Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mcclay
Jul 8, 2013

Oh dear oh gosh oh darn
Soiled Meat
For the Imperial Guard!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcclay
Jul 8, 2013

Oh dear oh gosh oh darn
Soiled Meat
Bah, filthy, dumb Xenos scum
If we must, hit the Lowlands

mcclay
Jul 8, 2013

Oh dear oh gosh oh darn
Soiled Meat
Tau die, the Emperor laughs
Good on the Guard for holding off the Necron foe, but we have more pressing issues.
While I hate my commander like I hate all aliens I don't want us to attack the Northlands again, I can only laugh so much in one day.
Kill the Orks, drive them from their desert hiding spot.

mcclay
Jul 8, 2013

Oh dear oh gosh oh darn
Soiled Meat
drat Xenos, attack the bloody Orks before they launch a full out WAAAGH on our flanks! If I have to work with blue-skinned horrors I'd prefer to survive it.

mcclay
Jul 8, 2013

Oh dear oh gosh oh darn
Soiled Meat

anilEhilated posted:

It is. Honestly, I always thought it looked stupid as gently caress: I can get the whole looking like skeletons because it's a good way to construct a bipedal body thing, but having the Grim Reaper seems way too anthropocentric and silly. Then again, maybe there's a lore explanation.

Star Vampires are dicks, that is your reason.

mcclay fucked around with this message at 07:17 on Aug 17, 2015

• Locked thread