Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
You share a toilet seat with that person

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
hi op

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

joke's on you, op, i don't use the ladies' room

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I'm the Manager and don't hire disgusting people, just hire useless bimbos and I literally do everything at the office consequently. As you can imagine we are not a very functional office.

rgocs
Nov 9, 2011
Pff. you don't have your private bathroom at work?

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
maybe you shoud turn on your computer moniter op

oblique
Sep 20, 2001

Like me, they have no way to go but up.

symbolic posted:

joke's on you, op, i don't use the ladies' room

treasure bear
Dec 10, 2012

*stares forlornly into mirror*

Nickelback Concert
Apr 28, 2015
Pfft. Your office isn't in your house?

rgocs
Nov 9, 2011

Nickelback Concert posted:

Pfft. Your office isn't in your house?

Only applies if you live alone though.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
i got the butt sweats

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
feces is a funny word for poo poo

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

jackyl posted:

feces is a funny word for poo poo

even better when its spelled faeces

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
and the Brits call it faeces I think, it's like they know their teeth make their faces one letter away from poo poo

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

mdm posted:

lol on ur wavelength

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
Nope. I piss in the sink and poo poo in the trashcan. :colbert:

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
I have synchronized my shits so I dook exactly during blunt sesh at 4:20

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

down n out posted:

I have synchronized my shits so I dook exactly during blunt sesh at 4:20

I've done a lot of stuff high. Sex, drugs, roller coasters, heart surgery ut I've never poo poo while high

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
yeah i realized this a few years back.

now i just poo poo my pants in my cube

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe
Lol if you don't have access to the executive washroom and have to share a bathroom with the plebs

Just lol.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Kuato posted:

I'm the Manager and don't hire disgusting people, just hire useless bimbos and I literally do everything at the office consequently. As you can imagine we are not a very functional office.

Kuato please give me a job. I'm not disgusting and I promise not to move in on any of your bimbo action.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Secks Cauldron posted:

Nope. I piss in the sink and poo poo in the trashcan. :colbert:

at my work there was someone who was making GBS threads in the corner of the bathrooms

HR had to send out a plant wide email telling people not to poo poo on the floor lol

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
If you want a vision of the future, imagine a booty hole being eaten by a human face - forever.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

i've never poo'd or wee'd

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
I share a bathroom with a puerto rican, a fatass, and a liar. But we don't let the poors into our bathroom

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

spacemang_spliff posted:

at my work there was someone who was making GBS threads in the corner of the bathrooms

HR had to send out a plant wide email telling people not to poo poo on the floor lol

not as good but one time i walked into a stall at work and there was diarrheal splatter all over the back of half of the seat, all over the pipes behind the seat. some of it even got on the painted walls like a foot away from the basin.

poor janitorial staff :ohdear:

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

mdm posted:

all around me are familiar faeces

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

reddit liker posted:

lmao

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

reddit liker posted:

haha

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

reddit liker posted:

i like you

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I worked a couple of phone jockey/faux corporate jobs where everything had this external sheen and air of cleanliness and sterile beauty and both times when you went into the bathrooms except the lobby batroom there was signage plastered all over the mens room begging guys to clean up their piss spittle and to poo poo in designated toilets and they were appropriately desecrated every so often, both times contributing to my leaving the job, the other part being that it turns out I don't have a heart for collections because i want full communism now so these people dont have to choose between being able to quickly reach their dying mother and feeding themselves.

Coolie Ghost
Jan 16, 2013

sensible dissent dispenser
lol every time I blow up one if the bathrooms at work someone immediately walks in afterwards. They're all old nurses and teenage camp counselors so I'm slowly alienating everyone I work with and because I'm not even part of the staff, just a contractor, I'm that guy that shows up with a clipboard, talks to nobody, and leaves awful shitsmell in the toilet

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Volume posted:

I've done a lot of stuff high. Sex, drugs, roller coasters, heart surgery ut I've never poo poo while high

Did u ever eat broccoli beef out of a takeout container while making GBS threads tho?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
lol if you've never poo poo in a porta potty while peaking on LSD in 90+ degree weather

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

thathonkey posted:

lol if you've never poo poo in a porta potty while peaking on LSD in 90+ degree weather

did you go to woodstock 93 too?

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

the true porta potty experience is prarie doggin so hard you don't even care about the conspicuous chili shaped chunk of poo poo just sitting on the right side of the toilet, you just drop trou and hover poo poo hoping for the best

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.
I work from home bitch

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.
oh poo poo

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006

Volume posted:

its bad if your the type to get paranoid cause you keep thinking "did i wipe enough? is there poo poo on my rear end in a top hat right now how can i be absolutely 100% sure theres no poo poo on my rear end in a top hat"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
i was lying earlier

i am the disgusting person at my job

• Locked thread