Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nigel Farage
Jun 20, 2015

by Ralp

(and can't post for 2 years!)

Moola posted:

haha wrong

I live in Devon and this is actually where all the inbreeds are

the further south west you go the worse it gets

I guess it spreaded from cornwall.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
Cornwall is a lovely place, shame about the cornish though

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Tintagel one of my favourite castles
Devon clotted cream gently caress yeah

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
I heard a cool insult once in an England show: loving northern monkey!

Hahahaha owned

Nigel Farage
Jun 20, 2015

by Ralp

Moola posted:

Cornwall is a lovely place, shame about the cornish though

Only been to lizard point and some crappy caravan park in the middle of nowhere like 25 years ago.

Never went back.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

It's easy to get the impression that nowhere is good and it's all very bad in the UK, by admission of everyone living there.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

hemophilia posted:

It's easy to get the impression that nowhere is good and it's all very bad in the UK, by admission of everyone living there.

I would like to disagree

I'd like to

Nigel Farage
Jun 20, 2015

by Ralp

hemophilia posted:

Nope.

The bad parts like northern England are where all the Muslims/immigrants settled. Basically they are multicultural hell holes with some bordering on become Islamic States.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
same

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013

Nigel Farage posted:

Nope.

The bad parts like northern England are where all the Muslims/immigrants settled. Basically they are multicultural hell holes with some bordering on become Islamic States.

Everyone is white where I live though, unlike London.

Nigel Farage
Jun 20, 2015

by Ralp

Jimbo Jaggins posted:

I dont live in London...

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013

Nigel Farage posted:

I dont live in London...

Definitely somewhere equally poo poo.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

dad gay. so what posted:

what is rhe quickest way to view the annointed child? how can i get my filthy mitts on it

Easy.

You're going to have a lot of security around the royal family so you will need to snap 4 or 5 of their necks on the outer perimeter and pick up a weapon. Once this is acquired I recommend a flying scissor kick to the next guards spine, sending him into another guard. Make sure you're shooting someone else while this guard is struggling to get the lifeless body of the first guard you kicked off him. This is a good time to drop a cool line like, "Guard much?" or "Lets blow this popsicle stand" and then you shoot him in the face.

Once all the guards are dead it's an easy matter of sashaying over to the crib to take a look. Tickle the childs belly and threaten to eat their fingers/toes. Babies love being threatened with permanent maiming.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Jimbo Jaggins posted:

same

its boring I hate the south

Nigel Farage
Jun 20, 2015

by Ralp

Jimbo Jaggins posted:

Definitely somewhere equally poo poo.

Nope..

Canterbury, Kent.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Nigel Farage posted:

Nope..

Canterbury, Kent.

Are you Nigel Farage ironically bc that's vaguely amusing

If it's unironic then loving hilarious

Nigel Farage
Jun 20, 2015

by Ralp

SirEvelynTremble posted:

Are you Nigel Farage ironically bc that's vaguely amusing

If it's unironic then loving hilarious

A Nige fan and a UKIP supporter..

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
:stare:

Nigel Farage
Jun 20, 2015

by Ralp

Manners!

Dont you know its rude to stare.

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Nigel Farage posted:

Nope.

You're so Southern you consider Birmingham "north".

Anyway, at least northerners don't have their shopping journeys delayed by Calais.

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013
Nige is good but UKIP are trash idiots.

Nigel Farage
Jun 20, 2015

by Ralp

Benny Harvey posted:

You're so Southern you consider Birmingham "north".

Anyway, at least northerners don't have their shopping journeys delayed by Calais.

lol

I have been waiting for a yodel parcel all day... from bloody AMAZON.

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

any other part of the world > england

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013
lol if you ever order anything that doesn't come via DPD.

Nigel Farage
Jun 20, 2015

by Ralp

Jimbo Jaggins posted:

Nige is good but UKIP are trash idiots.

I beg your pardon?

We are controlled by a EU Troika diktat. I believe in bringing British politics back to indigenous British people and leaving the EU.

We need to stop immigration and kick out all immigrants that Blair and co let in ILLEGALLY without consulting the British public.

Farage is a legend and the only person to stand up and speak the truth.

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013
I'm for pan-european solidarity.

Nigel Farage
Jun 20, 2015

by Ralp

Dont you people realize our leaders present and past have been committing ILLEGAL genocide against our indigenous people by importing all these 3rd world immigrants against article 2C of the UN genocide conventions ?

United Nations Genocide Conventions

The crime of genocide is defined in international law in the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of Genocide.

Article II: In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

(a) Killing members of the group;
(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Uh I'm pretty sure that describes a concentration camp

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013
This country needs more Poles, in my opinion

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Ukip supporter on a rant? Well I never!

I hide illegal immigrants in my attic

Nigel Farage
Jun 20, 2015

by Ralp

Jimbo Jaggins posted:

This country needs more Poles, in my opinion

:dogout:

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Nigel Farage posted:

We are controlled by a EU Troika diktat. I believe in bringing British politics back to indigenous British people and leaving the EU.

So you want to stop Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland being controlled by the Saxon and Norman invaders?

Nigel Farage posted:

(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;

I think the English are more than capable of inflicting those conditions on themselves.

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

What are you going to hang all the illegals from then?

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
I think we shpuld kick out all the brits and move lots of foreigners in bc they work harder

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
the UK is really good apart from the significant population of miserable racists. the people who are just miserable are ok

definitely nicer on average than the usa at least. for all your rocky mountains and grand canyons the huge empty texas bits and the Midwest drag it right down

its a simple scientific fact

Nigel Farage
Jun 20, 2015

by Ralp

SirEvelynTremble posted:

I think we shpuld kick out all the brits and move lots of foreigners in bc they work harder

You and your lilly-livered liberal chums are part of the problem.

Dont you realize Richard Kalergi published this plan to ethnically cleanse the peoples of Europe many decades ago, and encouraged mass non-white immigration to Europe which was central to the plot which our leaders ate up.

Since then an alliance of leftist, capitalists and Zionist supremacists have schemed to promote non-white immigration and miscegenation with a deliberate aim of breeding us indigenous white Europeans out of existence in our own homelands with the worlds largest human genetic modification experiment and the criminal elite continue to dream up new ways to camouflage their acts.

Why do you support this?

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Nigel Farage posted:

You and your lilly-livered liberal chums are part of the problem.

Dont you realize Richard Kalergi published this plan to ethnically cleanse the peoples of Europe many decades ago, and encouraged mass non-white immigration to Europe which was central to the plot which our leaders ate up.

Since then an alliance of leftist, capitalists and Zionist supremacists have schemed to promote non-white immigration and miscegenation with a deliberate aim of breeding us indigenous white Europeans out of existence in our own homelands with the worlds largest human genetic modification experiment and the criminal elite continue to dream up new ways to camouflage their acts.

Why do you support this?

:frogon:

Pound_Coin
Feb 5, 2004
£

gently caress everything outside the M25. :beerpal:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I dunno Americans can point to a city and say "that's better than here" where the UK attitude is "it may be bad here but THAT place is poo poo beyond comprehension" so it makes me believe it's a place unworthy of earth membership

• Locked thread