Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo

quote:

QB: Ryan Tannehill, Sam Bradford
RB: Frank Gore, Andre Ellington, Latavius Murray, Isaiah Crowell, Duke Johnson
WR: Dez Bryant, Julio Jones, DeAndre Hopkins, Allen Robinson, Anquan Boldin, Davante Parker
TE: Travis Kelce
DST: Panters
PK: Connor Barth

Thanks Beer! To answer your question: Yeah, it's PPR -- there was a run of WR's at odd times, so I felt like I had to grab Edelman and Olsen right there if I was going to get them. I'm high on both players this year, so we'll see. For RB Depth, I'm hoping one of my WRs gives me some trade bait in case I need to snag an additional RB for insurance.

For your team, I think Gore will be a reliable RB all season barring injury. I think among your other RBs that one of them is bound to be consistent, most likely Murray or Crowell. Not a fan of Andre this year, but I don't know how Arians is going to use him. Your WRs should carry you to wins most weeks.....Dez, Julio, Hopkins, and Boldin for the flex is just sick. Good to see you got a Top 4 TE in Kelce, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krazee Eyez Killa
Feb 16, 2007
Yahoo standard scoring 10 team
QB: Romo
RB: Bell, Gordon, Blount, Bernard, Foster, Deangelo Williams
WR: Thomas, Hilton, Amari Cooper, Cruz, Fitzgerald
TE: Olsen
K: Hauschka
DEF: Denver
Had 4th pick

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Seebee posted:

I like the combo of Tannehill and Bradford. I like your RBs and think Ellington will be great. My only worry is that Crowell and Johnson will end up RBBCing them both into no value fantasy land, but it could turn into a CIN situation where they both could have value? WRs are crazy good, except for Boldin but he should have some good games on your bench. TE good. No complaints at all. Wish my draft would look like this.

RBBC is a risk but Cleveland has no WRs, their offensive line looks solid, and I see Crowell as the starter. Johnson has had hamstring problems since high school and I mostly picked him up as a lottery ticket. My suspicion is that Crowell is going to shoulder the load. I debated getting David Cobb late instead but in the end I'm happy.

railroad terror posted:

Thanks Beer! To answer your question: Yeah, it's PPR -- there was a run of WR's at odd times, so I felt like I had to grab Edelman and Olsen right there if I was going to get them. I'm high on both players this year, so we'll see. For RB Depth, I'm hoping one of my WRs gives me some trade bait in case I need to snag an additional RB for insurance.

For your team, I think Gore will be a reliable RB all season barring injury. I think among your other RBs that one of them is bound to be consistent, most likely Murray or Crowell. Not a fan of Andre this year, but I don't know how Arians is going to use him. Your WRs should carry you to wins most weeks.....Dez, Julio, Hopkins, and Boldin for the flex is just sick. Good to see you got a Top 4 TE in Kelce, too.

I'm happier with your team being PPR. If you like those players then good on getting them when you did. In PPR they could both be studs.

Supposedly Arians will use Andre a lot, and his backup is both raw and hurt. Getting Kelce in the 8th was my favorite steal of the draft.

Beer4TheBeerGod fucked around with this message at 16:33 on Aug 24, 2015

Seebee
Mar 13, 2004

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

RBBC is a risk but Cleveland has no WRs, their offensive line looks solid, and I see Crowell as the starter. Johnson has had hamstring problems since high school and I mostly picked him up as a lottery ticket. My suspicion is that Crowell is going to shoulder the load. I debated getting David Cobb late instead but in the end I'm happy.

I'm happier with your team being PPR. If you like those players then good on getting them when you did. In PPR they could both be studs.

Supposedly Arians will use Andre a lot, and his backup is both raw and hurt. Getting Kelce in the 8th was my favorite steal of the draft.

I agree with your Cleveland analysis, and I hope you're right since I too have Crowell heh.

