Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
OP all sex is actually rape, hth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

whoflungpoop posted:

i dont see how its mean to tell the OP that hes going to be a loser at any size or to point out that by working out and losing weight hes actually just trying to deceive women by putting a fresh coat of paint on a house where u ring the doorbell and the toilet flushes

well it's very mean!!!!!!

Marsupialization
Aug 14, 2015
Big girls can make you feel goood OP, they still have all the same parts and stuff, just a bit bigger you know? Have you hosed a BBW to know that you don't like it?

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

yeah it's worth trying out a bbc u know

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
rape him! rape the OP!!!

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Prorat posted:

It hurts you, you are equal to everyone else. You are somebody.

edit: Also NO GUY is a decent looking guy, we are ugly, evolution has made it so we don't have to be pretty to get pretty girls. Turn off your television.

It doesn't hurt me though. And bullshit to saying that there aren't decent looking guys.

Marsupialization posted:

Big girls can make you feel goood OP, they still have all the same parts and stuff, just a bit bigger you know? Have you hosed a BBW to know that you don't like it?

I will try. Not like I actually really have a say in the matter.

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan

Benny Harvey posted:

And bullshit to saying that there aren't decent looking guys.

Have you considered that you might be gay?

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

same but not by choise

suburban virgin
Jul 26, 2007
Highly qualified lurker.
What the gently caress are you doing that people are giving you poo poo for being single? You are male. No-one cares if you die alone. It's women who get the "HURRY HURRY MARRY AND MAKE BABIES" treatment.

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

monkey posted:

Have you considered that you might be gay?

There's nothing gay about recognising that some guys are handsome.

Fargo Fukes posted:

What the gently caress are you doing that people are giving you poo poo for being single? You are male. No-one cares if you die alone. It's women who get the "HURRY HURRY MARRY AND MAKE BABIES" treatment.

Apparently not just women. I dunno maybe some people just use it as a sneaky way of making fun of me for being fat and socially awkward.

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax
This thread isn't as sexy as I would have hoped

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

criscodisco posted:

I did a GIS of 5'9" 260 lbs and sure it's not ideal but it's not really obese. I've certainly seen thin attractive-ish women with bigger guys than you.

I don't know why, with a little patience, you couldn't do pretty well for yourself.

If he was a woman you would be calling this BMI insanely obese. Hes obese hth

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
"Oh 260 pounds isn't so bad"-men

This is why you guys keep dying so early from preventable disease God drat it

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
i would post about being pretty but im sure that would just invite cosmic hubris and someone will pour acid on me when im getting coffee or w/e

gandhichan
Dec 25, 2009

There's a new terror of the skies, bitches.
AND HER HAIR IS PINK.
The only thing men need is confidence, everything else is secondary.

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer
p sure michel houellebecq said it first op

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Your premise is correct OP. So are you going to be happy alone or go full throttle Jon Pop with this?

Black Numenorean
Nov 23, 2008
Are we sure this guy isn't Jon Pop?

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax
The key to a girl's heart is to be really good at nibbling earlobes and then neck kissing

Having long fingers and a willingness to cunnilingus also works

But really I think it's my large penis and comfortable financial status that really sealed the deal.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

whoflungpoop posted:

i dont see how its mean to tell the OP that hes going to be a loser at any size or to point out that by working out and losing weight hes actually just trying to deceive women by putting a fresh coat of paint on a house where u ring the doorbell and the toilet flushes
there are some sizes where you are not at an extreme risk of premature death, which is a bit more important than getting some

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
someone love me (pls no rape)

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

a dog from hell posted:

Your premise is correct OP. So are you going to be happy alone or go full throttle Jon Pop with this?

Neither. I'll get a token relationship with the best-looking woman I can atm (so probably still brutal-looking) and then when I'm thin I'll trade up models but it'll still be a token relationship.

BottledBodhisvata posted:

The key to a girl's heart is to be really good at nibbling earlobes and then neck kissing

Having long fingers and a willingness to cunnilingus also works

But really I think it's my large penis and comfortable financial status that really sealed the deal.

