Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

cram me sideways posted:

oh man pig out was loving sweet loved that one

already mentioned in the first reply

please read the thread before posting

Pudding Huxtable posted:

Mine wouldn't have arcade machines. Just your mom in a cage that unlocks for 5 minutes when you put a quarter in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DNE
Nov 24, 2007

Jim Barris posted:

What's that game where the controller is a giant finger that you stick in a giant foam rear end and then a cg face makes varying levels of 'oh poo poo' type faces depending on how forcefully you penterated said foam rear end? Boing-o something? Anyway mine will just be that game, just rows of it.

Boong-Ga Boong-Ga

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED
time crisis cabs and call the place "midlife time crisis"

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
It'll be a barcade for jocks where they can come in and abuse the gangly nerds I hire to play the video games at less than minimum wage (I will promise them a way into the videogame or anime industries and just string them along as long as possible). Like some rail thin blonde kid with pectus excavatum named Swanny will be playing Bubble Bobble and you can get a beer and then walk up behind him and smack him in the back of the head, maybe press him up against the machine with your gut, grab his chest like there are titties there, laugh really abrasively and accuse him of being a fag who likes it.

E: Also there will be a lot of signs, I mean like everywhere, that say something like "Only CASUAL racism allowed in this barcade!"

raton fucked around with this message at 16:03 on Aug 16, 2015

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Sheep-Goats posted:

It'll be a barcade for jocks where they can come in and abuse the gangly nerds I hire to play the video games at less than minimum wage (I will promise them a way into the videogame or anime industries and just string them along as long as possible). Like some rail thin blonde kid with pectus excavatum named Swanny will be playing Bubble Bobble and you can get a beer and then walk up behind him and smack him in the back of the head, maybe press him up against the machine with your gut, grab his chest like there are titties there, laugh really abrasively and accuse him of being a fag who likes it.

play bubble bobble all evening AND get groped by dudes? where do I sign up?

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Germstore posted:

play bubble bobble all evening AND get groped by dudes? where do I sign up?

I'm not sure you'd be right for this opportunity I have. I do have a lot of interest in the opening and am looking for someone with a long term passion for videogames or anime. I have some ins at some development firms and mostly run the bar to recruit talent. This isn't you, is it? So few people are really committed to videogames and anime these days, there are just so many pretenders.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Also you understand that the jocks are allowed to stomp the poo poo out of you because you said the wrong thing or made eye contact when they were loving you in the alcove next to the ice machine, right?

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
Not really a 'theme' as such, but I have an idea for a modded version of Time Crisis where you stick your phone into a mini USB port and your most prominent LinkedIn contacts features as the bosses.

1 BTC a go.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
gameworks was cool. they should have had a dance floor w/ dj events tho

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Has anyone gone with this theme yet?

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Sheep-Goats posted:

Also you understand that the jocks are allowed to stomp the poo poo out of you because you said the wrong thing or made eye contact when they were loving you in the alcove next to the ice machine, right?

Look, you've already made the sale, you don't gotta go sweetening the deal.

French Canadian
Feb 23, 2004

Fluffy cat sensory experience
That game from the James Bond movie that was like tempest and zapped you until you died!!!

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
It'll be a dank dark venue filled w war memorabilia, where me and other veterans drink Lowenbrau and reminisce

French Canadian
Feb 23, 2004

Fluffy cat sensory experience

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

It'll be a dank dark venue filled w war memorabilia, where me and other veterans drink Lowenbrau and reminisce

You mean Warcraft memorabilia?

never seen again
Jan 25, 2008
A nice bar with a good beer selection and a ton of different Tetris cabinets.

Not really a theme but I'd unironically go to a place like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien

SirEvelynTremble posted:

Has anyone gone with this theme yet?

a father ted theme? I don't think so, but jack hackett sitting by a cocktail cabinet of ms. pacman shouting DRINK FECK GIRLS would definitely be a draw.

• Locked thread