Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
why are they all wearing suits? like i thought the point of wearing suits was to ingratiate yourself with the ruling political class/look like you're respectable members of the community but if you're straight up gonna call for the murder of all whites then you might as well just throw on whatever you want

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I forgot about this guy until now. What a loser

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

The Saurus posted:

why are they all wearing suits? like i thought the point of wearing suits was to ingratiate yourself with the ruling political class/look like you're respectable members of the community but if you're straight up gonna call for the murder of all whites then you might as well just throw on whatever you want

They look fly as hell, that's why.

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

the local nation of islam guys did a better job of stopping the baltimore riots than everyone short of the national guard

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuP-Nv3hX4E

anchoress
Dec 24, 2011

by XyloJW

Hobohemian posted:

I don't really like farrakhan, but white people need to feel the imminent threat of violence before they're willing to reform anything. A good start.

lmao yeah. let's threaten white people with violence. they definitely won't respond with violence in kind.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

anchoress posted:

lmao yeah. let's threaten white people with violence. they definitely won't respond with violence in kind.

You'd have to be incredibly naive to think NOI doesn't want and isn't counting on a violent response.

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
you gotta admit malcolm did give the nation every reason to believe that he was an FBI asset

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Black nationalist lore is great

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
I am a child of mad scientist dr yakub

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

I've got a Ph.D in tricknology.

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

what Wallace Fard Muhammad did in detroit was pretty awesome and historic, sorry if u disagree

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

like anything worth knowing you can learn it via wutang clan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Of-lpfsBR8U

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

the white man call himself civilized

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Gazpacho posted:

what Wallace Fard Muhammad did in detroit was pretty awesome and historic, sorry if u disagree

get killed by his protege?

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading
Nation of Islam is fuckin tiny and totally irrelevant these days. Only time anyone gives a poo poo about em is when Louie says something funny.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
It's all about the ISUPK now.

Indubitable Leg
Aug 9, 2013

Necros posted:

like anything worth knowing you can learn it via wutang clan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Of-lpfsBR8U

Those dinosaurs were extinct for a full 63 million years before that video got made! :argh:

Clemocracy
Jul 21, 2015

by Ralp

Hobohemian posted:

I don't really like farrakhan, but white people need to feel the imminent threat of violence before they're willing to reform anything. A good start.

if you take a look at any crime statistics this has already been occurring for decades

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Lolie posted:

You'd have to be incredibly naive to think NOI doesn't want and isn't counting on a violent response.

he does sound strangely like jim jones in that speech, no idea why the comments claim it sounds like a hitler speech, maybe hitler an hour before killing himself but we dont have tape of that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coolie Ghost
Jan 16, 2013

sensible dissent dispenser
"to retaliate against white Americans because of their alleged oppression of black people."

lol alleged

• Locked thread