Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oberst
May 24, 2010

Fertilizing threads since 2010
Edit: Removed all place holders. Go wild

I'm going to make bizarro league later this week (saturday start at latest). I'll make a thread tomorrow, but I wanted to go ahead and get an idea on who's interested

NFC N
Pack
Vikes - Dubious
Bears
Lions

NFC E
Boys - AfterFather
Giants - Dave??
Skins
Eagles

NFC S
Bucs
Falcons
Panthers - Oberst
Saints

NFC W
Cards - flickmaker
Hawks
9ers
Rams

AFC N
Browns
Bengals
Ravens
Steelers

AFC E
Pats
Jets
Bills - D_I
Dolfs

AFC S
Colts
Texans
Jags
Titans

AFC W
Chargers
Broncos
Chefs
Raiders

Please join. I'm keeping this one at a 2015 start unlike last madden since we're only in 2016 in SASFL. I see 2 to 3 seasons in bizarro unless things go perfectly and fast

Oberst fucked around with this message at 07:39 on Jan 7, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShortThug
Dec 26, 2004

Yay!

Havoc904 posted:

ShortGuy, when are you open this week?? I have tonight completely clear if you have time.

Hey, sorry but I think I'm gonna have to drop out of the league. Not enough time and general lack of interest (from me).

GGs, hope to be back next year.

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice
I'm going to have to drop out :/ Work has spun back up for the new year and I got MGS5 over Christmas and can't bring myself to play anything else :D

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

dammit stop quitting everybody. My schedule was awesome this season full of user games.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy

Paperback Writer posted:

dammit stop quitting everybody. My schedule was awesome this season full of user games.

I get 2.

Advance is tomorrow, fyi.

D_I
Aug 31, 2004

Oberst posted:

I'm going to make bizarro league later this week (saturday start at latest). I'll make a thread tomorrow, but I wanted to go ahead and get an idea on who's interested. Heres what im hoping for tentative divisions so far; if I haven't listed you I don't know your fandom/state to guess who you might want

NFC N
Pack
Vikes - Dubious
Bears -
Lions

NFC E
Boys - AfterFather??
Giants - Dave??
Skins
Eagles

NFC S
Bucs
Falcons
Panthers - Oberst
Saints

NFC W
Cards -
Hawks
9ers
Rams - flickmaker??

AFC N
Browns
Bengals
Ravens
Steelers - tyler??

AFC E
Pats
Jets
Bills
Dolfs

AFC S
Colts
Texans - Havoc??
Jags
Titans

AFC W
Chargers
Broncos
Chefs - flickmaker??
Raiders

Please join. I'm keeping this one at a 2015 start unlike last madden since we're only in 2016 in SASFL. I see 2 to 3 seasons in bizarro unless things go perfectly and fast
I will take the Bills please.

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Paperback Writer posted:

This.

B-b-but, my real life obligations :qq:

I don't want to hear (read) that poo poo. Life is too short, spend it with goons breathing heavily into their mics

No true goon quits SASFL until summer :human being: *sips mtn dew code red out of wine glass*

Fake edit: hey hey hey pick a team in bizarro before I cry

Oberst fucked around with this message at 01:39 on Jan 7, 2016

Oberst
May 24, 2010

D_I posted:

I will take the Bills please.

I love you

Dubious posted:

I get 2.

Advance is tomorrow, fyi.

YOU LYE!!!!WHERE'S THE THREAD??? ANSWER ME THAT "COMMISHNER"!!!! STOP HIDING THE TRUTH!!! THE PEOPLE DESREVE THE TRUTH!!JOE FLACCOS BALLS CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS!!!

Oberst fucked around with this message at 01:46 on Jan 7, 2016

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
SOME PEOPLE WORK AT THEIR JOBS

probably tonight, for reals yo

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Dubious posted:

Billable hours my nigga :nexus:

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

JPrime posted:

I'm going to have to drop out :/ Work has spun back up for the new year and I got MGS5 over Christmas and can't bring myself to play anything else :D

poo poo, I'll get my game in tonight.

Oberst posted:

bizarro league

I'll take the Cowboys.

AO: I need for JX to be put on autopilot so I can knock this game out.

Wiccan Wasteland fucked around with this message at 05:49 on Jan 7, 2016

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
JX is outie, you can play now AF.

flickmaker
Jun 7, 2004

Coked out Artie.

Cards in bizarro league please.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
Gronk!!! :argh:

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Can I get in as the New York Football Giants? I'm very pleasantly surprised they're not taken. Online id is Sharzak

Oh for gently caress sakes I see there's another roster now hang on.

Oh okay apparently that's for bizarro league not sure what that is. Giants if I can, Rams if I can't. Thanks

Gay Horney fucked around with this message at 08:38 on Jan 7, 2016

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.

Dubious posted:

Mods, please change dubs username to Bezos's Bitch

Sharzak posted:

Oh okay apparently that's for bizarro league not sure what that is. Giants if I can, Rams if I can't. Thanks

"Bizarro" is our "year end rosters" league. So you start the 2015 season in game with the Madden January 2016 rosters. Good rookies will have better ratings, fading veterns will fall off a bit, etc etc.

davecrazy fucked around with this message at 10:06 on Jan 7, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

I'll be Buffalo in Bizarro.

• Locked thread