Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN
I hate so much when the sluts are shamed. Personally I think it's so bad and that they should be free to be whom they are at heart and should NOT be shamed for being sluts. I know this will get some hate from this MRA Reddit sub forum but it needs to be said - don't shame sluts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

tbp posted:

I hate so much when the sluts are shamed. Personally I think it's so bad and that they should be free to be whom they are at heart and should NOT be shamed for being sluts. I know this will get some hate from this MRA Reddit sub forum but it needs to be said - don't shame sluts.

I agree, deeply.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

I bet I hate it more.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

The only thing I hate more than slut shaming is women.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I hate it the most along side deez nutz jokes.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Truly shameful sluts know it and don't need more shaming.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Sluts rule.

Armani
Jun 22, 2008

Now it's been 17 summers since I've seen my mother

But every night I see her smile inside my dreams
Yeah, sure you do.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
Behead women who slut shame.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
Sluts like sex. I like sex. Thefore I am a slut. Hooray for being a slut.

Nature is so loving slutty.

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:
Sluts are cool they have sex with you.

What's the problem? :confused:

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine
What about legalizing sluts?

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

School Nickname posted:

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

School Nickname posted:

I know, right? Guys want to have sex, then shame women that have sex free of a relationship.

Its mind boggling.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

CommieGIR posted:

I know, right? Guys want to have sex, then shame women that have sex free of a relationship.

Its mind boggling.

Its not cheating if she makes the guy wear a condom.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

slut gay, so what

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
What are people's thoughts on shame-slutting?

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Who What Now posted:

What are people's thoughts on shame-slutting?

Don't kink-shame shame kinks.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Immortan posted:

Its not cheating if she makes the guy wear a condom.

If neither of them are in a committed relationship, its not cheating at all.

And that's where most of the slut shaming comes from: Guys LOVE the idea of sex free of a relationship, but then any women with the same view get called sluts. Guys who sleep around without a relationship get high fives.

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

Don't kink-shame shame kinks.

Its a kinky shame

CommieGIR fucked around with this message at 19:19 on Aug 16, 2015

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Sickos getting off on shame.

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

This thread is sick imo.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

CommieGIR posted:

And that's where most of the slut shaming comes from: Guys LOVE the idea of sex free of a relationship, but then any women with the same view get called sluts. Guys who sleep around without a relationship get high fives.
There's an easy way for guys to have sex free of a relationship without necessitating that women do the same, but those guys get shamed and called 'gay'.

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

I'm envious of sluts they have more sex than me

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRcdfsJdWs4

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

Let's put it this way: who doesn't love sl*ts with insanely big t*ts wearing sorority letters lol bouncing around campus hrngh loving niceeeee. If it were up to me I'd never let the sluts be shamed I would just have everyone enjoy their presence

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

tbp posted:

Let's put it this way: who doesn't love sl*ts with insanely big t*ts wearing sorority letters lol bouncing around campus hrngh loving niceeeee. If it were up to me I'd never let the sluts be shamed I would just have everyone enjoy their presence

Don't slut-shirt, it's bad

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

blowfish posted:

slut gay, so what

I love my dead gay slut

:tipshat:

Vitamin P
Nov 19, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
I am physically repulsive and in completely unrelated matters I Despise the Sluts.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

Lmfao. Some retards forced the Alpha Phi sorority of University of Alabama to pull down their recruitment video, most likely b/c they are haters. Ever notice that its Gross, Ugly MRA PUAs that hate this sort of thing? The rest of us think that the Sl*ts Dancing in the video in bikinis and doing sapphic things on top of one another is all in good fun and endorses sisterhood. I fear for the future of the Ar*an race at this rate.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

Vitamin P posted:

I am physically repulsive and in completely unrelated matters I Despise the Sluts.

Jon Pop parachute account spotted.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

For example, here is a picture of the Young Empowered And Good Women:

It's a still from their video. Who in the entire world thinks this is a bad thing? Probably fag*ot men retards and fat low IQ females that either want to get with them or want to be them. Keep throwing shade sl*t shamers, i'm reloading.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

tbp posted:

Lmfao. Some retards forced the Alpha Phi sorority of University of Alabama to pull down their recruitment video, most likely b/c they are haters. Ever notice that its Gross, Ugly MRA PUAs that hate this sort of thing? The rest of us think that the Sl*ts Dancing in the video in bikinis and doing sapphic things on top of one another is all in good fun and endorses sisterhood. I fear for the future of the Ar*an race at this rate.

On the one hand you're really tipping your hand too far here, but honestly it's probably about that time so I can't blame you much. Not really your fault that only CommieGir didn't seem to quite be in on the joke.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Eww sunglasses.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

tbp posted:

For example, here is a picture of the Young Empowered And Good Women:

It's a still from their video. Who in the entire world thinks this is a bad thing? Probably fag*ot men retards and fat low IQ females that either want to get with them or want to be them. Keep throwing shade sl*t shamers, i'm reloading.

i endorse this product and/or service

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
Try harder, OP.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

circ dick soleil posted:

Try harder, OP.

he's trying as hard as he possibly can without bursting something :ohdear:

Talmonis
Jun 24, 2012
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.

CommieGIR posted:

If neither of them are in a committed relationship, its not cheating at all.

Is it considered bad to view both (male and female promiscuity) as kinda gross? Outside of sillly religious based reasoning of course.

The Larch
Jan 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I just want to know what the point of the censorship is. It doesn't seem to have anything to do with what he's mocking, so it must serve some other purpose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

The Larch posted:

I just want to know what the point of the censorship is. It doesn't seem to have anything to do with what he's mocking, so it must serve some other purpose.

Its a callback to American message boards that mostly discuss soccer like the eponymous BigSoccer

• Locked thread