Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
Listen -It's 2015. in post spatial America I don't even notice who is fat and calls it offensive when i ask them "you want to go to the gym with me?" and who is regular sized, everybody is the same size when it comes to their mind and their heart.

if you wont date a fat girl - you're a loving spaciast who looks down on people for their amount of space they were born to eventually end up occupying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
:confused: anyone understand this thread?

Portland Sucks
Dec 21, 2004
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

VendaGoat posted:

OP is fat

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

OP, you fat!

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

There is no such thing anymore

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

VendaGoat posted:

yes

op had enough lean to kill Lil Jon

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
honestly I just wanted to try out my new term - post spatial.

imagine a really fit president in the george bush mission accomplished picture in the year 2016

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
i think post spacial is more relevant to the interconnection of the world using information technology, and to a lesser extent transportaiton technology. but the reality of private land ownership makes the world actually not post spacial

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i go to spatial ed

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Lol op almost looks like Sparta

Remember that? THIS IS SPAAAAAAAAARTA

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
thanks for contributing both your posts but man i only understand the last one, other guy -please cool it on the big words, college boy. and i am hosed but i don't drink lean if i was an opiate addict i would choose the method that doesn't involve drinking 5 sprite sodas a day

another man posted and now this reply doesnt fit. so much for my killer thread, time to post in the other ones!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Then he kicks the poo poo outta the dude into that bug rear end pit lol gently caress you iran

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
i never saw that movie so every year at halloween i just have to take 4 guys word for it that their guy from sparta costume is good.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

oh yeah i remember that movie it was prett. good

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES

extra stout posted:

Listen -It's 2015. in post spatial America I don't even notice who is fat and calls it offensive when i ask them "you want to go to the gym with me?" and who is regular sized, everybody is the same size when it comes to their mind and their heart.

if you wont date a fat girl - you're a loving spaciast who looks down on people for their amount of space they were born to eventually end up occupying.

im going to gently caress your rear end while u sleep op

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp
I wont date a fat chick because I like going on adventures.

Fat chicks cant deal with adventures.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

psyopmonkey2 posted:

I wont date a fat chick because I like going on adventures.

Fat chicks cant deal with adventures.

put their fridge on mount doom

• Locked thread