Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
they were slightly too powerful when stagflation hit and got stomped out of existence

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ninotoreS
Aug 20, 2009

Thanks for the input, Jeff!
funny how most of the NA guys are covering their faces, eyes

racists that are only 'brave' enough to support their ideology anonymously

bet these fags spend a lot of time posting on the internet

Nigel Farage
Jun 20, 2015

by Ralp

(and can't post for 2 years!)

TEAYCHES posted:

what if hes really nigel farage tho

I am not.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
If this picture doesn't sway you toward the truth that Hitler died in '93 you must be brain dead.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

haha classic nigel

Nigel Farage
Jun 20, 2015

by Ralp

TEAYCHES posted:

haha classic nigel

Thats not my name.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Nigel Farage posted:

Thats not my name.

the one and only

Nigel Farage
Jun 20, 2015

by Ralp

TEAYCHES posted:

the one and only

There is only one.

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here
I bet they did Nazi that coming.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

owned, noob.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
Isn't attacking and essentially shutting down a peaceful assembly in itself fascist?

Really makes you think.

Molothecat
Jul 25, 2007

Wrath, hate, pain, and death!

Everyone in England seems to have a lot of free time.

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house

ninotoreS posted:

Remember places, traitor's faces
Not our own because we're babby racists.

Nigel Farage
Jun 20, 2015

by Ralp

Molothecat posted:

Everyone in England seems to have a lot of free time.

We get free money here from the government for not working.

The government say I am disabled so I live for free. I am not though.

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer

Parallax Scroll posted:

no but dronestrike would be ok

:smith:

imo babies should not be dronestruck

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Ddraig posted:

Remember places, traitor's faces
Not our own because we're babby racists.

lol

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

Nigel Farage posted:

The government say I am disabled

we get it you're autistic

that explains everything

Nigel Farage
Jun 20, 2015

by Ralp

reddit liker posted:

we get it you're autistic

that explains everything

No. A physical disability.

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house

Nigel Farage posted:

We get free money here from the government for not working.

The government say I am disabled so I live for free. I am not though.

Being mental is a disability. You don't have to live a lie.

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe

Nigel Farage posted:

so you have :downs: or what

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
Babies do not have the cognitive ability to choose a particular ideology.

I say we do like Lone Wolf and Cub:

You've got two choices: The sword or the swastika. Choose the sword, you join me, choose the swastika, you join your leader in death.

Dogstoyevsky
Oct 9, 2012

If there is no Dog, everything is permitted

Nigel Farage posted:

I thought Nazis sent people with physical disabilities to the gas chambers :confused:

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe

Dogstoyevsky posted:

I thought Nazis sent people with physical disabilities to the gas chambers :confused:

:drat:

Molothecat
Jul 25, 2007

Also, what kind of stand is "anti-Nazi?" It's almost as stupid as pro-Nazi.

These people need hobbies that don't involve obsessing over defunct modes of government.

Nigel Farage
Jun 20, 2015

by Ralp

reddit liker posted:

so you have :downs: or what

No.

Molothecat
Jul 25, 2007

A bunch of idiots yelling stupid poo poo and your response is, "hmmmm... yes. Let's engage with these people."

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe

it's ok you can tell gbs

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

ninotoreS posted:

Yeah it's kind of funny the people accused of having the most privilege are the ones that have to voice their views and opinions anonymously for fear of significant backlash.

Nigel Farage
Jun 20, 2015

by Ralp

Dogstoyevsky posted:

That was Russian and Zionist propaganda. Only around 450,000 people died in the camps and that was mainly through disease and malnutrition because the Nazi's could not get vital supplies due to the war.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Dogstoyevsky posted:

thnis was mostly for german retards, retards in invaded countries just got shot and kicked into a ditch

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

the word i was looking for there was einsatzgruppen

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExitLAP6F9U the only solution to the final solution

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house

ArbitraryC posted:

Yeah it's kind of funny the people accused of having the most privilege are the ones that have to voice their views and opinions anonymously for fear of significant backlash.

Those poor Nazis, they can never show their face in this town again.

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe

ArbitraryC posted:

lol shut the gently caress up retard

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Ddraig posted:

Those poor Nazis, they can never show their face in this town again.
Look man they just want to exterminate some jews I don't know why you can't be more mature so we can discuss this reasonably like adults.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
what group would I belong to in England if I hated nazis and fascism, but also didn't want to live in a community heavily influenced by Muslims?

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe

City of Tampa posted:

what group would I belong to in England if I hated nazis and fascism, but also didn't want to live in a community heavily influenced by Muslims?

you don't have to belong to a group to exist lol

you can have opinions without needing to belong to a certain group of people

Nigel Farage
Jun 20, 2015

by Ralp

City of Tampa posted:

Seriously UKIP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe

Nigel Farage posted:

Seriously UKIP

lol

• Locked thread