Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Look Under The Rock posted:

I guess it might be the hangover talking and at the moment I'm thinking either "vote with merk" or "vote for merk"

Posts like these are why I am enjoying SA Mafia less and less every game. Every game I'm in is turning into 'well, there's a merk; better vote 'im.'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

busb posted:

I think the fact allen put in that "scumbo" is really the only scummy thing he's done, i thought his frustration was annoying, but legit :shrug:

But if magnus isn't happening imgay or allen would be good.

Ok: ##vote imgay

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

merk posted:

Am I not invested or did I just forget the game existed? What are you doing here?

whats the difference

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Also, the addition of one scummy word in a ten player game on page 5 of day 1 is enough for a lynch.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

imgay posted:

whats the difference

Tell me why Byers is scum.

You know why I think you're scum and why I think Allen is scum, and I got here ten minutes ago.

There's the enormous difference.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

merk posted:

Posts like these are why I am enjoying SA Mafia less and less every game. Every game I'm in is turning into 'well, there's a merk; better vote 'im.'

i think its just the fact you've decided to post. LUTR literally just thinks anyone posting is irritating and deserves to die right now.
besides, nobody's voting you merk.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
I'd really prefer Allen but imgay has like 30 posts that offer no real opinions so I'd be up for him too.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...

merk posted:

I never do that, merk. Every time I case you, it's for something specific. But yeah, it's definitely a thing now.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The tunneling

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

merk posted:

Don't worry merk, I can read you so easily I don't need to think about things like this

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

you can't take the sky from me

merk posted:

Screw you, literally the only reason I thought about voting you is because you're replacing out day one and iirc that's something you do as scum

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

imgay posted:

The tunneling

Bullshit, you only voted me out of self preservation late.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Magnus Gallant posted:

Don't worry merk, I can read you so easily I don't need to think about things like this

:)

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I'm voting imgay through deadline.

Later all.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm town and this new tunnel on me is rediculous

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Even now, if everyone not imgay voted we'd only have five. Hope more people come back before deadline.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Screw you, literally the only reason I thought about voting you is because you're replacing out day one and iirc that's something you do as scum

If you find five games where I replaced out on d1 as scum (which is what I think you'd need to support 'iirc that's something you do as scum), I will literally post my role PM and quit SA Mafia forever. :toxx:

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

imgay posted:

I'm town and this new tunnel on me is rediculous

I don't think you know what the word tunnel means, or you're trying to use a buzzword to get the votes to go away.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
##vote LUTR

You pulled that from so far deep in your own rear end that I think you broke your arm.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

merk posted:

##vote LUTR

You pulled that from so far deep in your own rear end that I think you broke your arm.

Not helping, if you're leaving merk. LUTR is someone to look tomorrow based on her list of people to remove and latest comments, but we're not swinging that in 40 minutes.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
If we can't swing a vote in 40 minutes on d1, then this really is the dark times of SA Mafia.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
I can literally only remember merk replacing out of two games, both ones i ran... now this one...

i think merk hates me irl.

##vote imgay

no chance we're going to get enough people to lynch LUTR unless others show up.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
That thing she posted is AS FAKE OF A REASONING AS YOU CAN POSSIBLY CREATE

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

I'm actually really annoyed at you now merk, in the last four games I've played with you I've seen ONE person vote you out of Merk Fear. And in all of those games I've seen you bellyache about how everyone votes you for no reason.

Like, maybe you missed the part where everyone gets voted for no reason in Mafia. Maybe you need to adjust your play style because you come off as scummy an awful lot. But please stop playing the pity-me-everyone-votes-me-all-the-time card because it's getting old.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

busb posted:

I can literally only remember merk replacing out of two games, both ones i ran... now this one...

i think merk hates me irl.

##vote imgay

no chance we're going to get enough people to lynch LUTR unless others show up.

We have four non-LUTR people here.

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

merk posted:

That thing she posted is AS FAKE OF A REASONING AS YOU CAN POSSIBLY CREATE

I I R C

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

I'm actually really annoyed at you now merk, in the last four games I've played with you I've seen ONE person vote you out of Merk Fear. And in all of those games I've seen you bellyache about how everyone votes you for no reason.

Like, maybe you missed the part where everyone gets voted for no reason in Mafia. Maybe you need to adjust your play style because you come off as scummy an awful lot. But please stop playing the pity-me-everyone-votes-me-all-the-time card because it's getting old.

"I'm actually"

The 50 pounds of bread scum tell (he says it's "honestly," but same thing)

This is a d1 case, folks. This is how it happens.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Hitler was a plastic surgeon before the war iirc

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Find one game where I replaced as scum on d1.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

I don't understand

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

merk posted:

Hitler was a plastic surgeon before the war iirc

I thought he was an artist tbh

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

imgay posted:

I thought he was an artist tbh

Gross.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

merk posted:

If we can't swing a vote in 40 minutes on d1, then this really is the dark times of SA Mafia.

Ok, swing the case and I'll join, but I think Allen and imgay are both better than her right now.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
I don't disagree that LUTR has posted some rubbish toward deadline here today, but if we have 4 potential voters here we'd need two more?

Ehh

i don't feel it right now

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

merk posted:

"I'm actually"

The 50 pounds of bread scum tell (he says it's "honestly," but same thing)

This is a d1 case, folks. This is how it happens.

Hey guys I'm replacing out, oh wait there's a deadline, boo hoo someone is voting me, better try to get them lynched because That Shall Not Fly

I love how you went from not giving a gently caress about this game to total investment and trying to pick the lynch very quickly because I said I night want to vote you for replacing out

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I'm voting her right now on the best case made so far on d1. Please vote with me.

##vote LUTR

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Hey guys I'm replacing out, oh wait there's a deadline, boo hoo someone is voting me, better try to get them lynched because That Shall Not Fly

I love how you went from not giving a gently caress about this game to total investment and trying to pick the lynch very quickly because I said I night want to vote you for replacing out

Another post made in an attempt to discredit my vote. That's two in a row.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I'll be back in fifteen minutes.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

hey LUTR, who do you actually think is scum and want to lynch today? Still Byers?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

merk posted:

Find one game where I replaced as scum on d1.

I looked up the game I was talking about and I recant. It is mills I was thinking of.

• Locked thread