Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
i like food
:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
I think being so lazy as to wait a week instead of fifteen minutes to pick up a filled prescription would be more shameful than eating while starving.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe

symbolic posted:

is Steak 'n Shake good? they don't have them anywhere in Pennsylvania but i've heard good things about them

Steak 'n' Shake is great, also they're all over PA at least the West

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Mad Monk posted:

I think being so lazy as to wait a week instead of fifteen minutes to pick up a filled prescription would be more shameful than eating while starving.

yeah i guess but its useless medication

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Steak 'n' Shake owns. gently caress y'all.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

Steak 'n' Shake owns. gently caress y'all.

It really does. I have no idea how they've kept their prices unchanged over the last fifteen years in the face of rising beef prices

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Fun Shoe

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

So I was hungry but I didnt want to make food nor did I really have anything to make. So I went to Panda Express. I ordered some kind Steak Angus thing. I noticed Walgreens and realized I had to pick up a prescription that's been there for like a week. So while waiting in line there, I noticed the steak and shake across the parking lot... and since I didn't eat yet I was sooo hungry and decided hey maybe I'll get some of that too. So I got 3 chipotle mini bite burger things.

I came home and ate it all. I was so ashamed.

isnt Panda Express a chinese place? Why would you order steak from a chinese place? :confused:

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Bardeh posted:

isnt Panda Express a chinese place? Why would you order steak from a chinese place? :confused:

i dunno man

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

IcedPee posted:

Not true. We have them in and around Pittsburgh, for certain.

I can confirm this is true as one of my fondest memories is getting super high and then going to the IKEA and Steak N Shake near the airport.

The fact that this is one of my fondest memories is probably a sign of a life not well led, but that's neither here nor there.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Cantaloupe posted:

Steak 'n' Shake is great, also they're all over PA at least the West
they're nowhere in the east, then. never seen one in my life.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Naerasa posted:

I can confirm this is true as one of my fondest memories is getting super high and then going to the IKEA and Steak N Shake near the airport.

The fact that this is one of my fondest memories is probably a sign of a life not well led, but that's neither here nor there.

A life that includes Steak 'n' Shake is always a life well led.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GotDonuts
Apr 28, 2008

Karbohydrate Kitteh
Too bad you weren't hit by a car when you were crossing the street OP.

• Locked thread