Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
The only thing keeping american males from raping as much as Indian ones is the fact that they are afraid of getting locked up with and raped by one of their Negros

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

It's true. Sometimes I feel left out. Like yeah rape is bad, but that pseudo rough stuff rape fantasy poo poo that so many women seem to like that I cant deliver. Sorry I just cant get it up that way. :saddowns:

Yeah it's tough, man. My suggestion is to just get drunk and pretend you're a viking from Uppsala, and after a long day of fighting to capture york you are now are enjoying some of the property you captured.
Or get a girl who doesn't like to be dominated (hahaha good luck though )

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

monkey posted:

The problem there is that women who are into that are much rarer than you'd think.

poke around fetlife for 5 seconds, there's plenty of dom girls, just not enough that don't look like loving cows. there's a weird problem with not enough attractive people in the kink community, it's obnoxious

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
im a "financial dominatrix" send me your money and ill ignore u like the worm you are

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
all sex is rape, op

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

A Stupid Baby posted:

im a "financial dominatrix" send me your money and ill ignore u like the worm you are

i stepped on a dude's nuts and took his money, if that's not financial domination i don't know what is (besides straight up cold theft)

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
if you guys want a girl on top running things go "omg it's so hot when you are on top, I love being able to see your whole body. I like when you just jump on me" "It's always been my biggest fantasy to have a take charge girl in bed" use superlatives and the word only. most girls really do want want to be good at what they are doing and a submissive girl will be dominant if it makes you happy. A regular girl likes the feedback.
Imagine how happy you would be if a girl told you what she liked.

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
girls are scary op

you should chop off your dick instead and become a boipussy fuckstick imho

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Fake rape is a good bedroom move. Search for your brutality and follow where it leads you.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
When OP cums its just a trickle of water that comes out of his dick for 35 minutes but it doesn't feel good to him it just feels like he drank a coffee. Also he can't cum until someone has stroked his back and told him "It's OK" a few times in a really soft voice.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Dr. Dogballs Jr. posted:

what about getting dominated? not even in a masochistic way, just maybe you like being on bottom/having the girl more in control instead and don't even know yet

where do I find a girl like this i want to try

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013
I want to rape the OP

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
Pretty good thread op, and congrats on not raping (non-rapist "male" here too)

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

Knowing people, a bunch of them probably think this is a strange and obscure fetish and there's a whole section for it on fetlife.

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

It's socially unacceptable for males to be into that and almost as socially unacceptable for girls. Nobody is open about it.

You do get some people who go on fetlife, but imagine what kind of demographic are inclined to go on fetlife in the first place.

Your best bet is to just randomly stumble upon someone who's like that. You have about a 1000:1 chance of not ending up in a sad unfulfilling sexless marriage.

Good luck

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
I know what could cure your ailment OP, a nice stent in jail. That should get those rape urge juices flowing.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Mad Monk posted:

I know what could cure your ailment OP, a nice stent in jail. That should get those rape urge juices flowing.

already been no thanks

Roy posted:

It's socially unacceptable for males to be into that and almost as socially unacceptable for girls. Nobody is open about it.

You do get some people who go on fetlife, but imagine what kind of demographic are inclined to go on fetlife in the first place.

Your best bet is to just randomly stumble upon someone who's like that. You have about a 1000:1 chance of not ending up in a sad unfulfilling sexless marriage.

Good luck

ugh guess ill settle down for the sexless thing

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
so of course the rape culture apologists at somethingawful.com would allow the OP to deny that he has an urge to rape, basically engaging in erasure of the collective experience of all womyn.

this is so loving tiggering

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

City of Tampa posted:

so of course the rape culture apologists at somethingawful.com would allow the OP to deny that he has an urge to rape, basically engaging in erasure of the collective experience of all womyn.

this is so loving tiggering

well, tiggers are a wonderful thing.