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

1 PPR and 6 point passing TDs means getting Luck and Brown are solid. Gore is a viable starter especially in PPR. Personally I'm not sold on Abdullah as a starter until he's proven himself, and you don't have any depth to compensate. WR is obviously great especially with reception machine Edelman. With Luck I'm not convinced I would want a backup QB. Same with a backup TE.

Yeah, I was going to drop Allen for Deangelo so I could have two weeks of starter off waivers

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Thanks. Yeah, I picked first in a snake draft and got a bit panicky about all of "position X" being gone by my next pick. I'd have to look at draft order but 16 of the next 18 picks were rb's and I didn't want the same thong happening with qb too. Green and Manning were my r2/r3 back-to-back picks.

Anyone you'd toss for Davante Adams or is it too early to tell? Not totally confident with White given his age and injuries.

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!

WRs are obviously great, don't love the Ellington pick (going RB-RB there I'd have taken Latavius and Abdullah), no major complaints elsewhere.

You should drop your kicker for another RB lotto pick (lol, autocorrect changed RB to Arab)

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

God I love family drafts.

I'm pick 9, "The Gun a Boyfriend Club" in honor of my newborn daughter. 10 team, 0.5 PPR, 1QB/2RB/3WR/1TE/1FLX/1DST/1PK. Sadly this draft happened after the Nelson ACL tear but nobody said a word. Half the folks were drafting via Skype and must have known.

QB: Ryan Tannehill, Sam Bradford
RB: Frank Gore, Andre Ellington, Latavius Murray, Isaiah Crowell, Duke Johnson
WR: Dez Bryant, Julio Jones, DeAndre Hopkins, Allen Robinson, Anquan Boldin, Davante Parker
TE: Travis Kelce
DST: Panters
PK: Connor Barth

No complaints.

I think I prefer Pump and Dump (e: wait, did I just make it up that that was your wife's team? I thought I read that but now I'm confused), but those are both great teams. You obviously have the edge at WR, but I think I'd rather have Bell, Forte, Randle, and Yeldon plus her WRs. For being a family draft, most of the teams are mostly respectable. I also like Crustacean Station, though they really need one of Cooper and Agholor to perform like the 2014 rookies, and/or for Davante Adams to be a top 20 WR. Fear the Neard and P'G's (?) and you two are the front runners, IMO.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Quiet Feet posted:

Thanks. Yeah, I picked first in a snake draft and got a bit panicky about all of "position X" being gone by my next pick. I'd have to look at draft order but 16 of the next 18 picks were rb's and I didn't want the same thong happening with qb too. Green and Manning were my r2/r3 back-to-back picks.

Anyone you'd toss for Davante Adams or is it too early to tell? Not totally confident with White given his age and injuries.

I would drop Roddy White for Davante Adams in a heartbeat. Pick him up now, before anyone else does. Don't even reply to this message, because that means you're near a computer that could be used to pick up Adams instead.

RVProfootballer posted:

I think I prefer Pump and Dump (e: wait, did I just make it up that that was your wife's team? I thought I read that but now I'm confused), but those are both great teams. You obviously have the edge at WR, but I think I'd rather have Bell, Forte, Randle, and Yeldon plus her WRs. For being a family draft, most of the teams are mostly respectable. I also like Crustacean Station, though they really need one of Cooper and Agholor to perform like the 2014 rookies, and/or for Davante Adams to be a top 20 WR. Fear the Neard and P'G's (?) and you two are the front runners, IMO.

Nope, Pump & Dump is my wife's team. She used BeerSheets too, and holy poo poo I'm glad she did because my precious little four month old angel went apeshit during the draft and there was no way she would be able to keep track of things otherwise. I agree her team looks pretty good but I see a lot of risk in Forte, Johnson, Randle, and Yeldon that makes me glad I went the direction I did.

Zypher posted:

WRs are obviously great, don't love the Ellington pick (going RB-RB there I'd have taken Latavius and Abdullah), no major complaints elsewhere.

You should drop your kicker for another RB lotto pick (lol, autocorrect changed RB to Arab)

I know Abdullah is looking sick, but I'm really not high on starting rookies in a 10 team league.

