Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp
BAD rear endPIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here
This is the first GBS advertisement thread that has made me want to buy something.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
eat my poo poo

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Nigel Farage posted:

How did that work for you in Mogadishu?

Our K:D was pretty hot, like a ghost pepper taco.

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

is it haunted

A Tasteful Nude
Jun 3, 2013

A cool anime hagrid pic (imagine nude pls)

Johnny Aztec posted:

Lol the only reason you eat spicy is your taste buds are so dead thats all you can make out

"Flavor? Whats that? GIMMIE DAT SPICE BRAH"

Yes all spicy cuisines of the world are exclusively for the legions of dead tastebuds plebs - brown people don't TASTE food unlike you, when enjoying the subtle earthy notes of chicken tenders

Stop being a scared baby and eat the peppers they're good man

SymmetryrtemmyS
Jul 13, 2013

I got super tired of seeing your avatar throwing those fuckin' glasses around in the astrology thread so I fixed it to a .jpg
It is undeniable fact that the only people who think spicy food has no flavor have the palate of a literal baby. Capsaicin makes you happy. Eat the pepper.

Start with mild food and ramp your way up. Slightly spicy food has some of the effect, but sooner or later you'll be buying Thai bird chilies in bulk.

CatBlack
Sep 10, 2011

hello world
To all wondering how spicy this tasty burnt burrito thing is, I'd place it approximately next to Pizza Hut WingStreet Buffalo Medium Buffalo Wings in terms of burn and duration of heat. And after pooping these bad boys out (I had 3 of them yesterday), I can say that the ring trauma is absolutely minimal. Overall, it's a buy.

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

DeadBlack posted:

To all wondering how spicy this tasty burnt burrito thing is, I'd place it approximately next to Pizza Hut WingStreet Buffalo Medium Buffalo Wings in terms of burn and duration of heat. And after pooping these bad boys out (I had 3 of them yesterday), I can say that the ring trauma is absolutely minimal. Overall, it's a buy.

This is the kind of relatable, no nonsense review that I appreciate.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

psyopmonkey2 posted:

Is it actually hot?

nobody answered, my guess is a mayo based thing isn't.

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp

Nonsense posted:

nobody answered, my guess is a mayo based thing isn't.

Yeah, its probably not that hot.

Ill try one tomorrow maybe. Is it something you can put on a fresca steak burrito?

Nigel Farage
Jun 20, 2015

by Ralp

(and can't post for 2 years!)

Wafflz posted:

Our K:D was pretty hot, like a ghost pepper taco.

It just seems sad to me that your most known national dishes to us British are from illegal invaders from Mexico.

And you try and hide it by calling it things like Tex-Mex.

Jesus Christ on a loving stick.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Nigel Farage posted:

It just seems sad to me that your most known national dishes to us British are from illegal invaders from Mexico.

texmex is about as authentically mexican as the eel pie that's no doubt sloshing around in your cum filled stomach

Nigel Farage
Jun 20, 2015

by Ralp

Drunkboxer posted:

texmex is about as authentically mexican as the eel pie that's no doubt sloshing around in your cum filled stomach

Eel pie is an ISLAND in London on the River Thames in Twickenham you dumb oval office. There is no food called eel pie.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Nigel Farage posted:

Eel pie is an ISLAND in London on the River Thames in Twickenham you dumb oval office. There is no food called eel pie.

sounds like you have a lot to learn about your own gross-rear end culture

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

eSporks posted:

Is this actually spicy?
All the fast food joints are coming out with ghost pepper poo poo, and in my experience the ghost sauce they use is packed with so much sour cream / mayor that it ends losing all its heat. The marketing here makes no sense, its not hot enough to live up to expectations and the name is scary enough to scare off the general public.
they can dilute the pepper down to homeopathic levels and get away with boasting an exotic and expensive ingredient (which is spread out so thin that the actual cost per unit is negligible) and guys will buy and eat it to seem tough because they're eating ghost peppers

Nigel Farage
Jun 20, 2015

by Ralp

Drunkboxer posted:

sounds like you have a lot to learn about your own gross-rear end culture

Nope. No such thing as eel pie.

Dumb Americunts.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
at the grocery store today i found out theyh sell bottled taco bell sauces. it was in the aisle labled "mexican" and i guess my point is, that's trump's america

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
How can they afford to sell this for a dollar?

Where do they ingredients come from?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

spud posted:

How can they afford to sell this for a dollar?

