Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
Tau Show the enemy what "markerlight targeting" and "smart missiles" are. Then ask them why they are still using human wave tactics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
Let us strike at the Lowlands first. The desert is, and always was, worthless. The Necrons have already killed anyone in their territory. By taking out the marines we can apparently free up stealth troops for future use. As for tactics use the Mont'ka system for now.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
Strike the Highlands while the Eldar leader is away. Surely we can fly supplies over the wall even if the Eldar have the same idea and attack our most recent conquest.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
Northlands now that the Farseer has been tricked by our, uh, cunning feint.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
Attack the Desert as the orks will be nothing without their leader. Also I must ask as to why the stealth veterans were not available for the unsuccessful attack. It seems like starting out with a force to invisibly capture points would be very useful.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
Strike the Necrons where they are most vulnerable. I am sorry for doubting the commander's deployment, as reviewing the combat footage really does show the stealth suits at every step. Requesting reassignment to the Water Caste for my failure.

(The Water Caste is the Tau diplomatic service which is exactly as hilarious in 40k as it sounds) (would have included a diplomatic corps division joke but it turns out that term only applies to the diplomatic mission to specific countries)

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
Seconding the recommendation for an attack on the necrons. I think they are the only neighbors we have not yet attacked.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
Attack Pavonis and the space marines. We want the necron armies to act as a buffer until we can ensure that we can capture their vacated territories.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
Eres Badlands for the double attacks. Then hit the Orestan plains for the crisis suits stored there. Starting a battle with these suits should make the tech tree decision much easier for you.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
To start with the Kroot are still going out and getting hired as mercenaries. The Tau thought that the Kroot would exclusively work for them, but the elder shapers were worried that the gene pool would stagnate with nobody new to eat. So you have whole armies of birdmen showing up and asking Rogue Traders if they want some extra muscle against the Orks. And then eating the orks to put their muscles on birdmen bodies. I know there used to be Kroot mercenary list for the tabletop game that had more details on this.

I guess now is the time to request an "almost all Kroot" defense mission. Think "private mercenary infomercial."

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
Orestan Plains for the Crisis suits stored there. Also we have not bloodied the Imperial Guard yet.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
Mont'ka, go North but minimize the damage to those artifacts. When this war is over we want archaeologists all over this planet so we know what to look for next time. And that disintegration technology could be useful for waste management at least.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
Kauyon and the direct strike on the Eldar. But I insist on freeing the squiggoths as a distraction first.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
[b]Vandean Coast[/b[ Never say no to more money.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
Hold and Reinforce do not forget to play the I'know-they'know-I'know game to figure out where the enemy is going to attack you. Your presence could make the difference on defense.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
Beef up your forward base and capture a territory with a Crisis Suit Honor Guard.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
Northwest and Mont'ka I do not think the kroot would last long against these "assault terminators" and whatnot.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
End it Spell out your mockeries so that the gunners can see them from orbit.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
Strike Chaos and bring recording equipment.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
Northwest and make sure our troops are recording everything for later analysis.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
North to finish this. Also every time I try to install that game in the Path to Enlightenment public computers they tell me no. Something about it being, "worse than a virus for computer productivity."

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
Attack the orks. We do have enough ammo for that, right?

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
Guard Blitz their leaders and all their troops will see the appeal of the greater good. Great to see you again, I was worried that we were going to have to build an effigy of you and pretend that it was leading us into battle. Fortunately none of us could agree on who would carry the thing.

habituallyred fucked around with this message at 05:13 on Dec 7, 2015

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
Secure our home base. Judging by the flag on the map the remaining guardsmen are already working on their own effigy of an officer, and won't hesitate to attack us. We just got done doing that. New plan: Wipe out the Imperial Guard

habituallyred fucked around with this message at 20:02 on Dec 10, 2015

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
Victory Bay or Death!

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
Go south and blow up those guns.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
North while hoping that we run into the kwikmeks rather than the rokkitrangaz.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
Hoist by your own Squiggoth!

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
Victory is Ours!

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
Bomb squig handling procedures:
1: Don't

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
Get those meks. Maybe keep a few around as Diggas, so they can show you how to make your guns flash like theirs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
Just wait until Spirit Armor gets back here.... :hehe: Just kidding, its been great.

• Locked thread