Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
So I was eating a tootsie roll and the filling on my molar just kind of crumbled, leaving a hole in my gum on one corner of the tooth.

Am I going to die? Should I get some pliers and wax and yank out the tooth and plug the hole with wax?

Need some GBS help on this, and I need it now, my dentist can't see me today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe
This doesnt just happen, your tooth was poo poo and treated like poo poo for an extended 2nd or 3rd world amount of time, either by laziness or poor dental affordability/access.

Serjeant Snubbin
Feb 1, 2002

Pillbug
I am not qualified to comment as I am missing three teeth.

If you find my teeth, please let me know.

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe
Louis Theroux: My American Mouth

SaltyJesus
Jun 2, 2011

Arf!

Verily I Shat posted:

an extended 2nd or 3rd world amount of time, either by laziness or poor dental affordability/access

are we trying to provoke Jastiger into talking about the south here?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
do this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imtLQS2W7CA

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
We're all going to die, Jastiger. :(

milkingmycow
Mar 28, 2008

by Cyrano4747
That sucks. I guess fill it with crazy glue until you can get to the dentist.

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

Get another tootsie roll and jam it into the socket.

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
bite down on a firecracker, light it, and the tooth will pop right out

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Ok in which order though?

WobblySausage
Nov 7, 2014
loving brush your teeth goon

gdit

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
put some butter on it

milkingmycow
Mar 28, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Jastiger posted:

Ok in which order though?

1. Apply Crazy Glue
2. Fill with Tootsie Roll
3. Use explosives to remove

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

milkingmycow posted:

1. Apply Crazy Glue
2. Fill with Tootsie Roll
3. Use explosives to remove

TY

WobblySausage posted:

loving brush your teeth goon

gdit

I'm actually filing suit against Sony for my teeth.

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
Fillings are not permanent, you can expect white ones to last ~10 years and silver ones ~15 years. It's not uncommon for old ones to crack or crumble.

Call the drat dentist and tell them your filling fell out and hopefully they'll book you soon. If you have pain or can't chew or some poo poo like that whine about it to see if they can get you in right away.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Ralp posted:

We're all going to die, Jastiger. :(

Not me, I am going to download myself into the forums and live forever

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Don't wait for death. Kill yourself now.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Windows 98 posted:

Don't wait for death. Kill yourself now.

Wait ok I had conflicting advice here..........do I kill myself NOW or wait or what?

milkingmycow
Mar 28, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Not me, I am going to download myself into the forums and live forever

A fate worse than hell.

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
>Cast enlarge Satan.
>Check inventory.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
do less meth jastiger

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

OP, wedge some chewing gum in the hole quick

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

How much coke do you drink op?

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
it is no big deal. unless there was decay under the filling it shouldn't even hurt and should cost very little, go in they squirt in a new one and it's over. Never eat a tootsie roll again, they are bad for dental work. i also never chew gum and am very gentle with ribs. If it has decay under it you can call and cry and they will give you vicodin and get you in fast then you have drilling and things.
Best wishes for your whore mouth.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Verily I Shat posted:

This doesnt just happen, your tooth was poo poo and treated like poo poo for an extended 2nd or 3rd world amount of time, either by laziness or poor dental affordability/access.

It depends where the filling is and what it's made out of and also how many dicks you suck.

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
You can get temporary cavity filling stuff in the dental aisle of most drugstores.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

lol if you buy into actually needing dental work in TYOOL 2015.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
my dentist loves me and always fits me/my family in on emergencies. she just slides everyone to the right. it rocks having a super hot one too. sorry about your dental relationship OP

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Jastiger posted:

So I was eating a tootsie roll and the filling on my molar just kind of crumbled, leaving a hole in my gum on one corner of the tooth.

Am I going to die? Should I get some pliers and wax and yank out the tooth and plug the hole with wax?

Need some GBS help on this, and I need it now, my dentist can't see me today.

you got south-teeth now, aka methmouth ake teefers :haw: (<- imagine this but missing some teeth, that is you now)

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
It's molar number 19. It was scheduled to bring worked on but now it's a hole. Food can get stuck there. It doesnt hurt thay bad....yet

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
move to alabama you hick

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Sure hope you do.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Maldoror posted:

Fillings are not permanent, you can expect white ones to last ~10 years and silver ones ~15 years. It's not uncommon for old ones to crack or crumble.

Call the drat dentist and tell them your filling fell out and hopefully they'll book you soon. If you have pain or can't chew or some poo poo like that whine about it to see if they can get you in right away.

man I have like 30 fillings

:\

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
So just had a knock on the door. gently caress you whoever called the Northern authorities. They are going over my dental history to see if I need to be relocated out of the North. Fuckers.

i am scheduled for a week from now to get what is likely to be a root canal. I just hope it doesn't become unbearably painful. Some of those EMEGENCY DENTAL CARE places look slick but I bet they cost like $50000000

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Modern pain killers are a miracle, op.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
suck cocks until the hole is filled with semen residue. this may take a while, but you obviously enjoy sucking cock anyway

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Secks Cauldron posted:

You can get temporary cavity filling stuff in the dental aisle of most drugstores.

I'd like to temporarily fill your cavities. :pervert:

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

If I were human, I believe my response would be: 'go to hell'.
Thread inspired me to make an appointment with my dentist. Thanks OP! You suffer so I doubt have to!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

milkingmycow
Mar 28, 2008

by Cyrano4747
I highly recommend doctor Benway.

• Locked thread