Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CatBlack
Sep 10, 2011

hello world
Not bad...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get me HQ!
Jul 28, 2010

Aziz... spark that shit nigga
thinking about taco bell for lunch tomorrow but it's like a 6 block walk and it's gonna be 90 degrees so idk

CatBlack
Sep 10, 2011

hello world
On one hand, the Taco Bell Ghost-Pepper Daredevil Loaded Griller is amazingly tasty and extremely reasonably priced at like a dollar plus whatever tax your state has, but on the other hand, the intense heat from the spicy yet delicious Taco Bell Ghost-Pepper Sauce paired with the burning sun and your high internal temperatures might be unpleasant. It is a crap shoot, you might have to take this one up with r/tacobell.

get me HQ!
Jul 28, 2010

brandeating made it sound like the chipotle one is the best one

CatBlack
Sep 10, 2011

hello world
I only tried the Ghost-Pepper and Habinero varieties and let me say, you'd have to be incredibly limp wristed and caucasian to want to order something milder than the Habinero one. But different strokes and stuff

get me HQ!
Jul 28, 2010

i think the brandeating guy is black though

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender
PISS

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.
im very advetureous eater because i order the spicy Taco Bell

im no pussy

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
There is a place near my that makes really good ghost pepper sauce tacos, it's not taco bell though

see ya later

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.
eating the spicy Taco Bell helps me stay focused and clear trash mobs faster during raids

eSporks
Jun 10, 2011

Is this actually spicy?
All the fast food joints are coming out with ghost pepper poo poo, and in my experience the ghost sauce they use is packed with so much sour cream / mayor that it ends losing all its heat. The marketing here makes no sense, its not hot enough to live up to expectations and the name is scary enough to scare off the general public.

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
Its hot if you live anywhere but the west coast. poo poo is like cat food with stale red corn chips crammed in too much tortilla. I don't get why ppl like this poo poo :shrug:

Will post poop results tomorrow

Nigel Farage
Jun 20, 2015

by Ralp

(and can't post for 2 years!)

No wonder you americunts are fat fucks....

Dresh
Jun 15, 2008

hrmph.

eSporks posted:

Is this actually spicy?
All the fast food joints are coming out with ghost pepper poo poo, and in my experience the ghost sauce they use is packed with so much sour cream / mayor that it ends losing all its heat. The marketing here makes no sense, its not hot enough to live up to expectations and the name is scary enough to scare off the general public.

It's spicy by fast food standards, but by actual legit spicy standards it ain't poo poo. It heated my mouth some, but the habanero griller was more than enough to cool it back down.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

this or fiery chicken fries, which is spicier

Nutritional Info - Taco Bell - Hot Habanero Dare Devil Loaded Griller
Calories - 380 (from Fat - 160)
Fat - 18g (Saturated Fat - 5g)
Sodium - 900mg
:eyepop: Carbs - 44g (Sugar - 4g)
Protein - 12g

Nonsense fucked around with this message at 09:17 on Aug 15, 2015

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
Putting said food in your rear end in a top hat = MUY CALIENTE

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien

Nigel Farage posted:

No wonder you americunts are fat fucks....

duh, grown fat from indulgence in the spoils of conquering the world

General Tofu
Nov 20, 2014

by Lowtax
Is it just me, or after you get past Habanero, do these hot sauces just abandon any effort at flavor and become painful vinegar with different names?
This includes Taco Bell's new sauce that's spicier than Fire

which wasn't that spicy tbh

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

General Tofu posted:

Is it just me, or after you get past Habanero, do these hot sauces just abandon any effort at flavor and become painful vinegar with different names?

as someone who eats fastfood daily for its variety of spices i

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
I like to eat a ghost pepper then eat my gf out. She writhes around a lot so i think she likes it

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

General Tofu posted:

