Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
lol just lol if u dont poop on the clock at work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

CISMALES DID 9-11 posted:

one time i had a late flight that got delayed and i had to atke a poo poo and most of the airport was closed so i just walked as far away from life as i could and found a bathroom that was huge and totally empty. took the stall right in the fuckin middle of it and had a big ol' poo poo in my private bathroom palace

ive done this too. the airport in denver has these restrooms in a small upstairs section of the terminals that no one ever uses and you can just chill and enjoy some actual peace and quiet in the middle of an airport.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

a bay posted:

What the gently caress... am I the only person who thinks that stuff like this and locker rooms and saunas were made up by perverts who want to look at and show other people their dick and balls and rear end in a top hat

u could make eye contact with someone right as you let loose

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Oberleutnant posted:

Greek philosopher you bitchass punk

very relevant

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Skilleddk posted:

u havent lived until u had to take a squatting poo poo in an overflowing festival toilet

i went to the Notting Hill Carnival in London a few years ago and that was the first time I saw a porta-john completely filled with piss and poo poo. Like all the way level with the seat.

I wasnt even disgusted, just impressed. I proceeded to drunkenly piss on the inside wall to avoid splashback. Good times.

• Locked thread