Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Being humble and not spending your life with your nose glued to your rear end in a top hat is good imo.

What does this mean?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I think he was that goon that got in an accident and has his nose glued to his rear end in a top hat.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

spud posted:

I think he was that goon that got in an accident and has his nose glued to his rear end in a top hat.

Alcohol is good but drunk drivers aren't.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Pomp posted:

let's come to an agreement on what things are good, gbs

i will start

birds
dogs
being in love
fulfilling jobs
friends

none of those are good, except that one

too noisy and wont shut the gently caress up

same as above, plus you have to pay for vet bills, kibble, heartworm pills, not to mention complications from vanity breeding, grooming supplies, definitely also have to buy rug cleaner, walk them. too much time investment and money, liability instead of asset. If you have to get a dog, get a functional superior breed that provides actual security like a rottweiler that'll ripp out some fuckstain's throat or something so there u go but it costs you so much money for an illusion

being in love is a double edged sword in which you hurt yourself to enjoy yourself...well actually that's kinda my kink but then you're left unfulfilled in the long run, you are also overcome with irrational emotions, and that is why people lose in Game of Thrones, its an exploitable weakness and you are easily duped, especially when it comes to finances. if you are also in the unfortunate business of getting married, your love will always wither away, and you will develop contempt for your "other half" since you were convinced that being in love was good and it would fill the void for you, another illusion.

fuffilling jobs. yes absolutely a good thing, but ones that you actually care and love to do, gently caress being a wageslave unless you like that sort of thing then more power to you. this is one of the things that will actually "fill the void" and is a nice cool distraction until you die, a sustainable one if you're chasing your dream.

friends come and go, are also illusionary and people like to have other people around themselves so they can feel better about themselves. enjoy be constantly scrutinized and compared to them so they can feel elevated quietly as you are the classic "gently caress up" that I'll never be, thank god! plus they are also an emotional and financial liability and can possibly goad you to do stupid irrational things, but YOLO right? otherwise how dare you call yourself a functional human being for shunning those things, it would make no sense...i mean everyone has friends right, :shepface: if you dont have friends thats not a cognitive dissonance on me for having friends what the gently caress, there i go scrutinizing and comparing you again. :shepface:

here are what are actually good things op, lmbo :cripes:

food, it is cool and yummy and a necessity, and you can learn how to cook them! 2015 ITYOOL we can look up whatever and cook it and now food is all sciency and stuff too so you can eat things now that didn't exist 2000 years ago

exercise, do whatever you like. i enjoy doing kung fu because like your dream job, it is fufilling and you feel good and cool for seeing your crescent kicks pay off when you hit your sparring partner smack in the face and then all that sciency stuff about endorphins coursing through your veins like a goddamn freak and u feel good, it is literally drugs

drawing, it is nice and relaxing and pretty zen. plus you can draw literally whatever the gently caress you want. with your limited sense of humor and imagination, draw a penis! :woop:

spelunking, it is cool and good and thats all i have to say on that

not being poor, because now that you have shed all illusionary needs of false fuffillment (being in love lmbo), you have more money that you didnt blow out on retarded poo poo which means more access to good and cool things and better opportunities, like traveling and not dying from a common cold. this applies to everything above and you can cycle that with a dream job and everything kinda just owns

well there u go

thats my good things bye

:words:

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
:chloe:

Faffel
Dec 31, 2008

A bouncy little mouse!

quote:

friends come and go, are also illusionary and people like to have other people around themselves so they can feel better about themselves. enjoy be constantly scrutinized and compared to them so they can feel elevated quietly as you are the classic "gently caress up" that I'll never be, thank god! plus they are also an emotional and financial liability and can possibly goad you to do stupid irrational things, but YOLO right? otherwise how dare you call yourself a functional human being for shunning those things, it would make no sense...i mean everyone has friends right, if you dont have friends thats not a cognitive dissonance on me for having friends what the gently caress, there i go scrutinizing and comparing you again.

whats all this

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
odorous piss

Faffel
Dec 31, 2008

A bouncy little mouse!

oderus urungus was a good thing

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I was sure I'd found our maddie but it says her name is chloe.

Finding lost children and reuniting them with their parents is good and, depending on the parent, maybe even the best.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
Jaffa cakes
A nice cup of tea
Lady-boys

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
ladyboys
trannis
shemales
dickgirls
tgirls
lip balm
chocolate ice cream

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
Looks like we're all agreed chicks with ducks are a good thing

e: my phone corrected dicks to ducks however I think it still works

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
This gif I found. Saying gif the wrong way is also good. I think it sounds better.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Chips with chicken salt are very good but putting them in an airtight styrofome container isn't. :negative:

Ain't this Pringles but without the Styrofoam?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Shirley Crabtree posted:

Looks like we're all agreed chicks with ducks are a good thing

e: my phone corrected dicks to ducks however I think it still works

confirm

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.
Raindrops on roses
whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles
warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings

Cream colored ponies
crisp apple streudels
Doorbells
sleigh bells
schnitzel with noodles
Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings
Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes
Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes
Silver white winters that melt into springs

These are a few of my favorite things

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Wicker Man posted:

Ain't this Pringles but without the Styrofoam?

No I mean chips not chips, potato chips.

LudaChris
Apr 26, 2010

Mandator posted:

definitely not this thread

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJkZXh9v_i4

sunken fleet
Apr 25, 2010

dreams of an unchanging future,
a today like yesterday,
a tomorrow like today.
Fallen Rib
dying with honor

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKEL4cUTOI4

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKSkJpODOuc
bought this game day 1 not really knowing anything about it except that i played metal gear solid 2 and that was awesome
the title screen told me everything i needed to know about the game :jackbud:

gary oldmans diary fucked around with this message at 13:51 on Aug 18, 2015

sunken fleet
Apr 25, 2010

dreams of an unchanging future,
a today like yesterday,
a tomorrow like today.
Fallen Rib
securing your legacy
immortalizing your name

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
A perfect hand of solitaire.

spleen merchant
Jul 1, 2007
Fun Shoe
Love is a dog from hell, op.

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
BOOTSY, BABY

haris pilton
Sep 4, 2014
Crying children always turn my frown upside down.

Galaxander
Aug 12, 2009

I like truth, compassion, humility, and joy.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

tongue punching a girl's fart box for the first time

Fredflonston
Jan 29, 2011

ghlbtsk posted:

BOOTSY, BABY

hell yea. Much better.

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action
being cool, just a regular swell kind of guy

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

:smug:

gottabefrank
Sep 19, 2014

when my dick smells like shrimp but bae a trooper and suck it anyway

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
midnight launches
cats
freshly waxed skin
guy with beards
ice cream
fireplaces in winter
snow days
new socks
a text from someone you like right before bed and first thing in the am
coffee
compliments

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
the smell of someone you love on your pillow

• Locked thread