Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

never had them until tonight, when i made some beef-flavored ones . it's like eating angel hair specked with tears of happy puppies. i'm literally crying. this must be a dream.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp
but how was the molly?

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
put a raw egg in it

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Taste like college

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
You want a great meal for <$1 make the instant noodles and then make a cup of rice and combine them, there ya go genuine jew-stew the cheapest you'll eat

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i call them noo noos

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Enfield posted:

i call them nooners

Aww thnk u bb

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Nooner posted:

You want a great meal for <$1 make the instant noodles and then make a cup of rice and combine them, there ya go genuine jew-stew the cheapest you'll eat
i'm a poor college student, not a destitute college student

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

all the rich college kids with their grilled stuft burritos, popcorn chicken and budweiser select

makes me sick

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Nooner posted:

it's like i'm riding a rollerkosher of flavour

PsionicAnt
Jul 16, 2001
get some keilbasa and onions and saute them and put them in with the finished product

you're welcome

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

symbolic posted:

never had them until tonight, when i made some beef-flavored ones . it's like eating angel hair specked with tears of happy puppies. i'm literally crying. this must be a dream.

* In the voice of Stewie from Family Guy * : Mother always made me the finest steaks and vegetables....I have never lived...never lived....God bless you College. Also I poo poo in my own pants because mother cant tell me off.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

nongshim shin ramyun

there can be no other

naem
May 29, 2011

carbs n salt

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
If you mix some frozen veggies and hot sauce into it they're actually not terrible.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Excelzior posted:

nongshim shin ramyun

there can be no other

correct

but maruchan has its days lol

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
you're weird

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

EvilJoven posted:

If you mix some frozen veggies and hot sauce into it they're actually not terrible.

i used to add frozen vegetables and chopped up sausageds to mine

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax
which one of y'all lucky ladies wants to see a pic of my schlong?

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp
Tezzor

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

coldplay chiptunes posted:

which one of y'all lucky ladies wants to see a pic of my schlong?

*raises hand*

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax

Nooner posted:

*raises hand*
do you know of any image hosting sightes where I can upload something but also delete it quickly after? I wanna show off this meaty piece I'm working with over here but it also scares me to have something like that floating around in the internst.s

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

coldplay chiptunes posted:

do you know of any image hosting sightes where I can upload something but also delete it quickly after? I wanna show off this meaty piece I'm working with over here but it also scares me to have something like that floating around in the internst.s

Ya have you heard of this website best secret image hosting

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

hello darkness my old friend

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

Or go buy a rice cooker, throw in some beans, spices, and chopped onion, along with rice, then bomb the gently caress out of it with siracha and soy sauce.

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax

Nooner posted:

Ya have you heard of this website best secret image hosting
no... i dun't see how to upload.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Excelzior posted:

nongshim shin ramyun

there can be no other

Yeah, that's the best. When i make it i add an egg, green onions, dried shitake, a little toasted sesame, and a tsp of LGM.

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

i basically survived off this in high school

this + sriracha = honestly the best youll ever find ever

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Feminition posted:

i basically survived off this in high school

this + sriracha = honestly the best youll ever find ever

that poo poo is quite good, thanks for reminding me it exists, nice memories 7 years ago.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Anyone actually eat it as soup or does everyone drain and rinse the noodles?

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

umm uhhh umm uhhh umm uhhh umm uhhh

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
holy poo poo no they're not you loving poor

Dresh
Jun 15, 2008

hrmph.
Souper Meal used to be my favorite instant noodle brand, but it's missing something since they got rid of the "finishing touch" packet.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Dresh posted:

Souper Meal used to be my favorite instant noodle brand, but it's missing something since they got rid of the "finishing touch" packet.

I had one last week. They are still in there!

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Enfield posted:

i call them noo noos

retard. use grown up words.

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

FIRST EBOLA GOON AVOID ALL POSTS SPEWING EBLOA SHIT POSTS EVERWHERE
I'm literally retarded
Yah, really tasty but they got zip vitamins and minerals.

I got in a rut last year and lived off the things for a couple three months.
Leg twitches at night, irregular heartbeat with skipping beats, I was scared- I thought my heart was about to fail.

Turns out I had become grossly deficient in potassium (heart skips) and magnesium (leg twitch, biting the cheek and tongue at night), and B vitamins(muscular weakness).

I ate two bananas and some apples a day for a while and that fixed it.
An anorexic fashion model in Brazil, 23 years old, died recently of a heart attack because she ran out of potassium despite having no heart disease.
Malnutrition can kill you.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Sometimes i have to remind myself that goon stereotypes are real and not ironic exaggerations.

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax
add egg for protein faggots and take your vitamins idiots

hip check please
Jan 11, 2012

Wicker Man posted:

Anyone actually eat it as soup or does everyone drain and rinse the noodles?

Drain always drain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer

Excelzior posted:

nongshim shin ramyun

there can be no other

the nong shim factory must be some willy wonka poo poo, all their stuff is tasty as gently caress

• Locked thread