Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
well?
yes
no
goku
BOY AM I ANGRY
View Results

• Locked thread
glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
only when its a boycott

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

diamond dog
Jul 27, 2010

by merry exmarx

The Skeleton King posted:

Protest only works if the people who have power are threatened. If you burn down the mayor's house, or firebomb a senator's car, they might get the hint that what they are doing isn't popular. If you burn down gas stations, then you are just a loving idiot. Politicians fear two things only, loss of money, and death. If you can't scare them, they won't listen.

http://www.wikihow.com/Build-a-Guillotine

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

The Skeleton King posted:

Protest only works if the people who have power are threatened. If you burn down the mayor's house, or firebomb a senator's car, they might get the hint that what they are doing isn't popular. If you burn down gas stations, then you are just a loving idiot. Politicians fear two things only, loss of money, and death. If you can't scare them, they won't listen.

So... nuke the whales?

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

skeletonotherkin posted:

The bourgeoisie in their relentless pursuit of profit are going to obsolete the human race. Quick someone start the Human Liberation Front.

i literally believe this but i googled "human liberation front" and i'm sad now

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

A misanthrope posted:

i literally believe this but i googled "human liberation front" and i'm sad now

I thought it was a ghost in shell thing, which honestly I'm not a fan of, but judging from google it got worked into brony fandom? Christ I hate this loving world.

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
Seize the means of production imo

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
how the gently caress did this thread make three pages?

AlexanderCA
Jul 21, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Proper protests do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

AlexanderCA posted:

Proper protests do.

You with the piece of metal, move to your right.

• Locked thread