Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Water, you fatty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Josta

jarjarbinksfan621
Mar 4, 2012

thathonkey posted:

i dont like any of the sprite or mtn dew except for these that are not very common. i think lebron mix was actually a limited run which is a shame. the latter you can only get at taco bell. which is not aproblem for me because i already dine there for most meals.

they sell baja blast at grocery stores now, along with that other mountain dew sangarita one that is way better than baja blast.

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

TheNinjaScotsman posted:

Sprecher ginger ale. Don't know why the penguin is in Hell.

This. It really tastes more like ginger beer too.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Dr. Enuf.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Dis poo poo is crazy.

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
this stuff

http://www.bluedogbeverages.com/sodas/blue-brainwash-by-skeleteens-12-oz-bottle/

it's basically jalapeno and bizarre flavored, it's been around since the early 90s which makes me think of it as the forerunner of pretty much all weird, or gourmet sodas or energy drinks.

also, when I drink a bottle of it, I feel better in a way that can't be accounted for by either the sugar or the caffeine

Scheisskrieg
Mar 31, 2013

Pretty much all the Fentimans drinks are amazing. I'm glad I'm not the only one around that's been able to enjoy them

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

I miss birch beer

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Ralph Hurley posted:

Moxie (tastes like medicine)

In my experience, this tastes like the soda equivalent of licking pennies.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

This is just like my dream.

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

ikanreed posted:

Water, you fatty.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Sizone posted:

this stuff

http://www.bluedogbeverages.com/sodas/blue-brainwash-by-skeleteens-12-oz-bottle/

it's basically jalapeno and bizarre flavored, it's been around since the early 90s which makes me think of it as the forerunner of pretty much all weird, or gourmet sodas or energy drinks.

also, when I drink a bottle of it, I feel better in a way that can't be accounted for by either the sugar or the caffeine

Man I wanna try this now but lol have fun paying 14-35 bucks for shipping outside of California.

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
do any of these sodas have drugs in them like in the olden days? I need a soda that's gonna gently caress me up

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Also Galco Soda Store is a cool place if youre in LA.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

This has gotta be the fattest thread with the fattest goons.

h_double
Jul 27, 2001

Jamaican grapefruit soda, really refreshing.

If it's cream soda you seek, Big Red has got your back.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

This has gotta be the fattest thread with the fattest goons.

Lol, goons are too poor to get fat on $4 speciality sodas.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Dr. Enuf

E. Dammit

anchoress
Dec 24, 2011

by XyloJW
my diabetic grandmother who is dead now used to buy 3-liter bottles of generic department store soda. 3 liter bottles!

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
some of these probably make ya do some cool bike tricks

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
Vernors is good

Fluo
May 25, 2007

proper dandelion & burdock is amazing
http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/wordofmouth/2011/sep/28/how-make-dandelion-burdock-beer

Easiest one to get outside the UK is Fentimans Dandelion & Burdock

you also get em as sweets

Fluo fucked around with this message at 15:17 on Aug 17, 2015

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Lucozade

Vimto (amazing)

Tizer

Lilt (amazing, pineapple and grapefruit)

Hollenhammer
Dec 6, 2005

kole beer

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

Bip Roberts posted:

Lol, goons are too poor to get fat on $4 speciality sodas.

tell me about it. The 4-pack of those Fentimans costs the same as like a 24-pack of V8.

I have a soft-spot for those Goya sodas that they have in the hispanic foods isle. They're like a buck each for the glass beer-style bottle, and come in rad flavors like coconut or pineapple. They also have a passable ginger beer in the same lineup.

Gay Hitler
Dec 11, 2006

I'm gay as heil!

iron beer

super sugary, super cuban

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

they sell baja blast in cans/bottles at like every convenience store around me lmao

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
Back when they made this 12%abv and as much caffeine as a Monster:

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

This and a slice of boardwalk pizza is about as good as life can get.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014

Glaucus atlanticus posted:

In my experience, this tastes like the soda equivalent of licking penises.

and that's alot of experience!

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Hobohemian posted:

Ale-8-One. It's kind of like ginger ale, goes great with bourbon, and is only available in Kentucky.

my sister started dating some bearded crippled ptsd-ravaged iraq-nightmares gun person who lives in kentucky and visiting her for christmas was really terrible but ale-8-one kinda made up for the rest of the trip because i'd only heard of it from that cool show 'justified' where timothy oliphaunt is a cool gun-shooty lawman from kentucky and he, i assume, drinks ale-8-one. so i drank it and it was delicious and now i almsot want to visit my sister and her deranged child-murderer boyfriend again just to suckle on the ale-8-one teat a little more

Unbelievably Fat Man
Jun 1, 2000

Innocent people. I could never hurt innocent people.

i really want some cheer wine but i'm too lazy to buy it online

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
for some reason ppl never mention schweppes citrus when soda talk comes up so i imagine noone drinks it

----------------

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

and

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

best ginger soda in the world

warm it up for a quick upset stomach reliever :3:

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
in argentina we dont get root beers or ginger sodas. I've never even tried dr pepper

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

reddit liker posted:

best ginger soda in the world

warm it up for a quick upset stomach reliever :3:

Mixes incredibly well with bourbon and ice for a very good "Don't have the patience to mix an old fashioned right now" drink

• Locked thread