Actual ghost pepper tastes pretty good, it's kind of like a smoky chipotle flavor. But Taco Bell being what they are none of those wrap thing whatever-the-fucks have any actual habaneros or ghost peppers in them probably. I'd be it's just generic red peppers and then they dump random amounts of pure capsaicin extract on them.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i had 2 of those. spicy but rly thats how spicy habenero should be not ghost pepper (which is good cause that would prob. be unpleasant). not bad for a buck

General Tofu
Nov 20, 2014

by Lowtax

King Vidiot posted:

Actual ghost pepper tastes pretty good, it's kind of like a smoky chipotle flavor. But Taco Bell being what they are none of those wrap thing whatever-the-fucks have any actual habaneros or ghost peppers in them probably. I'd be it's just generic red peppers and then they dump random amounts of pure capsaicin extract on them.

That sounds like the sort of no-nonsense approach I'd expect from fast food, honestly.

Last time I tried a "ghost pepper sauce" it was just like water that makes your mouth hurt 20 seconds later. They must've done something wrong. It was probably "Ghost Pepper Extract", which I imagine is just capsaicin.

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
Had a big poop. No burns in the bumbum.

3/10 will only eat again out of desperation or when I loswe the last single shred of dignity I have left whichever comes first

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004
the Wendy's ghost pepper fries are NOT hot

i had a ghost pepper beer last month, it was interesting

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

g-g-g-ghost pepper?

oh no

RadioactiveKid
Aug 12, 2005

Gato Rebelde
I was thinking abiut going to Taco Bell today, I might give it a shot. One question though, is it actually spicy or is it just white people spicy?

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
"spicy" is a loving joke in fast food joints.

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien

RadioactiveKid posted:

I was thinking abiut going to Taco Bell today, I might give it a shot. One question though, is it actually spicy or is it just white people spicy?

because of the way it's processed, capsicum in heavily processed foods, like taco bell or microwavable burritos is, I find, much harsher on the digestive track than comparably hot, say, taqueria food.

like, the white people hot taco bell stuff causes me to have more stomach upset and gnarlier shits and stuff than actually hot indian or mexican food.

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers

thunderchief posted:

thinking about taco bell for lunch tomorrow but it's like a 6 block walk and it's gonna be 90 degrees so idk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UATAbsML6tE

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

DeadBlack posted:

the Taco Bell Ghost-Pepper Daredevil Loaded Griller is amazingly tasty and extremely reasonably priced at like a dollar

There is no way that taco is tasty

Nigel Farage
Jun 20, 2015

by Ralp

Sizone posted:

How did that work for you in Mogadishu?

SymmetryrtemmyS
Jul 13, 2013

I got super tired of seeing your avatar throwing those fuckin' glasses around in the astrology thread so I fixed it to a .jpg

Sizone posted:

because of the way it's processed, capsicum in heavily processed foods, like taco bell or microwavable burritos is, I find, much harsher on the digestive track than comparably hot, say, taqueria food.

like, the white people hot taco bell stuff causes me to have more stomach upset and gnarlier shits and stuff than actually hot indian or mexican food.

Capsicum is bell pepper. You mean capsaicin. Anyway, the cramps and pain are from the carb and sodium overload as much as the heat. Healthy spicy food doesn't cause that if you have a decent tolerance to capsaicin

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Sizone posted:

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Nigel Farage posted:

How did that work for you in Mogadishu?

like I give a gently caress about that or the equivalent nonfactor shithole you live in

Nigel Farage
Jun 20, 2015

by Ralp

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

like I give a gently caress about that or the equivalent nonfactor shithole you live in

Touched a nerve?

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Lol the only reason you eat spicy is your taste buds are so dead thats all you can make out

"Flavor? Whats that? GIMMIE DAT SPICE BRAH"

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

i don't see how you can go to taco bell and order something that isn't 2 cheesy gordita crunches. why would you choose a lesser menu item when better options are available? i don't understand. sounds dumb though

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp
Is it actually hot?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty

Nigel Farage posted:

Touched a nerve?

if you did it was probably not a nerve in the teeths,