Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Just kidding I'm actually really smart. My IQ is 200.

if your so smart why's you got the dumb AV
:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Enfield posted:

im a friggin moron who signs his posts

don't sign your.. :doh:

amityville anus posted:

if your so smart why's you got the dumb AV

He's counting in base 3

SKELETON GHOST
Jan 11, 2015

by Ralp

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Just kidding I'm actually really smart. My IQ is 200.

no believe me you don't want that. It is such a burden to be a genius. You always notice all these little things that no one else notices, it ruins everything.

When people play a shooting game, everyone thinks "Wow, this is so fun!" but you'll think "The bullet trajectory is all wrong. During flight, gravity, drag, and wind have a major impact on the path of the projectile, and must be accounted for when predicting how the projectile will travel. How can I predict my bullets trajectory when the game doesn't even take those simple metrics into account?"

not to mention social interactions are ruined forever. Everyone around you wants to listen to "gangsta" music, but you just want to listen to classical. Everyone wants to talk about meaningless topics like the social standing of their peers, the latest celebrity gossip, ect. while you just want to talk about how incredible quantum mechanics are and how they can be applied in human society to advance our civilization in ways never before thought possible.

It seems whenever you try to speak, everyone just looks at you confused. Their simple minds about as complex as your own mind was when you were around 5 or 6 (btw i skipped 2 grades when i was 7, so in my case, their minds were about as simple as mine when i was 4 years of age). It's like speaking with children. Only the children think they are adults, and look at YOU like YOU are the bizarre one.

It's frustrating cause you know that these children will never truly grow up. They will go through their whole lives not even knowing who Bernart de Ventadorn was, but knowing who Jesus was. Always using electronics but knowing nothing of the intricacies of electrical engineering (when I was 8 years old, I forget to make a project for a science fair. So, only 30 minutes before the fair began, I made a radio from nothing but scraps. But of course they couldn't believe that a 8 year old made, in 30 minutes, what took mankind thousands of years to invent, all without help, so I was wrongfully disqualified)

Being a genius is NOT your dream. I am doomed to live the rest of my life all alone in this world. A human surrounded by simple primates. The primates will depend on me to make their electronics, and dumb it all down to the point where they can understand (I use linux, but of course all of my friends use windows because linux is just too hard for them to use).

Being a genius is NOT your dream. Not if you truly understood what a horrible curse it is. I am 13.5 years old and I will be graduating high school next school year. There people that are just starting high school, and I am finished with it already. And it was a complete waste of time, I spent all day in class studying string theory while everyone else learns that mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell, something I learned as a toddler. Being a genius is NOT your dream. I spent time in dual enrollment, taking college classes because I was too advanced for the high school classes. And even there, everyone around me was not much more intelligent than I was as a toddler. I am going to be stuck in another 4 years of this torture. Not to mention the rest of my life. Being a genius is NOT your dream.

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

SKELETON GHOST posted:

no believe me you don't want that. It is such a burden to be a genius. You always notice all these little things that no one else notices, it ruins everything.

When people play a shooting game, everyone thinks "Wow, this is so fun!" but you'll think "The bullet trajectory is all wrong. During flight, gravity, drag, and wind have a major impact on the path of the projectile, and must be accounted for when predicting how the projectile will travel. How can I predict my bullets trajectory when the game doesn't even take those simple metrics into account?"

not to mention social interactions are ruined forever. Everyone around you wants to listen to "gangsta" music, but you just want to listen to classical. Everyone wants to talk about meaningless topics like the social standing of their peers, the latest celebrity gossip, ect. while you just want to talk about how incredible quantum mechanics are and how they can be applied in human society to advance our civilization in ways never before thought possible.

It seems whenever you try to speak, everyone just looks at you confused. Their simple minds about as complex as your own mind was when you were around 5 or 6 (btw i skipped 2 grades when i was 7, so in my case, their minds were about as simple as mine when i was 4 years of age). It's like speaking with children. Only the children think they are adults, and look at YOU like YOU are the bizarre one.