We're trying a rule this year where you have to keep the team you drafted until after the first week with an exception made for injuries so that teams that drafted Jordy loving Nelson in the 2nd have a chance to at least recoup some value. Otherwise I would've snagged Cobb as a lotto ticket.

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah

Seebee posted:

I just had my first Auction Draft. I am definitely week at WR, but I feel like people were bidding pretty high on them. I messed up a couple times though with the bidding. For example, I didn't draft a kicker and tried to drive the price higher on Woodhead, woops. Probably the biggest mistake was leaving $10 unused. Boo.

I think I may try and trade an RB, thoughts on which ones? This is the first year for a keeper league, so next year I'll get to keep someone at 10% or $5, whichever is higher.

It's a 12 Team PPR league QB, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, W/R/T, K, DEF.

1. (19) Justin Forsett (Bal - RB) $37
2. (32) Isaiah Crowell (Cle - RB) $6
3. (43) Frank Gore (Ind - RB) $35
4. (44) Todd Gurley (StL - RB) $21
5. (57) Ameer Abdullah (Det - RB) $21
6. (62) Eli Manning (NYG - QB) $3
7. (66) Travis Kelce (KC - TE) $21
8. (69) Vincent Jackson (TB - WR) $6
9. (76) Mike Wallace (Min - WR) $6
10. (77) Steve Smith Sr. (Bal - WR) $6
11. (83) Julian Edelman (NE - WR) $17
12. (93) Eric Decker (NYJ - WR) $6
13. (118) Houston (Hou - DEF) $2
14. (133) Danny Woodhead (SD - RB) $2
15. (136) Markus Wheaton (Pit - WR) $1

Edit: added how many teams.

Oof, I dunno about this. Auction is your chance to go out and assemble the best starters you possibly can. In contrast, you've essentially used a "roster mirroring" approach by taking a bunch of guys that are pretty similar to one another. It gives you good plug-and-play depth, but at the cost of investing a bunch of cash into players you intend to sit. You're bound to "choose" the wrong guy a lot and leave a lot on the bench each week, and even when you do choose correctly, you're liable to get smoked a good number of weeks by the folks starting JCharles and Antonio Brown and Luck and Julio etc, who have a much higher ceiling. Like, you did a good job not egregiously overpaying for anybody, but you just invested way too big of a proportion of your cash into your bench.

Upside, though, is that I like the Crowell and Wheaton gambles for next year. Good lottery tickets. Also, if either Abdullah or Gurley turns out to be the next AP, you'll have a leg up next time around.

Zombie Tsunami
Jun 22, 2006

Here's my dynasty team, 1ppr, 6pt passing TDs, 2nd year, 1 flex(the spot John Brown currently occupies), reigning champ. Drafted all of these guys except I added the Philly DST and traded for Shady. Think I have a chance to repeat? (I have Spiller so hopefully him and McCoy can trade weeks of being hurt.) No kickers b1tch

Metapod posted:

Have yet to see a goon team with Charlie Sims burn this poo poo to the ground

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Zombie Tsunami posted:

Here's my dynasty team, 1ppr, 6pt passing TDs, 2nd year, 1 flex(the spot John Brown currently occupies), reigning champ. Drafted all of these guys except I added the Philly DST and traded for Shady. Think I have a chance to repeat? (I have Spiller so hopefully him and McCoy can trade weeks of being hurt.) No kickers b1tch

How many teams? What's your bench look like? Starters look good for any 10+ team league, even with Graham and McCoy as a bit of question marks this year.