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
Just lol if you don't like to choke your sexual partner.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
gas thread ban op

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

big deal

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Roy posted:

Good luck

lol or you can move to a decent city

a little slapping biting and choking might as well be vanilla in SoCal

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

monkey posted:

The problem there is that women who are into that are much rarer than you'd think.

Why does it need to be either or, can't people like switch it up or something

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Moridin920 posted:

A lot of my associates back in socal had fetlife profiles and were quite enthusiastic about inviting me to "play parties" at "dungeons" and I felt left out and a little preyed upon because I'm a dumb sentimental vanilla baby that just wants to cuddle and aggressive doms couldn't put that poo poo away and insisted upon cracking the whip and demanding I literally kiss their rear end

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp
tell her to stop calling you Papi maybe

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

TwoFire posted:

tell her to stop calling you Papi maybe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0c0yklKydA

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Al Cowens posted:

A lot of my associates back in socal had fetlife profiles and were quite enthusiastic about inviting me to "play parties" at "dungeons" and I felt left out and a little preyed upon because I'm a dumb sentimental vanilla baby that just wants to cuddle and aggressive doms couldn't put that poo poo away and insisted upon cracking the whip and demanding I literally kiss their rear end

if you want cuddling and poo poo but at the same time not vanilla sexing find yourself a nice raver girl

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

:lol:

Moridin920 posted:

if you want cuddling and poo poo but at the same time not vanilla sexing find yourself a nice raver girl

poo poo if I could transport myself to '99 I'd loving stay there and ride the bubble forever :smuggo:

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Moridin920 posted:

Just because that's what it says on the San Diego town crest doesn't make it true,

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

boom boom boom posted:

Just because that's what it says on the San Diego town crest doesn't make it true,

san diego is a bit odd though because of the huge military bases. there's tons of soldiers and people from out of town living here for a few months on end.

because of that (and other things) SD's party scene is kinda lovely compared to LA's, there's marines all over the place in places like Oceanside or Pacific Beach and Ocean Beach (although there's more students around PB and OB), and it's a bastion of conservative voters.

so what I'm saying is if you want crazy poo poo go to LA, SD is the more lowkey but still fun town. there's definitely freaks here but there's definitely no good raves or sex clubs or even gloryholes. they even tried the best they could to shut down all the weed stores - which backfired hilariously because now instead of storefronts there's just weed delivery services.

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Al Cowens posted:

Ive never been to one but if I hosted a play party there would be pizza, Puzzle Fighter, and maybe some amateurish massages or dry humping

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

It's true. Sometimes I feel left out. Like yeah rape is bad, but that pseudo rough stuff rape fantasy poo poo that so many women seem to like that I cant deliver. Sorry I just cant get it up that way. :saddowns:

you might have Low-T, i can get your T back up but it's going to take a major shift

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

carrion kit posted:

you might have Low-T, i can get your T back up but it's going to take a major shift

how do i do that?

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

how do i do that?

You just gotta close your eyes and suck the T out of this hose

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

i saw that you didn't feel like a man OP and that came as no surprise to me.

what did surprise me was that this was the reason why, of all the myriad of other reasons you have

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Zzulu posted:

If robots were real I might rape a robot

Because you could just reinstall the robot afterwards and everything would be fine right? Man I can't wait for robots to start being a thing

so i can rape them
Roofies are like windows updates for the mind

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Noblesse Obliged posted:

i saw that you didn't feel like a man OP and that came as no surprise to me.

what did surprise me was that this was the reason why, of all the myriad of other reasons you have

well i got all the other stuff like excessive facial hair and a penis. not sure what else there is. im pretty strong physically. what is this myriad you sp eak of

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

well i got all the other stuff like excessive facial hair and a penis. not sure what else there is. im pretty strong physically. what is this myriad you sp eak of

Thats really all there is to being a man, at least as far as other people are concerned. Everything else is window dressing including the penis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Moms Ahegao
Sep 3, 2008

Why dont you start with manageable mico rapes OP, then work your way up from there.

• Locked thread