Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Draft season is upon us and to keep the general fantasy football thread from getting mucked up with RMT stuff, here's a different thread.

Rules:

State your format (PPR, 2 QB, 3 WR, etc)
State the number of teams in your league
Put your pick slot or your auction values. You can post final results or your drafting order, whichever works best for you.

I'm going to repost my NFL.com team because seriously what is this team (10 team league)
#1 overall pick
Standard Scoring w/6 pt passing TDs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
The answer to both of your questions is idiots. Idiots who make NFL.com in-draft room ranks and idiots who follow them. Here was the first 3 rounds. This draft was a joke, and it wasn't so much awful reaches as it was people following the NFL.com draft grades.

Le'Veon Bell
Adrian Peterson
Eddie Lacy
Jamaal Charles
Marshawn Lynch
Matt Forte
Antonio Brown
Aaron Rodgers
LeSean McCoy
Dez Bryant
Julio Jones
Jeremy Hill
Rob Gronkowski
Odell Beckham
CJ Anderson
Calvin Johnson
Demaryius Thomas
Jordy Nelson
DeMarco Murray
AJ Green
Andrew Luck
Alshon Jeffery
Randall Cobb
Mark Ingram
TY hilton
Lamar Miller
Kelvin Benjamin
Mike Evans
Justin Forsett
DeAndre Hopkins

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Fear not Arctic Baldwin Wheaton being number two is basically garbage nonsense.

That team is really solid but Sankey puked all over himself today so you may want to start searching out a replacement (David Cobb is a good, clean 1-for-1 trade)

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I thought I joined a mock draft last night but apparently it was a real draft. 2 RB, 3 WR, no flex. Ten teams.

1. (1) Adrian Peterson RB
2. (20) Jordy Nelson WR
3. (21) A.J. Green WR
4. (40) Alfred Morris RB
5. (41) Jonathan Stewart RB
6. (60) Ameer Abdullah RB
7. (61) Allen Robinson WR
8. (80) T.J. Yeldon RB
9. (81) Tom Brady QB
10. (100) John Brown WR
11. (101) Nelson Agholor WR
12. (120) Carson Palmer QB
13. (121) Tyler Eifert TE
14. (140) Miami DEF
15. (141) Matt Prater K

I've decided I'm fully in on the Pissed Off Tom Brady strategy. Allen Robinson was a reach but I didn't like who else was available around there as a WR. Didn't realize I'd end up with John Brown & Agholor later. If I knew that I would have snagged a TE there instead of Eifert.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Drafted my office league while attending 49ers-Cowboys last night. Didn't miss a pick. Bonuses for 325 passing yards, 125 rushing and 125 receiving.
Also 0.5 PPR, 0.1 point per completion and 0.3 POINT PER RUSHING ATTEMPT BECAUSE WHY NOT

Turn Down for Watt
1. (4) Le'Veon Bell (Pit - RB)
2. (17) LeSean McCoy (Buf - RB)
3. (24) Frank Gore (Ind - RB)
4. (37) Drew Brees (NO - QB)
5. (44) Emmanuel Sanders (Den - WR)
6. (57) Amari Cooper (Oak - WR)
7. (64) Joique Bell (Det - RB)
8. (77) Allen Robinson (Jax - WR)
9. (84) Arian Foster (Hou - RB)
10. (97) Tre Mason (StL - RB)
11. (104) Julius Thomas (Jax - TE)
12. (117) Duke Johnson Jr. (Cle - RB)
13. (124) Charles Johnson (Min - WR)
14. (137) Miami (Mia - DEF)
15. (144) Phil Dawson (SF - K)

I'm fine with it given that I had been drinking for 4 hours and I was watching a drat football game. My WRs are megaweak but I went hard at RB because of the 0.3 PPrush

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

spacejung posted:

16 teams, 0.5 PPR, 3rd pick overall, incredible value, ready to dominate. Thoughts?

I have two colons and five letters for this team

:stonk:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

89 that team is going to be a disaster weeks one and two and rough the first month. Bell, Brady, Blount and Foster? Yeesh. Your second RB week one is Sproles.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I just had a draft so bad I don't want to post it yet Yahoo gave me the best draft award :waycool:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I would spend the whole draft hyperventilating with 15s picks. Jesus Christ what a ringer.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That team is brutal.

Sorry man :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

If Doug Baldwin is a top 25 wide receiver I will print out this post and eat it

• Locked thread