in a pinch. Buy some and tape a bag over your head and let it flow! You'll quickly pass out and see some stars but you won't feel like you're suffocating as your dumb body still thinks it's getting oxygen

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
aim at the back of your throat, like at that uvula thing, behind that is your lizard brain

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Nooner posted:

that thing goons always say about jumping off the building with pianoi wire and hands glued to your face

I heard once of a dude who tied a rope around his neck and a tree. He then got in his car and drove really fast

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Probably parking in a garage with the door closed. Make sure it's successful because when I tried someone saved me then I started exhibiting some very bizarre behavior and began hanging out with retards irl and online; my attempt was in February of 2005 btw

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
choke yourself on ryan reynolds penus

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

huskarl_marx posted:

aim at the back of your throat, like at that uvula thing, behind that is your lizard brain

or make a suicide helmet loaded with shotgun shells with an electric trigger mechanism

edit:

Kuato posted:

Probably parking in a garage with the door closed. Make sure it's successful because when I tried someone saved me then I started exhibiting some very bizarre behavior and began hanging out with retards irl and online; my attempt was in February of 2005 btw

I take from your posting you only succeeded in becoming 'tarded Heh

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Also that one dude who didn't want to get evicted so he put a chainsaw on a timer, put his neck on that and waited

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Jesus Christ considered cowardice to be the worst of human vices so you better be killling yourself for a good reason

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

OD on meth

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

hold in all your poops for like 2 months and then poison yourself so then when they do the autopsy they cut you open and poop just starts falling out everywhere

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Bokito
Jul 25, 2007
Going Ape
don't kill yourself, 'dgsw's friend' :ohdear:

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Mooktastical
Jan 8, 2008
Who cares, just pick one and go with it, preferably sooner rather than later.

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

pull a dorner

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Tuxedo Gin posted:

pull a dorner

Dorner was murdered by cops!

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Straker knows how

cop gay. no donut
Aug 10, 2015

by Lowtax
I read a book once about forensic science that had a case in it where a man killed himself with a table saw. It said he had an argument with his family, so he went out to the garage and basically cut himself in half at the waist with it. There were pictures and it was incredible. Like how is that even possible and how determined do you have to be to completely cut yourself in half like that? I always wondered what that argument was about, but I like to think they were ragging on him about how he never finishes what he starts.

Mooktastical
Jan 8, 2008

AEMINAL posted:

or make a suicide helmet loaded with shotgun shells with an electric trigger mechanism

Also, this is the most foolproof way to go about the business of suicide. Do this, and soon

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

SirEvelynTremble posted:

Straker knows how

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

fatal familial insomnia

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

taint reaped until bled out

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
Just take a handful of Xanax and follow it up with a couple shots of dope and you'll blissfully slip into non-existence and if you're lucky you'll die, too.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

have someone poz your neg hole and deny that hiv causes aids

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
implant a grenade in your insides and tie the pin to a pack of hungry dogs

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

TEAYCHES posted:

have someone poz your neg hole and deny that hiv causes aids

leave grohl out of this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

cop gay. no donut posted:

I read a book once about forensic science that had a case in it where a man killed himself with a table saw. It said he had an argument with his family, so he went out to the garage and basically cut himself in half at the waist with it. There were pictures and it was incredible. Like how is that even possible and how determined do you have to be to completely cut yourself in half like that? I always wondered what that argument was about, but I like to think they were ragging on him about how he never finishes what he starts.

Lol picturing him dead next to a shoddy half finished ikea cabinet

As shock sets in you can't feel a thing and he must have been p. hopped up on adrenaline to start. You'll die fast after hitting an artery so it must have been a really good table saw, remember the brand???

• Locked thread