Zombie Tsunami
Jun 22, 2006

RVProfootballer posted:

How many teams? What's your bench look like? Starters look good for any 10+ team league, even with Graham and McCoy as a bit of question marks this year.
10 teams, bench is stacked everywhere but RB. It's 30 roster spots so it looks a bit ridiculous. Highlights --

QB: Brady, RGIII (gently caress me), Tyrod, Osweiler
RB: Spiller, Hillman, Helu, Shoelace, Josh Robinson
WR: G. Tate, Martavis, Marquess Wilson, Leonard HANKTIME Hankerson, Sammie Coates
TE: Kelce, Delanie Walker
DST: Panthers

I've been trying to flip one or some of Golden Tate, Martavis Bryant, Travis Kelce, and Delanie Walker for another RB1 or QB1 but there's a reason I won this league, and that reason is my friends are loving idiots.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Zombie Tsunami posted:

10 teams, bench is stacked everywhere but RB. It's 30 roster spots so it looks a bit ridiculous. Highlights --

QB: Brady, RGIII (gently caress me), Tyrod, Osweiler
RB: Spiller, Hillman, Helu, Shoelace, Josh Robinson
WR: G. Tate, Martavis, Marquess Wilson, Leonard HANKTIME Hankerson, Sammie Coates
TE: Kelce, Delanie Walker
DST: Panthers

I've been trying to flip one or some of Golden Tate, Martavis Bryant, Travis Kelce, and Delanie Walker for another RB1 or QB1 but there's a reason I won this league, and that reason is my friends are loving idiots.

NM It's dynasty.

Seebee
Mar 13, 2004

Forever_Peace posted:

Oof, I dunno about this. Auction is your chance to go out and assemble the best starters you possibly can. In contrast, you've essentially used a "roster mirroring" approach by taking a bunch of guys that are pretty similar to one another. It gives you good plug-and-play depth, but at the cost of investing a bunch of cash into players you intend to sit. You're bound to "choose" the wrong guy a lot and leave a lot on the bench each week, and even when you do choose correctly, you're liable to get smoked a good number of weeks by the folks starting JCharles and Antonio Brown and Luck and Julio etc, who have a much higher ceiling. Like, you did a good job not egregiously overpaying for anybody, but you just invested way too big of a proportion of your cash into your bench.

Upside, though, is that I like the Crowell and Wheaton gambles for next year. Good lottery tickets. Also, if either Abdullah or Gurley turns out to be the next AP, you'll have a leg up next time around.

Thanks for the breakdown. This was the first time our league had done auction draft, so almost everyone, including myself, was new on this format. I feel like a lot of teams spent almost their entire budget ($200) for those big names and don't have an entire starting roster and no bench. Hopefully those two, or one, will payoff, and next year have more of a budget to get those big name studs. Thanks again!

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

I realized it's gotten out of control. I realize I'm out of control.
First draft of the year, Goontier Tier A, was last night. How'd I do?

12 teams, 0.5ppr, ESPN standard roster plus IDP (2 LB, 2 DB, 1 DL, 1 Flex). I picked 9th and my keepers were Julio (1st), Demarco (2nd), and Hilton (4th).

QB: Tony Romo, Eli Manning

RB: Demarco Murray, Andre Ellington, Shane Vereen, Bishop Sankey, Danny Woodhead

WR: Julio Jones, TY Hilton, Vincent Jackson, Brandon Lafell, Pierre Garçon

TE: ASJ, Antonio Gates

LB: Derrick Johnson, Lawrence Timmons, Clay Matthews

DB: Eric Weddle, William Moore

DL: Rob Ninkovich

Feeling like my RB situation could pan out well or completely gently caress me, same with the TEs.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
That is the worst team I have ever seen.

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

I realized it's gotten out of control. I realize I'm out of control.

Suave Fedora posted:

That is the worst team I have ever seen.

You should see the other teams! I drafted with a bunch of morons.

Axl Rose
Apr 29, 2013
What do you guys think? This is for a 10 man, standard scoring league. Got screwed on my receivers after 1 and 2, but I couldn't resist Jonathan Stewart after he fell to the 7th. At least that should be the easiest position to fill from waivers.

QB: Tony Romo
WR: Julio Jones
WR: Brandon Cooks
WR: Kendall Wright
RB Matt Forte
RB Lamar Miller
TE Travis Kelce
BN Chris Ivory
BN Jonathan Stewart
BN Pierre Garcon
BN Steve Smith Sr
BN David Cobb
BN Andy Dalton
K Steven Huaschka
D Titans

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Ok. 2 QB league.

