Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Heartlines
Aug 16, 2015

by Ralp
I gained ALOT of weight due to illness and the side effects of the medicine I used to treat it. I have been dieting(no sugar,salt,bread,pasta,rice) But my stomach is still stretched and saggy. I have heard that the skin can correct it self but it takes years if you let it do it naturally. I have been thinking about trying to get some kind of cosmetic procedure done to get rid of some of the excess skin. Does anyone here have any experience with it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
honeypot

BurnBlackJay
May 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Heartlines posted:

I gained ALOT of weight due to illness and the side effects of the medicine I used to treat it. I have been dieting(no sugar,salt,bread,pasta,rice) But my stomach is still stretched and saggy. I have heard that the skin can correct it self but it takes years if you let it do it naturally. I have been thinking about trying to get some kind of cosmetic procedure done to get rid of some of the excess skin. Does anyone here have any experience with it?

Nah , have you ?

Richard McBeef
Apr 21, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
This thread made my fat dick deflate.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
yo do a medical procedure on my fat rear end

Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

(and can't post for 2 years!)

i got my saggy lovely skin removed and it hurts like loving hell but if its bad enough there isnt any other option but to live with it in shame

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

get big and swole so your saggy skin drapes itself over beautiful muscles

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

diy liposuction

go grab the Dyson

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
no

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
nope

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp
only your moms lips suctioning on my dillz

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DggAXSv53Qc

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

TEAYCHES posted:

get big and swole so your saggy skin drapes itself over beautiful muscles

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

TwoFire posted:

only your moms lips suctioning on my dillz

came here to post this

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
I hear rubbing hemarrhoid cream all over the loose skin makes it contract and shrink OP

Heartlines
Aug 16, 2015

by Ralp

SirEvelynTremble posted:

I hear rubbing hemarrhoid cream all over the loose skin makes it contract and shrink OP

Ha. That does NOT work.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Got a pair of scissors op and some tape? go to town.

also, rinse the removed excess skin and then hang it to dry

Heartlines
Aug 16, 2015

by Ralp

Amorphous Blob posted:

i got my saggy lovely skin removed and it hurts like loving hell but if its bad enough there isnt any other option but to live with it in shame

Mind showing me some pics? I just want to see what kind of scaring it may leave.

Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

(and can't post for 2 years!)

e: oph no ive been :jiggled:

Amorphous Blob fucked around with this message at 00:19 on Aug 17, 2015

Troutful
May 31, 2011

don't show pics of yourself to jon pop

Heartlines
Aug 16, 2015

by Ralp

Troutful posted:

don't show pics of yourself to jon pop

I'm not Jon Pop idiot. gently caress off and go troll elsewhere.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
No I haven't, however I am one of the ones it would be perfect for.

I don't feel like being cut apart, from head to toe, especially when I plan on getting old and being unfuckable regardless.

So, I'll deal with my stretch flaps.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
I think you can only lipo up to 10 pounds at a time before it becomes dangerous. What you're looking for is more like a tuck. Probably should wait until your 10 pounds away from your ideal weight and then get both at once.

Heartlines
Aug 16, 2015

by Ralp

Hobohemian posted:

I think you can only lipo up to 10 pounds at a time before it becomes dangerous. What you're looking for is more like a tuck. Probably should wait until your 10 pounds away from your ideal weight and then get both at once.

I am about 185 now. I want to get to 175. So I think it's time. I am just really self conscious about my stomach. My mom and grandmother say its not that bad, but I don't know.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Sorry, yah not lipo, full loving body tuck. From arms to legs.

Would you elect to be cut open from neck to knee?

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

VendaGoat posted:

Sorry, yah not lipo, full loving body tuck.

Yoga?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

post pics and we will judge op

Heartlines
Aug 16, 2015

by Ralp

Blue Train posted:

post pics and we will judge op

TEAH SYAG
Oct 2, 2009

by Lowtax

Lay off the KFC? :lol:

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
gross

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

is the colonel gonna pay child support this time

ArcticKnife
Mar 2, 2015
I've seen someone with this particular problem who was so so so much worse than you. hth

Heartlines
Aug 16, 2015

by Ralp
Wow....the reactions....If any of you have any women around can you show them my pics and tell me if I am too disfigured to date?

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Heartlines posted:

Wow....the reactions....If any of you have any women around can you show them my pics and tell me if I am too disfigured to date?

i showed it to my goldfish and he died

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
my torso is a patchwork quilt of stapled skin flaps and im still popular with the ladies. maybe try getting a clue

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Enfield posted:

i showed it to my goldfish and he died

Shh.. Don't tempt the op for a fish dinner

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Heartlines posted:

Fat guys can get dates .... just not insecure goon fat guys

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

you should probably exercise. your skin is not stretched, you are fat

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i had my tonsils out once and i get laid all the time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
You're not even that fat OP. There's a stage of fatness which once you get past is really hard to exercise to get rid of it. That's not you.
Start robbing old ladies purses bc they can't chase v well and you will get the exercise then work your way up, middle-aged ladies, eventually you will be able to rob an athletic ladies purse bc men can actually run faster than women

I call it the F-U Plan

• Locked thread