Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
hey you sometimes get down? you sometimes feel like your belly is just a big pile of poo poo? sometimes you need to get it together in A BIG WAY?

well I am sure a diet for you! I got the diet. I got the ELECTRICITY FAST DIET

what is it? stupid, it's just not eating so much. just chain up your urges and stop putting those stromboli where god can't see inside you

it is just that simple, except it is not! ThERE ARE MANY STEPS

before I get into them, let me first tell you about where this diet found its inception

I'm a loving lunatic, that's where!!!

a health lunatic!!!!

so here's what you do in this fast

MONDAY
7am to 6pm

you just stay away. a grapefruit? oh no. those triangle sammies at the 7-11? no way for real. just anything, like some corn nuts at work of whatever? you want the be a child's joke b ook forever, you stupid pile of poo poo? push it away,

6pm to 8pm

now is the time to shine. make it all go in, feel the force, eat the food you want to eat. that's it and just do it like that! forever

TUESDAy

AGAIN

WEDNESDAY

OH, YES

THURDAY

ELECTRICITY YES
FRIDAY

can't DRIVE a car legally

and so on. the diet is a big deal and that's all there is to it. get it in you and make it your lifestyle. I can feel you when you sleep. I AM ON THE ELECTRIC CHANNEL ARE YOU

ARE YOU

ARE YOU MY FRIEND

when you feel the electricity everything is possible. you can get the job you want, the pants you want, the pets you want, the life you have always wanted!! when you see people smiling in the streets, you will know they are smiling because they feel your WAVELENGTH and not because they are LAUGHING at YOU. not anymore!!!

ELECTRICITY is life. it's a fact!!! your brain is a LigHTNING BOLT and scientists will back me up on THAT!!! And LIGHTNING DOESN'T NEED HAM

this is the diet doctors agree is highly INADVISABLE, because they are all FAT and they KNOW THEY ARE

please post your results in this thread. please don't hate:: L CELEBRATE

I look forward to your communion in this place I have made for us, for electric power and the fast and don't drink juice ever because it will make you THINK NOTHING GOOD WITH YOUR FLUBBY HIPS AND NO ONE WILL LOVE YOU!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
ok

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

tl;dr i'm gay

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

It was already proven not to exist.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

ohhh hoh ohoh, you want proof???

this was me, three months ago

and now, look at me now!!!

IM NOT EVEN HERE EVEN and it's ALL BETTER

that's the power

the power of belief and fasting the ELECTRICITY FASTING WAY

make it all go away

you owe it to yourself

you OWE it to EVERYBODY

MONDAY
yes
TUESDAY
yes
WEDNESDAY
yes
AND SO ON, JUST TAKE THE LEAP AND MAKE THE LEAP

I AM the ambassador of dieting
remember
you can't spell 'AMBASSADOR'
without
'dieting'

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
:yikes:

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
I'll bite; are your 'rents home?
13 f fl

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

now I KNOW what you're all saying. you're saying

"Oh frankle, I'll just use the dexedrine

ohhhh frankle, I'll just saunter down the Malibu Way

OHHHH, my sweet, sweet FRANK, I will find my solace in the

GOOD OL' TIMEY SHAKE WEIGHT"

well, WHAT GOOD will a shake weight do you now if you've been SHAKING YOUR ENTIRE LIFE???

A good friend of mine once said:

“You never desire someone or something, you always desire an aggregate. It’s not complicated. Our question was: what is the nature of relations between elements for there to be desire, for these elements to become desirable? I don’t desire a woman — I am ashamed to say that since Proust already said it, and it’s beautiful in Proust. I don’t desire a woman, I also desire a landscape that is enveloped in this woman, a landscape that, if needs be, I don’t know — but that I can feel. As long as I haven’t yet unfolded the landscape that envelops her, I will not be happy, that is, my desire … will remain unsatisfied…. I don’t desire an aggregate either, I desire within an aggregate…. Drinking never meant solely ‘I desire to drink’ and that’s it. It means, either, I desire to drink all alone while working, or drink all alone while relaxing, or going out to find friends to have a drink, go to some little cafe…. To desire is to construct an assemblage.”

AND WE ALL KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS???

we do; ELECTRICITY FASTING IS THE SURE FIRE CURE TO THE amalgam of your complex!

and it is NOT complicated, you multitudes

you MULTI DUDES

it's easy
and also complicated
BUT it is as simple as this:

MONDAY
uhghhh

TUESDAY

ahhhhhh

WEDNESDAY

you reflect, sweet sojourner

and again and again

THE PANGS are NOT PAINS

they are reminders, little SIGNS

that SOMETHING is HAPPENING here

and what it is is EXACTLY CLEAR

the CURRENT is cavorting THROUGH YOUR HAUNCHES

and we all know the CURRENT is where. we. ARE

don't be fooled by the medical data, because DATA is LEPROSY afflicting FORWARD MOTION

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax
yea didnt read the op but i assume op is fag and thread :gas:

gl on your future endeavors

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

So you have replaced food with drugs?

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
It's funny because even if you're copy pasting all of this it's still a total waste of time since noone is reading it.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

READING is for DOUBLE-WIDES

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

this is mysterious, frankie

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

when you ARE bones, you will understand

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Fastball LIVE in concert
Jul 10, 2010
Are you cactus frankie? Because i don't have the 3d0 codes :(

Lieberhaeschen
Jan 15, 2008
Little by little the terriers make us free!

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

sorry I couldn't read all that, but basically you're syaing I should eat electricity??

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
this thread had an interesting start and a boring finish but that's better than all the other threads in gbs. voted 5

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Blazing Zero posted:

this thread had an interesting start and a boring finish but that's better than all the other threads in gbs. voted 5

i will kiss you right on the mouth you sensible piece of poo poo

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
im hay

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

sorry. I took my pills like I was supposed to and now I'm better. sorry I tried to start a fasting cult. sorry about it. sorry everyone.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
America

deserved

9/11

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

mysterious frankie posted:

sorry. I took my pills like I was supposed to and now I'm better. sorry I tried to start a fasting cult. sorry about it. sorry everyone.

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/t1qgqb/strangers-with-candy-visit-from-father

• Locked thread