QB1: Aaron Rodgers
QB2: Ben Rothlesberger (I feel like crap but took him over Romo)
WR1: Calvin Johnson
WR2: Randall Cobb
WR3: Andre Johnson
RB1: LeSean McCoy
RB2: Melvin Gordon
TE: Jason Witten
W/R/T: Ameer Abdullah
K: Phil Dawson
DEF: Cleveland
BN: Mike Wallace
BN: Vincent Jackson
BN: Todd Gurley
BN: Derek Carr
BN: Julius Thomas
BN: Philip Dorsett

Thoughts? RB is weakish or newbish.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Axl Rose posted:

What do you guys think? This is for a 10 man, standard scoring league. Got screwed on my receivers after 1 and 2, but I couldn't resist Jonathan Stewart after he fell to the 7th. At least that should be the easiest position to fill from waivers.

QB: Tony Romo
WR: Julio Jones
WR: Brandon Cooks
WR: Kendall Wright
RB Matt Forte
RB Lamar Miller
TE Travis Kelce
BN Chris Ivory
BN Jonathan Stewart
BN Pierre Garcon
BN Steve Smith Sr
BN David Cobb
BN Andy Dalton
K Steven Huaschka
D Titans

You're in great shape. Miller and Forte will be top 12 RBs, with JStew, Ivory, and Cobb all on the radar for top 25 RBs. Julio and Cooks are a really high end WR1 and WR2, and Wright should be at least a top 35 or 40 receiver. Even if not, one of Garcon and Smith will probably also be a borderline WR3.

Gatts posted:

Ok. 2 QB league.

QB1: Aaron Rodgers
QB2: Ben Rothlesberger (I feel like crap but took him over Romo)
WR1: Calvin Johnson
WR2: Randall Cobb
WR3: Andre Johnson
RB1: LeSean McCoy
RB2: Melvin Gordon
TE: Jason Witten
W/R/T: Ameer Abdullah
DEF: Cleveland
BN: Mike Wallace
BN: Vincent Jackson
BN: Todd Gurley
BN: Derek Carr
BN: Julius Thomas
BN: Philip Dorsett

Thoughts? RB is weakish or newbish.

How many teams? Rodgers and Ben should be the top starting QB pair in your league, you're starting two top 15 WRs and a maybe top 25 WR, McCoy and Gordon could both disappoint somewhat heavily and still be top 20 RBs, and Abdullah and your bench are all totally startable guys.

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Shop around for doctors! Always fucking shop for doctors. Doctors are stupid assholes. And they get by because people are cowed by their mystical bullshit quality of being able to maintain a 3.0 GPA at some Guatemalan medical college for 3 semesters. Find one that makes sense.

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

You don't specify the number of teams or scoring, so it's hard to say, but overall I like it. You have a ton of depth in your RB slot and I can buy that given the injury risk, but Bradford as a QB1 with no safety net is worrisome. Ladarius Green is a four week lottery ticket that may not pay out. I would rather see you focus on depth in those areas than Hillman. That said your RBs, given time, should help you patch up your failures.
12 team standard. I was thinking of adding on Winston and trying to do a dual QB stream, as they seem to compliment each other in terms of bad weeks/good weeks. I may also try to do a trade for the guy who has Tanehill, as that guy also has Big Ben and would probably be open to a trade. The Green thing is risky I agree, but I feel like I can always pull off a trade for a better TE with my RB depth.

Miko
May 20, 2001

Where I come from, there's no such thing as kryptonite.
What's a good place to get cheatsheets for a live draft? Everything is paywalled and I'm putting in my own sheets by copypasting into excel.

