Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

wandler20 posted:

Pretty much just NDSU since I've always lived in North Dakota. It's been weird and awesome seeing all the success they've had lately.

How have you always lived in ND but are a Bucs fan

e:

Tennessee is obvi my #1 but I guess USF would be #2. I grew up in Tampa and went to a few games when I was in HS before leaving to UT. I almost went there but lol gently caress that Vols bitch

Joey Freshwater fucked around with this message at 22:22 on Aug 17, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Scarf posted:

Thanks to Wheez I started somewhat following Wazzu a few seasons ago.

Cougs bitch.

You know what, this is a good idea. I'm gonna follow WSU this year and watch as many of their games as I'm able. Cougs bitch.

• Locked thread