Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

WWE DISCUSSION FOR 8/17 IS HOSTED BY JON STEWART!!

-Stephen Amell bit his tongue and hit his jaw. This is the caliber of opponents Stardust deserves.

-The Authority opens the show with a promo.

-Summerslam is going to happen and it will be four hours. Jon Stewart is hosting. Which Bella will emerge victorious at Summerslam? Triple H promised us an "epic" week.

-Randy Orton and Cesaro vs Kevin Owens and Sheamus, who won Money in the Bank and couldn't even cash in last week and now looks like the hugest loser.

-The Undertaker lost a year and half ago and then he kicked Brock Lesnar in the balls.HOLY GODDAMN WE GET TO SEE AN UNDERTAKER PROMOOOoooo urrrghggglggg

-UNDERTAKER PROMO
"When the reaper calls your name there is no apology, no remorse, it is just over, Lesnar." This was unfortunately very short and not as bad as I wanted it to be.

-Backstage with The Authority, Seth Rollins is a horrible champion.

-(Don't is) Deam Ambrose is on commentary for Roman Reigns vs Luke Harper. Bray Wyatt is also there. Roman wins.

-Becky Lynch vs Tamina #ThankYouSteph. The Bellas are watching tv backstage and standing in a way that normal people don't stand. Becky wins.

-Mark Henry vs Rusev. Lana is on commentary. Rusev won. He unveiled THE FLAG! Lana is calling out Summer Rae as she walks backstage. Lana hit Summer Rae. Dolph Ziggler is back please gently caress back off. gently caress off Dolph Ziggler, get out of this feud. Dolph only tanned the front of his body DOLPH ONLY TANNED THE FRONT OF HIS BODY!!

-Promo package for Brock vs Taker. It's so big that it's actually too big for Summerslam Hosted By Investigative Journalist Jon Stewart.

-Ryback vs The Miz. Big Show is on commentary. The Kliq gangbanged Lex Luger. Miz cut a promo on his way to the ring and Ryback is having none of it. Ryback won. Ryback wants the Big Show to feed him more.

-UP NEXT: A contract signing for Cena/Rollins. Seth Rollins is talking. He wants to be the next Jay Lethal, except not as good. John Cena is here his nose looks good. John Cena is going to traumatize Seth Rollins at Summerslam Hosted By Investigative Journalist Jon Stewart. It didn't end with a fight.

-THE NEW DAY IS HERE AND THE CROWD LOVES THEM. Also PTP, Lucha Dragons, and Los Matadores are there. gently caress every team but The New Day.

-We get a recap of DOLPH'S BACK

-Stardust and also King Barrett vs Neville and also Stephen Amell package. It's just like a comic book movie, if that movie was The Fantastic Four.

-Sasha Banks vs Nikki Bella. Naomi wins with a roll up even though she isn't in the match. Oh wait, that was Smackdown. Team PTB are watching tv backstage and standing in a way that nobody does in real life. #ThankYouSteph. Sasha wins with her move. Let's go Team BAD (Best At Dominating). Team PTB IS WATCHING TV AGAIN. Renee interviews them. They all went "woooooo!" #ThankYouSteph

-Another video package for Taker/Lesnar. It's too big.

-Paul Heyman is in the ring. Brock Lesnar came out. 69. Heyman is singing The Battly Hymn of the Republic, but about Brock Lesnar. The Undertaker is a chump and a coward. Undertaker kicked Lesnar in the dick again. Lesnar gets a tombstone as the show goes off the air. Man, what a build. See you on Sunday.

If you want something added to the OP that everybody loves talking about, like KANE , ppv buyrates, or something just let me know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

Undertaker kicked a man in the dick

twice

Devil Bird Thing
Mar 12, 2001

Pardon me, do you have a moment to speak about our Lord & Savior, Devil Bird Thing?
Please let me be the first to say, "gently caress you Grandpataker."

There is no loving excuse for having him destroy Brock twice in the buildup for SummerSlam.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

the fans don't like dick kicking

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
All I got out of that is that Undertaker is going to reap Brock Lesnar at Summerslam. He's going to reap him really hard.