Where do they ingredients come from?
Well, one ghost pepper in the ghost pepper sauce is probably enough for several hundred burritos. Given that they most likely blend it with a bunch of other, cheaper peppers, there's probably only a thousandth or so of a ghost pepper in each burrito.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

a hole-y ghost posted:

Well, one ghost pepper in the ghost pepper sauce is probably enough for several hundred burritos. Given that they most likely blend it with a bunch of other, cheaper peppers, there's probably only a thousandth or so of a ghost pepper in each burrito.

I meant more the beef and cheese.

For the "ghost pepper" they probably just use capsaicin, bell peppers, and a tiny bit of ghost pepper as you say.

A can of soda is a dollar for godsake.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
guessing its absolute poo poo just like everything else taco bell makes, but that's just a guess

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

spud posted:

I meant more the beef and cheese.

For the "ghost pepper" they probably just use capsaicin, bell peppers, and a tiny bit of ghost pepper as you say.

A can of soda is a dollar for godsake.
Taco Bell uses a blend of oatmeal-derived textured vegetable protein with the actual beef, and probably most of it is the oatmeal stuff.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Also, like most fast food places, most of the money is probably made on soft drinks.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Nigel Farage posted:

Nope. No such thing as eel pie.

Dumb Americunts.

i googled it and found it you knucklehead

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

What's wrong with eels? Eels are extremely good.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Nigel Farage posted:

I know you're tryin real hard here but I'd be willing to bet that a big mac is more known than any Tex-Mex dish.

Nigel Farage
Jun 20, 2015

by Ralp

Drunkboxer posted:

i googled it and found it you knucklehead

You found the Island. There is no food called eel pie.

Nigel Farage
Jun 20, 2015

by Ralp

Wafflz posted:

I know you're tryin real hard here but I'd be willing to bet that a big mac is more known than any Tex-Mex dish.

Nope.

Tex-Mex poo poo in every supermarket here for like 20 years

CatBlack
Sep 10, 2011

hello world
You guys are severely ruining the mood of the Taco Bell thread. It makes me sad :(

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Nigel Farage posted:

Nope.

why would you guys go for tex mex in favor of the far superior southwest food? you know, the less lovely version of mock mexican food?

aioli is just mayo
Aug 14, 2003

He has only forbidden to you dead animals, blood, the flesh of swine, and that which has been dedicated to other than Allah . But whoever is forced by necessity, neither desiring it nor transgressing its limit, there is no sin upon him. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful
I ate one the other day. I wish I hadn't. It wasn't very hot at all (I expected this), and the sauce was mostly sugar (lol). I made some hot sauce that was way better so I can just eat that. namaste

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

DeadBlack posted:

I only tried the Ghost-Pepper and Habinero varieties and let me say, you'd have to be incredibly limp wristed and caucasian to want to order something milder than the Habinero one. But different strokes and stuff

*looks around at sea of white goon faces*

ummm

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

King Vidiot posted:

Actual ghost pepper tastes pretty good, it's kind of like a smoky chipotle flavor. But Taco Bell being what they are none of those wrap thing whatever-the-fucks have any actual habaneros or ghost peppers in them probably. I'd be it's just generic red peppers and then they dump random amounts of pure capsaicin extract on them.
This

The other poster is right that, once you get past habanero most peppers are just about the hear with ill flagor. But GP is rich, and has lots of varieties(peach,chocolate,etc). Naga viper packs some flavor too, and is in between habanero and gp on the scoville heat scale. Ghost pepper takes about twoce as long to grow, though, which is why its not dominating the market of superhots

Nigel Farage
Jun 20, 2015

by Ralp

a hole-y ghost posted:

why would you guys go for tex mex in favor of the far superior southwest food? you know, the less lovely version of mock mexican food?

Because that's what the Jewish owned supermarkets offer us.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Nigel Farage posted:

Nope.

isnt every british food that isn't completely inedible stolen from some culture you colonized

Nigel Farage
Jun 20, 2015

by Ralp

shiksa posted:

isnt every british food that isn't completely inedible stolen from some culture you colonized

Nope. We only eat foreign inspired food like curry and kebabs went drunk and our taste buds and mental function is impaired

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Nigel Farage posted:

our taste buds and mental function is impaired

You are British, after all.

Nigel Farage
Jun 20, 2015

by Ralp

TwoFire posted:

You are British, after all.

But I never said that... gently caress you Americunt!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Nigel Farage posted:

But I never said that... gently caress you Americunt!

I love it when you fops get all angry and poo poo. Bend over, Twofie gonna give it to ya.

• Locked thread