Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BckZOssyBec&index=84&list=FL3nu6IwYoKKMtdvBas6qSfQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe
Fecal speed run

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
what is this poo poo

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

kill yourself

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

Hector Beerlioz posted:

what is this poo poo

Nagato
Apr 26, 2011

Why yes my username is the same as an autistic alien who looks like a 9 year old from an anime, why do ask?
:nyoron:
this is a reference to something GBS had a thread about like 10 years ago. or maybe some other internet forum. i dont remember

milkingmycow
Mar 28, 2008

by Cyrano4747
If you like plays and drama Façade is for you. Chip is a whiny dick and the chick is a whiny dick and you can grub drinks at their lovely get together and make them break up in different ways. It's an exploration of the human soul through the medium of lovely plays.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

milkingmycow posted:

If you like plays and drama Façade is for you. Chip is a whiny dick and the chick is a whiny dick and you can grub drinks at their lovely get together and make them break up in different ways. It's an exploration of the human soul through the medium of lovely plays.

Can you play as Ralph Pootawn?

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

milkingmycow posted:

ive having trouble parsing this post but its probably increfibly retarded

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
and im not signing my post like a huge fag

Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008
you open the door and tell chip he is a fucklord and maybe you can be a big name in facade speedrunning.

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wEtOUu3S9Q

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

milkingmycow
Mar 28, 2008

by Cyrano4747
The fastest way to end the game is to turn around and leave.

• Locked thread