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Night-time, all around

I predict at least 3 DICK KICKS at Summerslam

Possibly 4

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

Zen Dudeism posted:

There is no loving excuse for having him destroy Brock twice in the buildup for SummerSlam.

You better not watch on Sunday then

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

it is 2015 and the undertaker has kicked a man in the dick twice

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

HulkaMatt posted:

the fans don't like dick kicking

Brock Lesnar is a face and the Undertaker spent a year and a half planning a low blow.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
I missed the first half of Raw, but got to see a man get booted in the groin.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Zen Dudeism posted:

Brock sucks, that's your reason.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
I miss KANE

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

DICK KICK CI TY *clap clap clap-clap-clap*

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

It's nice to see that not even Brock Lesnar can break the tradition of getting booked like poo poo in your hometown.

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.
There's a probably unintentional story here about the Undertaker resorting to dick hits because he knows he can't beat the beast, the conqueror, Brock Lesnar

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

Also dick kick

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Cena cut a bad promo, and The Undertaker should kick him in the dick.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

i don't remember or care what happened the rest of the show because paul heyman and brock lesnar killed it tonight

oh and foochs owes doctors without borders $10 if Seth wins

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

The Landstander posted:

There's a probably unintentional story here about the Undertaker resorting to dick hits because he knows he can't beat the beast, the conqueror, Brock Lesnar

Couldn't be that unintentional, since Heyman literally said that tonight.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

The Landstander posted:

did you hear Paul Heyman's promo tonight? It was about how the Undertaker was resorting to dick hits because he can't beat the beast, the conqueror, Brock Lesnar

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

John Cena wants to ruin Ric Flair's legacy to make HHH mad.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

brock lesnar was given confetti, ballons, cheers, pyro and other poo poo because he was hometown boy and you end it when a kick to the dick to the boy

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.

ShakeZula posted:

Couldn't be that unintentional, since Heyman literally said that tonight.

Did he I was distracted after laughing for a bit after the battle hymn thing I'll take your word

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Night-time, all around

Partnership for a Dick Kick Free America

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

(Undertaker pokes head through curtain backstage) "I heard there was a dick in here?"

Black Is Black
Jan 6, 2007

Pros:

- New Day
- Sasha doing push ups
- Glory Glory
- Cosmic King

Cons:

- It's a dick kick
- Nikki wiffs
- Everything else

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

Raw report: Brock in possession of Undertaker's purse, Undertaker doesn't know him

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
That was your go-home for Summerslam. One guy kicking another man in the junk. And your challenger/US title holder talking poo poo on the main belt champion for like 15 minutes while the champ stood around all shamefaced.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Black Is Black posted:

Pros:

- New Day
- Sasha doing push ups
- Glory Glory
- Cosmic King

Cons:

- It's a dick kick
- Nikki wiffs
- Everything else

where would u place the boot to roman's face though?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
How do I become a member of the Church of Brock?

Black Is Black
Jan 6, 2007

AfroLine posted:

where would u place the boot to roman's face though?

Somewhere in the middle, but the commentary of "I saw a guy in Mississippi named Brody who did that once" is a pro.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

StarkRavingMad posted:

That was your go-home for Summerslam. One guy kicking another man in the junk. And your challenger/US title holder talking poo poo on the main belt champion for like 15 minutes while the champ stood around all shamefaced.

And now we head to Summerslam, which is hosted by Jon "Kicked WWE Champ in the Dick" Stewart, and main evented by "Kicked ex-WWE Champ in the Dick" Undertaker

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

I wish Sasha wrestled someone who isn't Nikki Bella

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

StarkRavingMad posted:

That was your go-home for Summerslam. One guy kicking another man in the junk.

That's good!

StarkRavingMad posted:

That was your go-home for Summerslam. And your challenger/US title holder talking poo poo on the main belt champion for like 15 minutes while the champ stood around all shamefaced.

That's bad!

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

Let people kick you in the dick.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

this Kofi gag on swerved is hilarious

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

I've got some bad news, for your dick

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Since there's so much dick talk in here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devil Bird Thing
Mar 12, 2001

Pardon me, do you have a moment to speak about our Lord & Savior, Devil Bird Thing?

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

Heyman has to baptize you in Lesnar's bathtub.

• Locked thread