Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
i oppose slot shaming, blackjack shaming, roulette shaming, and any other form of anti-gambling advocacy. thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Obv goons are beta providers who hook up with sluts after they get tired of riding the cock carousel and want someone pathetic enough to give them all their money/raise chad's children.

Macksy
Oct 20, 2008
Woah Butthead this chick says there are a lot of sluts in Vegas eh heh heh heh

snorch
Jul 27, 2009

phasmid posted:

Sluts rule.

I fully agree.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Mantis42 posted:

Obv goons are beta providers who hook up with sluts after they get tired of riding the cock carousel and want someone pathetic enough to give them all their money/raise chad's children.
Don't beta shame.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN

Byolante posted:

Its a callback to American message boards that mostly discuss soccer like the eponymous BigSoccer

i actually didnt know that, and am only censoring my words to avoid being banned so i can continue to discuss that this sort of shaming is bad, and it's good to let young women bounce around in bikinis on video to get more ppl to their sorority.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
where does virgin shaming fall into this. my uhh friend wants to know.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Lamebot posted:

It is also bad because it encourages slut shaming.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Lamebot posted:

Its okay as long as you are shaming Abstinence Only Sex Ed proponents.

Your Weird Uncle
Jan 16, 2006
Boneless Rusto Thrash.
i love empowered women that gently caress a ton its beast

Tweet Me Balls
Apr 14, 2009

Mantis42 posted:

Thanks to that sucker Chad, my kids are going to be free of the gay idiot nerd genes I would pass along myself.

Hey dad, look at what your grandson Tweet Me Balls jr. just got. That's right, a second place trophy in tee-ball. How many of your kids ever got any recognition for doing anything of note? Zero? That's what I thought bitch.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Your Weird Uncle posted:

i love empowered women that gently caress a ton its beast

:hfive:

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 244 days!
Is kinkshaming still okay? Because that one's fun.

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

down with slutshaming, up with prudeshaming

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

I'm such a big fan of sluts its unbelievable. I like them more than most people and refuse to shame them and instead enjoy when they participate in activities with me.

Junior G-man
Sep 15, 2004

Wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma

Shame everything and everyone.

Calvinism all the way.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Junior G-man posted:

Shame everything and everyone.

Calvinism all the way.

a shameful post

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
http://shamenun.com

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

chaosbreather posted:

down with slutshaming, up with prudeshaming

:agreed:

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

prudes can do whatever they want. not ever gonna tell anyone to have s*x with whoever, just not my style. more sl*ts for me.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

shame nun is kind of stacked though

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Sluts should be celebrated imo.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
Sluts should be praised. Think about how much worse everyone's moods would be without em. Imagine a world where you could only get laid if you developed a deep and intense connection with someone else.

Even being someone who is more frigid than average, I can assure you it would loving suck.

PerpetualSelf
Apr 6, 2015

by Ralp

tbp posted:

For example, here is a picture of the Young Empowered And Good Women:

It's a still from their video. Who in the entire world thinks this is a bad thing? Probably fag*ot men retards and fat low IQ females that either want to get with them or want to be them. Keep throwing shade sl*t shamers, i'm reloading.

I like how people glamorize their temporary bodies like pieces of meat. Very respectful of themselves and others.

:barf:

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

PerpetualSelf posted:

I like how people glamorize their temporary bodies like pieces of meat. Very respectful of themselves and others.

lol. low t much? respect the sl*ts :cool:

PerpetualSelf
Apr 6, 2015

by Ralp

tbp posted:

lol. low t much? respect the sl*ts :cool:

Is that even loving english?

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

PerpetualSelf posted:

All Hail the New Flesh!

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

no douche shaming please

Junior G-man
Sep 15, 2004

Wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma

Chokes McGee posted:

a shameful post

Hnnngghh yeah I'm so close. Shame me more.

Your Weird Uncle
Jan 16, 2006
Boneless Rusto Thrash.

PerpetualSelf posted:

i like how some fat neckbeard feels comfortable telling young women in their twenties anything about self respect like he doesn't hot rail cheeto dust.

gently caress you, never tell a woman how to dress you gross piece of poo poo

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

PerpetualSelf posted:

Is that even loving english?

Translated for the r*tard (you): "I'm laughing out loud, do you have a lower than average amount of testosterone? [Implicitly] this would be the only conceivable reason you don't respect the sl*uts [/implicitly]. Respect the sl*ts

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

PerpetualSelf posted:

Use it before you lose it, as they say.

BTW LOL you are one of those 'the body is a husk" people. How fat and neckbeardy are you?

Thirdly, all things are temporary. That is the nature of Maya.

Finally, http://youtu.be/6ODfe5017h4

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Of course the body is but a temporary facade of beauty, destined inexorably to fail and wither with time, and our obsession with this fleeting idea of perfection is ultimately self defeating, as we all succumb inevitably to the ravages of time.

On the other hand sometimes I like to dance around naked in front of my girlfriend because I like to think I am kind of hot sometimes, even if I'm a fatty. Glamorizing your temporary body like a piece of meat is kinda fun.

Also I don't generally put sunglasses on my dinner and videotape it but I would like to see your cookbook if you do that to meat.

OwlFancier fucked around with this message at 20:10 on Aug 28, 2015

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 244 days!
For some reason, this thread makes me want to make a Mr. Torgue gimmick account.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 244 days!
"Also, you should treat Moxxi nice! NOTHING IS MORE BADASS THAN TREATING A WOMAN WITH RESPECT!"

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Hodgepodge posted:

"Also, you should treat Moxxi nice! NOTHING IS MORE BADASS THAN TREATING A WOMAN WITH RESPECT!"

I'm pretty sure this thread was about treating all women with respect. Sluts were just the focus of that respect since there seems to be an effort by people to shame them, which is bad and wrong.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

OwlFancier posted:

Also I don't generally put sunglasses on my dinner and videotape it but I would like to see your cookbook if you do that to meat.

Well for safety reasons you're supposed to keep your meat

cool :iamafag:

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

Hodgepodge posted:

Idk who that guy is but he's right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

One of the loving sickest things you can do is treat women, sl*ts or otherwise, with respect and dignity

• Locked thread