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

10 team 0 PPR, standard scoring/roster

1. (1) Adrian Peterson (Min - RB)
2. (20) A.J. Green (Cin - WR)
3. (21) Randall Cobb (GB - WR)
4. (40) Alfred Morris (Was - RB)
5. (41) Travis Kelce (KC - TE)
6. (60) Tony Romo (Dal - QB)
7. (61) Sammy Watkins (Buf - WR)
8. (80) Ameer Abdullah (Det - RB)
9. (81) Steve Smith Sr. (Bal - WR)
10. (100) Alfred Blue (Hou - RB)
11. (101) Larry Fitzgerald (Ari - WR)
12. (120) Kendall Wright (Ten - WR)
13. (121) Jarryd Hayne (SF - RB)
14. (140) Matt Prater (Det - K)
15. (141) Minnesota (Min - DEF)

WRs: Green, Cobb, Watkins, Smith Sr, Fitz, K.Wright
RBs: AP, A.Morris, Abdullah, Blue, Hayne
TE: Kelce
K: Prater
DEF: Minn

I like it, but I reached for Romo. Cam went 4 rounds later.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Drafted my office league while attending 49ers-Cowboys last night. Didn't miss a pick. Bonuses for 325 passing yards, 125 rushing and 125 receiving.
Also 0.5 PPR, 0.1 point per completion and 0.3 POINT PER RUSHING ATTEMPT BECAUSE WHY NOT

Turn Down for Watt
1. (4) Le'Veon Bell (Pit - RB)
2. (17) LeSean McCoy (Buf - RB)
3. (24) Frank Gore (Ind - RB)
4. (37) Drew Brees (NO - QB)
5. (44) Emmanuel Sanders (Den - WR)
6. (57) Amari Cooper (Oak - WR)
7. (64) Joique Bell (Det - RB)
8. (77) Allen Robinson (Jax - WR)
9. (84) Arian Foster (Hou - RB)
10. (97) Tre Mason (StL - RB)
11. (104) Julius Thomas (Jax - TE)
12. (117) Duke Johnson Jr. (Cle - RB)
13. (124) Charles Johnson (Min - WR)
14. (137) Miami (Mia - DEF)
15. (144) Phil Dawson (SF - K)

I'm fine with it given that I had been drinking for 4 hours and I was watching a drat football game. My WRs are megaweak but I went hard at RB because of the 0.3 PPrush

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
16 teams, 0.5 PPR, 3rd pick overall, incredible value, ready to dominate. Thoughts?

quote:

QB Colin Kaepernick, SF QB
RB Jamaal Charles, KC RB
RB Frank Gore, Ind RB
RB/WR Melvin Gordon, SD RB
WR Jordy Nelson*, GB WR
WR Brandon LaFell*, NE WR
TE Greg Olsen, Car TE
D/ST Panthers D/ST D/ST
K Nick Novak, SD K P
Bench Stevie Johnson, SD WR
Bench Matthew Stafford, Det QB
Bench Rueben Randle, NYG WR P
Bench Dwayne Allen, Ind TE
Bench Lions D/ST D/ST
Bench Nick Foles, StL QB
Bench Lance Dunbar, Dal RB

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

spacejung posted:

16 teams, 0.5 PPR, 3rd pick overall, incredible value, ready to dominate. Thoughts?

I have some bad news for you...

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!
At least you have 3 QBs and a backup DST to go with your complete lack of wide receivers

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

That poor bastard spacejung. Jordy was for some reason still in ESPN's system and got autodrafted by mistake.

Same goon 16 team draft. I had the second pick (.5 PPR):

QB: Rivers, Dalton
RB: AP, Stewart, Foster, Duke Johnson, Buck Allen
WR: Hopkins, ARobinson, Boldin, Quick, DGB, Dorsett
TE: Eifert
D/ST: Packers
K: Hartley

1. Adrian Peterson
2. DeAndre Hopkins
3. Jonathan Stewart
4. Arian Foster
5. Allen Robinson
6. Anquan Boldin
7. Duke Johnson
8. Philip Rivers
9. Brian Quick
10. Dorial Green-Beckham
11. Tyler Eifert
12. Philip Dorsett
13. Andy Dalton
14. Buck Allen
15. Packers D/St
16. Garrett Hartley

