Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
It seems like a pretty gross thing to do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
I bet extroverts came up with the idea for public bathrooms

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
Do people using public bathrooms judge each other like they do about every thing else

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Bardeh posted:

OP have you never travelled anywhere in your life? Sometimes you're not at home and you need to poop. Just get over it and embrace the stench and wet farts of the guy in the next stall.

Im not going to embrase a guys wet fart dude.

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Rod Munch posted:

At work I always like the people that won't let it rip unless they are the only one in the bathroom. They'll be sitting in the stall all silent for 5 minutes and then as soon as they think they hear the person leaving, they unleash the fury of their bowels.

Do you ever open and close the door without going thru it to get them to poo poo

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Oberleutnant posted:

I take a crap on the trap door and like to imagine that i'm a james bond villain and my poo poo is james bond and the trap door is a trap door under which are shraks.

That rules

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Rutibex posted:

no one poops in public better than the Romans

What the gently caress... am I the only person who thinks that stuff like this and locker rooms and saunas were made up by perverts who want to look at and show other people their dick and balls and rear end in a top hat

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Sound posted:

people who worry about using public bathrooms are the biggest pussies. id poo poo in one of those Arab hole in the ground toilets and not. give. a. gently caress.

You woul dshit in your mom and not give a gently caress, op? :newlol:

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

a dog from hell posted:

Lol pussy. What's gonna happen to you if you poop on the toilet?

Enjoy getting the crab louse from going number 2 in raunchy rear end places

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

a dog from hell posted:

I've enjoyed relieving myself in public places without getting crabs all my life. Enjoy being neurotic and constipated.

I dont think you do enjoy it actually.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
I wouldn't expect you to be in there in the first place unless you had a reason to, I don't know what all the possible reasons are though

• Locked thread