Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gandhichan
Dec 25, 2009

There's a new terror of the skies, bitches.
AND HER HAIR IS PINK.
Are you okay?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

no thanks for asking = but no im not

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i thin ki need progessional help

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
fishing by yourself
swedish snus
hiking during a snowstorm
slaughtering orcs (i imagine)

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

extra stout posted:

swedish anus

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo

gandhichan posted:

Are you okay?

did you change this from are you okay baby? or did i just have a stroke

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
The documentary on Netflix about Muscle Shoals is good, I think.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

lonesomedwarf posted:

help is good and i support you in your struggle

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Ork of Fiction posted:

The documentary on Netflix about Muscle Shoals is good, I think.

what's it called

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
it's called muscle shoals

gandhichan
Dec 25, 2009

There's a new terror of the skies, bitches.
AND HER HAIR IS PINK.

Lascivious Sloth posted:

did you change this from are you okay baby? or did i just have a stroke

No, sorry. Hope all is well.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Muscle Shoals, yeah.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

lonesomedwarf posted:

Don't worry! I'm a professional! Now, which sandwich can I help you with?

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Pomp posted:

"what are things you like"

"WHAT'RE YOU PLAYING AT HERE, BUB?"

Al Cowens posted:

This thread's probably some lame rear end bait so OP can get a tepid chuckle from his byob friends with.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
A few months back there was a thread about some movie that gbs universally thought was pretty swell. I was pretty shocked. I think the movie was galaxy quest.

So yeah, I'll go with galaxy quest. I also wouldn't feel like its too big a gamble to throw labyrinth in there too, cuz most of us are young enough to appreciate an imaginative movie and old enough to enjoy those tights over that particular package.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Nathilus posted:

A few months back there was a thread about some movie that gbs universally thought was pretty swell. I was pretty shocked. I think the movie was galaxy quest.

So yeah, I'll go with galaxy quest. I also wouldn't feel like its too big a gamble to throw labyrinth in there too, cuz most of us are young enough to appreciate an imaginative movie and old enough to enjoy those tights over that particular package.

it's good

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
A gentle breeze is good but wind is really annoying and dangerous. What does that mean?

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Foraging. I like foraging. Blackberries are out and some ripe already. Still picking off the odd wild raspberry when i walk the dog. I find allsorts .... not found a murder victim yet but fingers crossed

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

SirEvelynTremble posted:

Foraging. I like foraging. Blackberries are out and some ripe already. Still picking off the odd wild raspberry when i walk the dog. I find allsorts .... not found a murder victim yet but fingers crossed

Sometimes the best surprises are the ones you set up for yourself. Blackberries are awesome but it's an invasive species here and someone once told me not to eat any because the council probably poisoned them. So there are two sides to look at everything from.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

Pomp posted:

it's good

Yeah, like I said it was a safe bet. I particularly like the scene where he stands in those tights and plays with the balls. I heard that scene was really hard to film! There was actually a more experienced guy behind him that was playing with the balls, and it was risky business. Hard to film correctly.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Funky See Funky Do posted:

A gentle breeze is good but wind is really annoying and dangerous. What does that mean?

Most wind isnt really dangerous,

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Zzulu posted:

Most wind isnt really dangerous,

Anything that is invisible and can move things is supernatural and therefore dangerous imo.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
soylent
fox news
jerking it exclusively to anime
doobie dogs
this thread
techbros

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Anything that is invisible and can move things is supernatural and therefore dangerous imo.
That I agree with

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
booty hole

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

weed...sleeping...pasta??

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan
understanding how bra sizes work

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
alcohol

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013

SirEvelynTremble posted:

Squirrels steal all the loving hazelbuts while they're green the twat oval office bitches.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
the generous sum of $5 million from the government to fix that darn heroin problem

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
hazelblunts

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
Good is only good when it's good for me.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Being humble and not spending your life with your nose glued to your rear end in a top hat is good imo.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Humble people never amount to anything :smaug:

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Being humble and not spending your life with your nose glued to your rear end in a top hat is good imo.

agreed

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action
feeling superior to others

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
:agreed:

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Chips with chicken salt are very good but putting them in an airtight styrofome container isn't. :negative:

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013

Chips with chicken salt are very good but putting them in an airtight styrofome container isn't. :negative:

That sounds like something a bunch of criminal exiles would eat in a country thats mostly desert.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Jimbo Jaggins posted:

That sounds like something a bunch of criminal exiles would eat in a country thats mostly desert.

It's like the one good thing we have!:cry:

• Locked thread