It's frustrating cause you know that these children will never truly grow up. They will go through their whole lives not even knowing who Bernart de Ventadorn was, but knowing who Jesus was. Always using electronics but knowing nothing of the intricacies of electrical engineering (when I was 8 years old, I forget to make a project for a science fair. So, only 30 minutes before the fair began, I made a radio from nothing but scraps. But of course they couldn't believe that a 8 year old made, in 30 minutes, what took mankind thousands of years to invent, all without help, so I was wrongfully disqualified)

Being a genius is NOT your dream. I am doomed to live the rest of my life all alone in this world. A human surrounded by simple primates. The primates will depend on me to make their electronics, and dumb it all down to the point where they can understand (I use linux, but of course all of my friends use windows because linux is just too hard for them to use).

Being a genius is NOT your dream. Not if you truly understood what a horrible curse it is. I am 13.5 years old and I will be graduating high school next school year. There people that are just starting high school, and I am finished with it already. And it was a complete waste of time, I spent all day in class studying string theory while everyone else learns that mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell, something I learned as a toddler. Being a genius is NOT your dream. I spent time in dual enrollment, taking college classes because I was too advanced for the high school classes. And even there, everyone around me was not much more intelligent than I was as a toddler. I am going to be stuck in another 4 years of this torture. Not to mention the rest of my life. Being a genius is NOT your dream.

smart enough not to read this lmao

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast
we all payed money to post here OP, we are all pretty loving dumb

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

SKELETON GHOST posted:

That's the longest book I ever read.

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

dumb enough to go to a hip hop concert

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Necros posted:

its ok andrew sega i still love you

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Necros posted:

Did they make fun of your lame clothes?

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

SKELETON GHOST posted:

hosed up if false

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
i have black friends

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
There are a lot of words in that post

Fairly passive
Nov 4, 2012

Not as productive as I should be
Smart enough to know that I could do something interesting and creative. Dumb enough to use most of my free hours on trash.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

i know which side my bread if buttered if that's what you mean

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
This isn't the "how smart are you but.." thread! This is the I am a moron thread!

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
through great amounts of trial and error i've found that massive amounts of drugs will help if you are too smart or too dumb. it's a very simple solution really

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Uh, hey, everybody! I'm a stupid moron with an ugly face and a big butt and my butt smells and I like to kiss my own butt.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
loving goofy nerds can't even poke fun at their own stupidity without prefacing it with "Smart enough that, pretty smart except". I am so mad right now that is how dumb I am.

RadioactiveKid
Aug 12, 2005

Gato Rebelde
dumb enough to enjoy being dumb

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
im dumb lots

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

amityville anus posted:

Uh, hey, everybody! I'm a stupid moron with an ugly face and a big butt and my butt smells and I like to kiss my own butt.

:agreed:

naem
May 29, 2011

stabbing

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Smart unless there is a pretty woman with a huge rack in front of me. Then I have the intelligence of a slug.

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
Incredibly dumb and lazy I don't even finish my posts and I'm not funn

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
i'm pretty dumb about some stuff, reasonably intelligent about some other stuff, and pretty smart about some other other stuff.

so i guess i'm average dumb

sea of losers
Jun 6, 2007

miy mwoiultlh tbreaptpreude ifno srteavtiecr more
i don't think i understand the question, op

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000
I graduated maxima cum laude in Linguistic Anthropology from Brown.

I currently pump gas in Seattle.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
verry

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Ive got a GED and i hate thinking too hard, so the question about answers itself

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Ordered an important package two day service. After two days, saw package was in los angeles warehouse. Called them angrily, claiming there's no way they could ship it two hours south to san diego same day. Realized my city, pasadena, is part of los amgeles and not san diego.

I swear i knew this, my brain justfarted super loud

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000

King Taco!!!

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money
I'll be honest, GBS. I'm pretty dumb.

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

the great deceiver posted:

12 years ago i paid $10 to post on these forums and i'm still here

12 years a goon

10 years a goon. I post less & less because I'm spending more time in the gym. So still dumb as gently caress just more swole.

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you
dumbest guy in mensa

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Update, I have velcro shoes

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

amityville anus posted:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

VendaGoat posted:

Update, I have velcro shoes

lol.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
my iq is 4 and all my clothes are pants. my dog won power of atorney over me

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008