Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qjp1he_O2A

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

Kuato posted:

My coworker said he's nervous to go in public bathrooms and I was like "dude you're never gonna see most of those people ever again, just let it rip who gives a poo poo".

This is true for public restrooms, but it is important to keep in mind that, over time, you will eventually have heard every single one of your coworkers (of the sam gender) making GBS threads.

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I poo poo on the drain thing that's usually in the stall and then stomp it down and then track lovely footsteps through the McDonald's before ordering the $2.50 meal.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

CISMALES DID 9-11 posted:

one time i had a late flight that got delayed and i had to atke a poo poo and most of the airport was closed so i just walked as far away from life as i could and found a bathroom that was huge and totally empty. took the stall right in the fuckin middle of it and had a big ol' poo poo in my private bathroom palace

ive done this too. the airport in denver has these restrooms in a small upstairs section of the terminals that no one ever uses and you can just chill and enjoy some actual peace and quiet in the middle of an airport.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

a bay posted:

I bet extroverts came up with the idea for public bathrooms

no one poops in public better than the Romans

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
We eat together, why don't we poo poo together? Could be a good bonding experience.

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Rutibex posted:

no one poops in public better than the Romans

What the gently caress... am I the only person who thinks that stuff like this and locker rooms and saunas were made up by perverts who want to look at and show other people their dick and balls and rear end in a top hat

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Just got back from doing it OP

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
Diogenes walked onto a stage during the middle of a play and took a huge steaming poo poo right there just to troll the athenians or corinthians or whoever the gently caress. Dude owned. King of public making GBS threads.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

a bay posted:

What the gently caress... am I the only person who thinks that stuff like this and locker rooms and saunas were made up by perverts who want to look at and show other people their dick and balls and rear end in a top hat

u could make eye contact with someone right as you let loose

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Oberleutnant posted:

Diogenes walked onto a stage during the middle of a play and took a huge steaming poo poo right there just to troll the athenians or corinthians or whoever the gently caress. Dude owned. King of public making GBS threads.

is this some star trek poo poo sorry i only care about earth shits

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

social vegan posted:

is this some star trek poo poo sorry i only care about earth shits

Greek philosopher you bitchass punk

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Oberleutnant posted:

idc who was on the starship mellenium

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

people who worry about using public bathrooms are the biggest pussies. id poo poo in one of those Arab hole in the ground toilets and not. give. a. gently caress.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Oberleutnant posted:

very relevant

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Sound posted:

people who worry about using public bathrooms are the biggest pussies. id poo poo in one of those Arab hole in the ground toilets and not. give. a. gently caress.

Savage

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

Chinatown posted:

lol just lol if u dont poop on the clock at work

This is the most financially responsible thing you can do next to smart investing.

Think of the future.

poo poo while you're on the clock.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Bardeh posted:

OP have you never travelled anywhere in your life? Sometimes you're not at home and you need to poop. Just get over it and embrace the stench and wet farts of the guy in the next stall.

that's beta making GBS threads. my turds are stank and strong overcoming anything else in the room

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

a bay posted:

well yeah, i already said it was made by romans

texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood
u havent lived until u had to take a squatting poo poo in an overflowing festival toilet

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Sound posted:

You woul dshit in your mom and not give a gently caress, op? :newlol:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Skilleddk posted:

u havent lived until u had to take a squatting poo poo in an overflowing festival toilet

i went to the Notting Hill Carnival in London a few years ago and that was the first time I saw a porta-john completely filled with piss and poo poo. Like all the way level with the seat.

I wasnt even disgusted, just impressed. I proceeded to drunkenly piss on the inside wall to avoid splashback. Good times.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I like to dump it off in a public restroom, it keeps the incidence of poop particles floating around the air of my bathroom from unnecessary dumping and flushing to a minimum. I keep my toothbrush in that bathroom at home, what do you expect?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Chinatown posted:

ive done this too. the airport in denver has these restrooms in a small upstairs section of the terminals that no one ever uses and you can just chill and enjoy some actual peace and quiet in the middle of an airport.

did you know that the denver airport is a secret NWO base/bunker that they will take cover in thwne htey release the next strain of super ebola this winter they are going to stay in place while we all die of super ebola and then they will rule america

also the runways are a swastika

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Nooner posted:

did you know that the denver airport is a secret NWO base/bunker that they will take cover in thwne htey release the next strain of super ebola this winter they are going to stay in place while we all die of super ebola and then they will rule america

also the runways are a swastika

isn't this the plot to The Stand??

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Lol pussy. What's gonna happen to you if you poop on the toilet?

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
The public tpilets at the 1st Isle of White concerts early 70s were just a giant pit with 2 planks to stand on over the pit and squat.
Needless to say plenty of people fell in.

An old hippy told me this once

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
I take great pride in my ability to poo poo anywhere. It's opened up a lot of doors for me.

I also enjoy knowing what the best stalls are for when I want to treat myself to a clean, quiet poo poo.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Kuato posted:

My coworker said he's nervous to go in public bathrooms and I was like "dude you're never gonna see most of those people ever again, just let it rip who gives a poo poo".

Not him, lol

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

a dog from hell posted:

Lol pussy. What's gonna happen to you if you poop on the toilet?

Enjoy getting the crab louse from going number 2 in raunchy rear end places

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

a bay posted:

is that what you told your gf? she dumb to believe that

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
lol if you aren't pooping at work everyday

paid 2 poo

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

a bay posted:

I've enjoyed relieving myself in public places without getting crabs all my life. Enjoy being neurotic and constipated.

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

Dubious posted:

lol if you aren't pooping at work everyday

paid 2 poo

I just finished pooping at work. Living the dream

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

a dog from hell posted:

I've enjoyed relieving myself in public places without getting crabs all my life. Enjoy being neurotic and constipated.

I dont think you do enjoy it actually.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy

deadly_pudding posted:

I just finished pooping at work. Living the dream

:shrek::hf::shrek:

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
What the hell else do you expect me to do in a public bathroom?

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
I wouldn't expect you to be in there in the first place unless you had a reason to, I don't know what all the possible reasons are though

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
It was a bit embarrassing when girls came over and saw magazine near my bathroom.

As for public?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
Try some exposure therapy OP; take a bunch of laxatives with this as your only option:

• Locked thread