Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

you can't take the sky from me
Oh hey deadline is tonight, I didn't realize

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the best thing I can tell you guys is that I promise that I'm town. I putting my heart on my sleeve here for you guys so give me some drust

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

Chalk it up to apathy or poor play but there are like four people in this game I wouldn't mind being rid of tbh

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Let's vote out Allen tonight.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

Look Under The Rock posted:

Chalk it up to apathy or poor play but there are like four people in this game I wouldn't mind being rid of tbh

name them then!

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...

Who're the four? Also, is there someone you'd really not want to lynch at this point? I feel like even for D1 there's not much separating most of the players atm.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

busb posted:

name them then!

Dammit, busb, I was asking that!

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

busb posted:

Your quasi aggressive/frustated playstyle is also not great. Why did you self vote day1? Because if i'm honest i enjoy policy lynching emo self voters :getin:

Because I was only a couple out from being voted out and I figured that my town flip would throw shade on some impressively obstructive grandstanding on the part of Byers and Magnus.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Allen Wren posted:

Because I was only a couple out from being voted out and I figured that my town flip would throw shade on some impressively obstructive grandstanding on the part of Byers and Magnus.

omgus

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Allen Wren posted:

I don't like this answer; it tries to play up the self vote as a noble sacrifice, not the frustrated "gently caress this" move that it was if you read his whole post.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

Byers2142 posted:

At this point, CPIG and Allen are the two that should be up for discussion. CPig for the initial reaction and his tap dance between Allen and myself, and Allen for his more extreme reaction to any pressure, not just mine.

The remaining scum right now are sitting back and avoiding making any waves, but notice how many people are avoiding talking about those two.

Reading Byers' posts...
I don't like this post for attempting to constrain discussion to two people early day1.

Not sure byers would make this play as scum but something to think on.

Allen Wren posted:

:raise:

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

busb posted:

Reading Byers' posts...
I don't like this post for attempting to constrain discussion to two people early day1.

Not sure byers would make this play as scum but something to think on.

I was trying to redirect discussion to two people who were being ignored. Like I said later, at the time there had been three cases made, and two were being ignored by most of the thread. That warranted trying to get attention given to them, and raise the question of what other people felt about them. It was largely ignored again.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Just over an hour; looking at the four with votes, I'm ranking them as imgay -> Allen - > Magnus -> No Lynch for what I'd prefer today, in that order descending.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
##vote Byers2142
get off me scumbo

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

busb posted:

name them then!

allen busb byers magnus

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

allen busb byers magnus

So the only 4 people that are actually posting? noice.

i mean obviously i'm not apathetic since i just replaced in, so you think i'm playing poorly? Very rude.

this is a really :effort: list

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

imgay posted:

##vote Byers2142
get off me scumbo

Another quality post.

allen busb byers magnus

... what? I can't think of a worse list in total as that one you could have thrown out there.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

busb posted:

i mean obviously i'm not apathetic since i just replaced in, so you think i'm playing poorly? Very rude.

Apparently posting is playing poorly this game?

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Oh hey deadline is tonight, I didn't realize

Oh, this isn't fair of me. I'll put a vote down before deadline.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
##vote imgay

Ok, that was easy.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

merk posted:

Oh, this isn't fair of me. I'll put a vote down before deadline.

There's not a lot of complex stuff to catch up on.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Thanks for voting town merk

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

merk posted:

##vote imgay

Ok, that was easy.

Read Allen and give your opinion if you have time please

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Thanks for putting down a vote merk.

I think i'd prefer a magnus > Allen/imgay

for the reasons i've previously stated.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Magnus Gallant posted:

Read Allen and give your opinion if you have time please

Why would you vote anyone other than imgay? He's actively avoiding content generation. In a ten player game, you can't let that player live.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

busb posted:

Thanks for putting down a vote merk.

I think i'd prefer a magnus > Allen/imgay

for the reasons i've previously stated.

It might end up academic anyway, as we don't have a majority if you leave off the four people under discussion from voting for themselves. At least Magnus is making a stand about someone else's alignment.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
As opposed you Merk?

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

merk posted:

Why would you vote anyone other than imgay? He's actively avoiding content generation. In a ten player game, you can't let that player live.

Because I'm focused on the person I think is scum

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

imgay posted:

As opposed you Merk?

1. Hypocrisy isn't a scum tell; and
2. I forgot this game was happening until I posted that I needed a replacement, so I wasn't actively avoiding content generation.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

imgay posted:

As opposed you Merk?

Key word, actively.

Magnus Gallant posted:

You're ok with imgay's play as town play?

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Magnus Gallant posted:

Good luck. It's at least imgay.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Allen Wren posted:

I'm not even going to bother replying, if you're going to tunnel me this hard, clearly you've got something else bothering you, so whatever, go ahead and get your turbo going.

Scumbo.

This post is really scummy. I could see Allen too.

Yeah: ##vote Allen

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Byers2142 posted:

Key word, actively.

You're ok with imgay's play as town play?

I've largely ignored his play for this day

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
He says that you're emotionally attached to your case which implies that he knows it's genuine, and then he calls you scum in the next breath. That's scummy stuff right there.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

merk posted:

Good luck. It's at least imgay.

You'll eat crow when you see me flip, oh wait your not invested at all and will just scoff it off

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Magnus Gallant posted:

I've largely ignored his play for this day

How to Lose 10 Player Games (or Win Them If You're Scum!): The Magnus Gallant Story

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

merk posted:

How to Lose 10 Player Games (or Win Them If You're Scum!): The Magnus Gallant Story

Haha true but I want Allen out. Ima read up on imgay right now.

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

busb posted:

Like I said. Chalk it up to whatever you like. There's this like tornado of drama where everyone's accusing each other for what appears to be reasons they can't even fully verbalize and it all feels like white noise and is so ridiculous that I'd kill all y'all just to shut you up

I guess it might be the hangover talking and at the moment I'm thinking either "vote with merk" or "vote for merk"

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

imgay posted:

You'll eat crow when you see me flip, oh wait your not invested at all and will just scoff it off

Am I not invested or did I just forget the game existed? What are you doing here?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
I think the fact allen put in that "scumbo" is really the only scummy thing he's done, i thought his frustration was annoying, but legit :shrug:

But if magnus isn't happening imgay or allen would be good.

• Locked thread