Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
General Tofu
Nov 20, 2014

by Lowtax

SUPERVISOR'S REPORT, 24 MAY 2014.
--
I believe this to be last of the Dreaded Judge figures of this production run. I hope that they have been well-received by the intended markets. I will continue to send these reports, though I have not been met with an answer. We blame the mail server, which had a power supply failure at least 10 months ago. It requires a 5-volt DC 600mA adapter, but all we've been able to find is an 8V AC 1900mA adapter. It seems to be operating, as it vibrates constantly, but the smell of burning plastic is disconcerting.

SUPERVISORS REPORT, 11 AUG 2014.

We have still received no responses via e-mail or facsimile machine, but will continue to send these updates diligently. One of our production units, which has been long forgotten due to workloads elsewhere, has been churning out an impressive number of increasingly degraded figures that resemble "The Batmom", which I remember was very popular with the American Toys market in years past. No one has checked on it, convinced it must be doing important job, and dutifully sending the products out on the unmarked vehicles. None have returned, and we can only guess where they have gone. It is our hope they have made the Market happy.

The batmanish objects continue to leave our machines with frightening regularity. The American TV in the break room shows a silver police officer frequently. We've started painting them silver and sending them out the door. I'm not sure where the factory owner Xiong Hu has gone, and we eagerly await his return and what we are sure will be wise and comprehensive guidance.

SUPERVISORS REPORT, 28 MAR 2015.

After having received no response via electronic mail we have opted for a new means of communication to the outside world, on a reasonably popular American bulletin-board system. My superiors have my express apologies for any inconvenience.

The Battletoads Animated Series Figures continue to return from the same unmarked trucks even though we stopped receiving invoices of any form 9 years ago. . I tried to communicate with the driver, but he only glanced at me, turned away, and acclerated rapidly, flooding the receiving dock with what smells like wet dog hair. We're not sure what to do with all of them. Wang Shao started burying them in what looks like a mass grave, but they seem to keep pushing upwards from the Earth, creating ever growing mounds. We cannot be sure that they are not reproducing.

Please provide immediate disposition instructions. Command and control are breaking down. Our only source of reliable food, the small restaurant across the street, has been unmanned for a great while, and we have taken it upon ourselves to commandeer their supplies. We have been leaving the silver Batmom objects on the counter as payment. They are only sometimes retrieved.

Employees seem to have lost all sense of time. I am clinging to what leadership skill I can still muster.
Please find the time-sheets for the prior fiscal year enclosed. I was sure to use form 1045-B rather than the deprecated version. I hope this is adequate. Ink is low, please also send ink.

General Tofu fucked around with this message at 04:39 on Aug 17, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

lets kill outselv

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
mods namechange to Futuristic Robert

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

modes change name to terminator (autobotic)

PromethiumX
Mar 5, 2003
its cute you found something somewhere else and decided to post it here to show us all.

please put that much effort into killing yourself next time you decide that a post might be a good idea.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

m. mods! change name to exciting movie look

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

ha ha ha mods! change name to toy

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

hey goons lookit these dumb toys lol no actually read my massive wall of lovely fanfiction about the toys

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

what if hat was real

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

lonesomedwarf posted:

lets kill outselv

you first

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

Dear Supervisor

Apologies for not communicating sooner - we at American Toy Headquarters, Incorporated have been busy for the previous 10 years doing important American Toy things. We have seen your proposal for ROBERT COP, and trademark irregularities aside, have decided to market your line of ROBERT COP action figures. However, we have one change to request - after weeks of polling, we have determined that our customers ideally would prefer to play with toys that are slightly more optimistic about the future - and as such, we request the following change. Please see enclosed attachmemt.

Sincerely,
American Toy Headquarters

attached file:

General Tofu
Nov 20, 2014

by Lowtax

Otacon posted:

as such, we request the following change. Please see enclosed attachmemt.

Sincerely,
American Toy Headquarters

attached file:

Now that's almost adorable.

I'm really trying to figure out how Ray Liotta figures into this equation and am coming up with nothing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

General Tofu
Nov 20, 2014

by Lowtax

NecroMonster posted:

hey goons lookit these dumb toys lol no actually read my massive wall of lovely fanfiction about the toys

lovely attitudes and negative posting like this is the reason why no one creates new content for GBS anymore.

• Locked thread