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

spacejung posted:

I have two colons and five letters for this team

:stonk:

Prophecy120
Feb 4, 2003

God Bless the Enclave! God Bless America!
The 16-team .5ppr BEER LEAGUE rosters are in! Pick #8

RB: L. Murray
RB: S. Vereen
WR: D. Thomas
WR. A. Jeffery
Flex: A. Johnson
TE: T. Kelce
D: Colts
K: Sturgis

B: M. Colston
B: T. Williams
B: D. Sproles
B: D. Bowe
B: A. Smith
B: R. Turbin
B: T. Richardson

With 16 teams, the draft boards really do start to dry up fast after the first 8 or 9 rounds. I'm happy with this team. Weakness is obviously RB, but I think I have enough power in WR/QB/TE (Kelce dropped to the 5th) to make up for it.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Cervixalot posted:

10. Dorial Green-Beckham

The gently caress

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

Metapod posted:

The gently caress

16 team drafts are crazy man. Huge WR run, I like it as a lotto ticket pick

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
same loving 16 team league

autodrafted lee because espn freaked out on me but oh well

EDIT: 16 team leagues are hilarious and i cannot recommend them highly enough

Wolfy
Jul 13, 2009

Beer League 2015: Maybe were just really bad at drafting

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
TubeStank and Prophecy so far look the best for me, with TubeStank having the edge there. Quality starters at each position and at least a couple decent bench options.

General comments: I would not have gone for Foster in the 4th, especially when Allen Robinson and presumably other good dudes were still there. I also would not have rostered three QBs, better to have a total flier than a 3rd QB. That Jordy autodraft sucks too :(

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.
16-team, PPR, the same beer league as everyone else:

QB: Ryan Tannehill
RB: CJ Anderson
RB: Joseph Randle
Flex: Doug Martin
WR: AJ Green
WR: Davante Adams
TE: Martellus Bennett
D/ST: Rams

BENCH
Darren McFadden
Montee Ball
Ronnie Hillman
Markus Wheaton
Vernon Davis
Brandon Coleman
Reggie Wayne

I ended up handcuffing basically the Broncos run game and then the Cowboys as well through weird BPA situations, I figure after a couple weeks I can reasonably have a monopoly on that and cut at least a roster spot or two of dead weight.

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.

Prophecy120 posted:

The 16-team .5ppr BEER LEAGUE rosters are in! Pick #8

RB: L. Murray
RB: S. Vereen
WR: D. Thomas
WR. A. Jeffery
Flex: A. Johnson
TE: T. Kelce
D: Colts
K: Sturgis

B: M. Colston
B: T. Williams
B: D. Sproles
B: D. Bowe
B: A. Smith
B: R. Turbin
B: T. Richardson

With 16 teams, the draft boards really do start to dry up fast after the first 8 or 9 rounds. I'm happy with this team. Weakness is obviously RB, but I think I have enough power in WR/QB/TE (Kelce dropped to the 5th) to make up for it.

Both the Kelce and Turbin picks I think were situations where I was pretty confident I had them before you took them

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Catfish Noodlin posted:

BENCH
Darren McFadden
Montee Ball
Ronnie Hillman
Markus Wheaton
Vernon Davis
Brandon Coleman
Reggie Wayne

I ended up handcuffing basically the Broncos run game and then the Cowboys as well through weird BPA situations, I figure after a couple weeks I can reasonably have a monopoly on that and cut at least a roster spot or two of dead weight.

i actually hate you for taking adams

EDIT and tannehill you prick

Hot Diggity! fucked around with this message at 04:32 on Aug 25, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!

Catfish Noodlin posted:

BENCH
Darren McFadden
Montee Ball
Ronnie Hillman
Markus Wheaton
Vernon Davis
Brandon Coleman
Reggie Wayne

I've seen 12 team rosters worse than this. I think you're the front runner for this league from what I've seen so far.

• Locked thread