Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
:page3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

lonesomedwarf posted:

sometimes i say to people "can i add you on facebook" but i dont do it because i dont use favebook but i dont tell them that and some times ill say "that was a funny picture you posted" and they say "yes hah a ha" and because we are sharing an experience together we grow closer to each other emotionally

this is a great lifehack thank you

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
i dont like facebook. i think it is bad

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007
I got a facebook in 2004 because I went to an ivy and everybody else was doing it. I just deleted that poo poo because mark zuckerberg can suck deez nuts

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Enjoy losing all your friends OP. I lost all my friends when facebook made it big, but I refused to hop on the bandwagon.

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
lol why did you even make a fb in the first place. facebook is literately the lamest thing ever. unironically

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

midnightclimax posted:

Deleted every post/upvote/image and now it's just a pms container.
facebook is really great at containing p.m.s.

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
Delete Facebook!? Jesus I'm barely hanging on as it is.

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

loving lol if you put so much stock in social media that you unironically 'feel better' after deleting facebook. like seriously its just a website for cat memes and passive aggressively trying to keep in touch with ex's by liking their new photos. goddamn.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

marcus zipperburgle

verily carefree
Apr 5, 2014

I too am under the delusion that cancelling my account with Facebook means anything

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

You all don't actively troll your "friends" posts to see how far you can push them before they go off on you?

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

people still use fagbook? :smuggo:

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
i heard about a kid who deleted FB once.

he died

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

JiveHonky posted:

i heard about a kid who deleted FB once.

he died

share in twenty seconds and your crush will kiss you

ignore and die

• Locked thread