Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I've uhh I've got an avocado, an onion, I think a tin of sardines maybe and a couple of fortune cookies, and about 1/4 of a fifth of whiskey what should I eat goons I'm so hungry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
OK I just ordered a burrito from the Mexican place across the street from me. It's next to the liquor store maybe I will get more whiskey for my Monday night

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I'd close the thread but that's really more of an enfield thing to do and I don't want to bite off his posting style so I'll just leave it open until gnarly gasses it.

Thank you for your suggestions guys (:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Did you see that double play? Filthy man! I'm not even really a giants fan I just hate the cards

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Oh I'm a big-time new York giants fan, eli Manning was in the the same frat as me in college and also he rekt the Pats TWICE :roflolmao:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Robbie Fowler posted:

i think he wants his stomach to be filled, not the cavities in his teeth.

Rude

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Vin BioEthanol posted:

the whiskey then more liquor if you are lucky enough to be able to buy it in your state at this time

I live in the great state of California where you can buy liquor in any corner shop any day of the week so long as it is not between 2am-6am

I can't believe there are still states that like don't sell liquor or real beers on Sundays its 2015 gently caress

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
OK I'm going to across the street now and pick up my dinner I'll be back in like 5 minutes guys

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Check it out

Also bought another 5th of whiskey but I don't think I will drink it I just felt kinda guilty for drinking my roommates bottle I'm not a thief

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Enfield posted:

how do i open a wine bottle without an opener. asking for a friend

Push cork in with a pen

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Guys the giants are going to lose ):

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I hate st Louis so much. ):

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

TwoFire posted:

why don't you eat a huge cheese covered mexican dillz about it?

* mexican dillz is a burrito in this case, because hell, anything that size under :10bux: is a real dillz!
Ya it was only 7.59 totally worth it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Hexel posted:

Hunt and gather like a real man

I hunted a burrito from across the street it is really good

• Locked thread