I've got woman-sized hands.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Maybe you should unironically try some LSD

stefania_r
Sep 2, 2011
cheezus just start counting calories and move your fat rear end once in a while. Even if you decide to go incel/mgowtrwr you're gonna feel much better once you stop being a fat gently caress, trust me.

and lol yeah no poo poo society tries to set up two people with similar level of (un)attractiveness and at least one common interest (eating).

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

Maybe you should unironically try some LSD

I've considered it but it'd be dangerous in my current depressive state. I did shrooms a decade ago and loving loved them mind.

stefania_r posted:

cheezus just start counting calories and move your fat rear end once in a while. Even if you decide to go incel/mgowtrwr you're gonna feel much better once you stop being a fat gently caress, trust me.

and lol yeah no poo poo society tries to set up two people with similar level of (un)attractiveness and at least one common interest (eating).

I eat 1800 calories a day and go to the gym 6 days a week.

I don't get why people care so much about other people getting laid.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Benny Harvey posted:

I'm 5'9". And if that wasn't enough I weigh 260lbs.

That's a lot of pounds!

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Benny Harvey posted:

:downs: : Hi.
:j: : Hi.
:downs: : ...
:j: : ...

This is why "Hi" isn't an icebreaker.

"Do you wanna hear about my Warhammer army?" generally gets a response.

gandhichan
Dec 25, 2009

AND HER HAIR IS PINK.
Idt the self-loathing formerly overweight SA posters are a good model for the OP to follow.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
who's fault is that OP

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
holy poo poo use the time you're taking to type this drivel and lose weight op you loving victim piece of poo poo

didn't read the op

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Fargo Fukes posted:

What world do you live on? Pretty much everything straight men are judged on boils down to their ability to get laid. Why do you think incel/pua/mra communities are so popular?

David Corbett
Feb 6, 2008

Courage, my friends; 'tis not too late to build a better world.

Benny Harvey posted:

Neither. I'll get a token relationship with the best-looking woman I can atm (so probably still brutal-looking) and then when I'm thin I'll trade up models but it'll still be a token relationship.

I've got woman-sized hands.

Otoh so do women, and they get themselves off all the time.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
this thread evaded my expectations.

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

ArbitraryC posted:

What world do you live on? Pretty much everything straight men are judged on boils down to their ability to get laid. Why do you think incel/pua/mra communities are so popular?

Stupidity. Second verse, same as the first!

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

TwoFire posted:

Stupidity. Second verse, same as the first!

Like just pick a random movie or show, that male lead that you're supposed to admire is gonna be a ladies man. Rich/poor, fit/fat, poo poo doesn't matter, whatever thing he does he's so good at it that it makes panties drop. Like pretty much the entire concept of masculinity revolves around being sexually successful.

It's why people like the op are depressed, they could hypothetically be happy single in a vacuum but you mix in the fact that they and everyone else knows society looks down on them for sucking at women and it's going to erode literally any accomplishment they make in their minds.

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

ArbitraryC posted:

Like just pick a random movie or show, that male lead that you're supposed to admire is gonna be a ladies man. Rich/poor, fit/fat, poo poo doesn't matter, whatever thing he does he's so good at it that it makes panties drop. Like pretty much the entire concept of masculinity revolves around being sexually successful.

Maybe if you stopped paying attention back in the 70s? :confused:

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

TwoFire posted:

Maybe if you stopped paying attention back in the 70s? :confused:

I guess the incel and pua communities ended then too?

gandhichan
Dec 25, 2009

AND HER HAIR IS PINK.

ArbitraryC posted:

It's why people like the op are depressed, they could hypothetically be happy single in a vacuum but you mix in the fact that they and everyone else knows society looks down on them for sucking at women and it's going to erode literally any accomplishment they make in their minds.

You can be this and not depressed.

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

ArbitraryC posted:

I guess the incel and pua communities ended then too?

yeah they're the social norm :jerkbag:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

TwoFire posted:

yeah they're the social norm :jerkbag:
A product of social norms yeah.

• Locked thread