Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

A little backstory: my neighbor has a poo poo dog that escapes his yard a lot and acts aggressive. Asked them politely to try and keep it in the fence, guy was a dick about it.

So I went outside about an hour ago to head out with my girlfriend and my neighbors hugeass pit is standing by my car, barking at my cat, who is chilling on the roof. I grab up a tire iron, chase off the dog, grab my cat, asked my gf to call animal control.

While she's on the phone with them one of my neighbors rolls up and tries to get into her house. Dog runs up to her and starts barking and growling. So she gets back into her car and starts laying on the horn. Few minutes of this and a cop rolls up. She looks at me, looks down the street at the dog, and takes off to handle it.

I figure the jerk with the idiot dog will get a warning or a citation, get in the car and leave. Twenty minutes later we get back and the whole block is swarming with cops. Lady cop walks into my yard and tells me that my neighbor woke up, grabbed his dog and locked the door while ignoring her. So she calls for backup and arrests him for obstruction of justice, a felony.

tldr: Called the dogcatcher and my neighbor got arrested. How was your friday?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Crash_N_Burn posted:

A little backstory: my neighbor has a poo poo dog that escapes his yard a lot and acts aggressive. Asked them politely to try and keep it in the fence, guy was a dick about it.

So I went outside about an hour ago to head out with my girlfriend and my neighbors hugeass pit is standing by my car, barking at my cat, who is chilling on the roof. I grab up a tire iron, chase off the dog, grab my cat, asked my gf to call animal control.

While she's on the phone with them one of my neighbors rolls up and tries to get into her house. Dog runs up to her and starts barking and growling. So she gets back into her car and starts laying on the horn. Few minutes of this and a cop rolls up. She looks at me, looks down the street at the dog, and takes off to handle it.

I figure the jerk with the idiot dog will get a warning or a citation, get in the car and leave. Twenty minutes later we get back and the whole block is swarming with cops. Lady cop walks into my yard and tells me that my neighbor woke up, grabbed his dog and locked the door while ignoring her. So she calls for backup and arrests him for obstruction of justice, a felony.

I didn't get my neighbor arrested.
So...
Better than yours

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Dumb gently caress should have controlled his stupid loving dog. Maybe you'll get lucky and they'll put it down; problem solved.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I didn't get my neighbor arrested.
So...
Better than yours

I think you mean worse, that owns hard

throw lovely pet owners in jail

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Crash_N_Burn posted:

wow you chased a dog away. I bet u feel like a big man now dont u

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

circ dick soleil posted:

wow you chased a dog away. I bet u feel like a big man now dont u

You wouldnt chase off a dog thats in your yard growling and barking and poo poo?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Crash_N_Burn posted:

You wouldnt chase off a dog thats in your yard growling and barking and poo poo?

Someone get Morally Inept in here.

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!

Hobohemian posted:

Dumb gently caress should have controlled his stupid loving dog. Maybe you'll get lucky and they'll put it down; problem solved.

Well animal control can destroy a dog sure, but you're gonna need the cops again to put down the neighbor.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Crash_N_Burn posted:

if you don't live in the sticks or the ghetto, don't be afraid of dogs

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Crimson Harvest posted:

Well animal control can destroy a dog sure, but you're gonna need the cops again to put down the neighbor.

I was talking about the neighbor.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
destroy all pit bulls and anything I think is a pit bull

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Hobohemian posted:

hey you wanna chat

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
I went dumpster diving behind an abortion clinic.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

VendaGoat posted:

Someone get Morally Inept in here.

no, that's dog bothering, not dog chasing

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

The Taint Reaper posted:

I went dumpster diving behind an abortion clinic.

Did you find any of your posts

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

my neighbors are all right and I like them

Chinaman7000
Nov 28, 2003

Sounds like the other neighbor is also implicated in this so don't worry you aren't the only one that's gonna get killed by the jackass dog owner when he's out.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Crash_N_Burn posted:

:vince:

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Crash_N_Burn posted:

the reaper has become the reaped

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I think it's cool that you got your retard poo poo neighbour and his murder dog in trouble op

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
eh fuckem sounds like an rear end in a top hat, just keep this to urself smoke a dooob and go to bed giggling to urself tonight - not a bad friday night

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Crash_N_Burn posted:

No, you use coat hangers to scrape the babies out, posts are for vampires. You have them confused.

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

If they arrested the guy they most likely already shot his dog

In other word, OP is a dog murderer

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

error1 posted:

If they arrested the guy they most likely already shot his dog

In other word, OP is a dog murderer

hope you didn't blow your call, the neighbor in the OP

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

cum all over his rose bushes

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
The best way to raise a dog is to just give it an electronic bark collar the second you get it home and then ignore all its other aggressive behavior like trying to chew through a chain link fence and hitting other dogs with its paws

Dusty Baker 2
Jul 8, 2011

Keyboard Inghimasi

Crash_N_Burn posted:

You wouldn't download a dog.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Hey OP what's the ethnicity of your neighbor whom done gone got arrested?

A Stupid Baby posted:

and hitting other dogs with its paws

No this is funny as hell, both my dogs used to do this to each other for hours. They would look like they were playing patty cake.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Your next move is to enjoy the satisfaction of a job well done. What dumb rear end stereotypical aggressive breed was the dog and did it have an awesome spiked collar?

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

The Taint Reaper posted:

Hey OP what's the ethnicity of your neighbor whom done gone got arrested?

We live in south florida, so like most he is a greasy nondescript sewer mutant

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Crash_N_Burn posted:

We live in south florida, so like most he is a greasy nondescript sewer mutant

Uhuh uhuh yeah I feel ya.

Dresh
Jun 15, 2008

hrmph.

Crimson Harvest posted:

I'm legit surprised they didn't just shoot the dog and leave.

A FUCKIN CANARY!!
Nov 9, 2005

blows my mind that they let just anyone buy a dog with no licensing or background checks

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Crash_N_Burn posted:

fargom
Mar 21, 2007
Was the dog shot? As someone who has worked as an animal control officer, I'm shocked if the pit survived the encounter. Let me tell you boy howdy the good old boys of the Fresno California Police Department sure do love shooting dogs of all kinds, especially pits. It was very rare to go to a crime scene and contain a dog, it was 99% remove a bullet filled pit corpse. Sucks your neighbor got arrested, but dude sounds like an unreasonable rear end in a top hat.

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo

Crash_N_Burn posted:

the reap is on the other taint

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Crash_N_Burn posted:

Sounds like the cops, unbelievably, got this one right. Chill out OP.

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

It's not an interesting story unless there's an officer involved shooting. You should have told the cops your neighbor had a gun.

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.
go left

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
i love pitbull threads