Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

If I were human, I believe my response would be: 'go to hell'.

a bay posted:

Thats androgen insensitivity syndrome, people who have it have XY chromosomes but are indistinguishable from those with XX chromosomes

Also known as dandy-boys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
I dont think the dandy boy title is specific to any karyotype but Im not the expert. Guys with XYY trisomy probably think you guys are the dandy boys

GlennFinito
Oct 15, 2013
Women can have moustaches but rarely entire beards

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
A real man can handle an anal fisting without so much as a whimper.

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

GlennFinito posted:

Women can have moustaches but rarely entire beards

Thats true, it is uncommon but it does happen. I have heard that women with beards have a tough time at it and after reading this thread I am ready to believe it

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Mad Monk posted:

A real man can handle an anal fisting without so much as a whimper.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Arkanomen posted:

Yeah so chromosomes are just like part one. The second is having a dick then. So we got,
1. Need a Y chromosome
2. Need a dick
3. No crying except if your dog dies
4. Don't bitch and whine about things

Sounds pretty complete to me.

There we have it. Close/gas thread, ban OP.

a bay posted:

Thats true, it is uncommon but it does happen. I have heard that women with beards have a tough time at it and after reading this thread I am ready to believe it

Thanks for your boring attempts at edutainment and good luck with your beard fetish.

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
Its weird that your posting in a thread you dislike so much

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

a bay posted:

Its weird that your posting in a thread you dislike so much

I liked the thread fine until it turned into "A/T forums poster a bay about beards"

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
The threads about men and they are typically identified by their facial hair so take it up with society dude

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

a bay posted:

The threads about men and they are typically identified by their facial hair so take it up with society dude

What about Inca/Maya societies ?

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
They're Catholic now and they have moustaches

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Crazyeyes posted:

Also known as dandy-boys